[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>play poke mongo on an emulator >spoof gps location >don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: 708.png (77 KB, 259x335) Image search: [Google]
708.png
77 KB, 259x335
>play poke mongo on an emulator
>spoof gps location
>don't have to go outside
feels good to be a hackerman
>>
>>29959658
I got softbanned so I had to cut it out for awhile. I thought I was being sneaky too since I never left my own town.
>>
>>29959658
>this is how far autists are willing to go to avoid going outside
>to play a game specifically designed to be played outside
Humanity never ceases to amuse me
>>
File: poke.jpg (894 KB, 2912x2184) Image search: [Google]
poke.jpg
894 KB, 2912x2184
>>29959721
Normalfags don't want to play with us though
>>
>>29959685
shit, you get banned for that? I was already going through Russia and to the Himalayas
>>
>>29959721
Hey man I'd gladly go outside of it wasn't hot as Satan's taint and there was more than one pokestop in a five mile radius.
>>
>>29959777
Trips of truth m8.
>and they said global warming is a myth
>>
>>29959775
Well not outright banned the first time. If they catch you you'll just be unable to catch Pokemon or interact with stops and gyms for a couple hours. Don't know what will happen if you keep cheating after that.
>>
>>29959765
oh shit. this explains a lot
>be me
>on bus
>see girl playing pogo
>gather all my courage
>h-hey, y-you wanna see my d-diglett??
>says nothing, rises up
>leaves on the next stop
>>
>>29959658
why not just play normal pocket mans at that point
>>
>>29959658
that's like paying a prostitute regular price to have her text you
>>
>>29959765
Is pokemon go even a social game? Just stop bothering people in the street. They're trying to catch moltres or whatever.
>>
>>29959765
>play a game that is specifically designed to make you interact with other people
>UGH WHY ARE THESE CREEPS TALKING TOME ABOUT POKEMON

this girl has just as many issues as a lot of the anons on here, all she has to do is decline to continue the fucking conversation and walk away. those men weren't even harassing her or following her or anything.
>>
>>29959658
Just got back from the city after getting some alcohol and food

There is like groups of teens/hipsters/adults like walking around playing the fucking game

One particular group looked like a fucking clan out of an anime cartoon..
>>
>>29959933
>pecifically designed to make you interact with other people
good meme.
>>
>>29959898
it's fun to play with your friends who you'd normally hang out with at their place or bar but now you're going to parks and shit. people who pull out their phone and play alone are losers, and yes there are just tons and tons of losers because of any number of problems.

>>29959837
>dicklett
>not master balls
>>
>tfw you go out often and hve never seen anyone playing this game
I live in NYC. Statistically, there should be a 90% chance someone in my neighborhood plays it, yet I've never seen it happen
>>
File: 1.png (513 KB, 782x736) Image search: [Google]
1.png
513 KB, 782x736
>>29959658
>try out the app as an excuse to go outside for a walk
>in a pretty rural area, not finding any pokemon
>three big black guys on bikes start riding towards me
>get a little anxious
>they ask if I'm playing pokemon go
>say yeah
>"YOOOOOOO MY NIGGA AYYY"
>they tell me there's a bunch of pokemon down from where they came
>I thank them and go where they pointed
>get like 6 charmanders
Also this game is shit, why would you ever waste your time with it on PC when you could emulate a good pokemon game instead?
>>
>>29960136
>collect pokemons
>git gud at the game
>show normies your pokimans
>make friends?
Sounds like a good way to socialize with other people. I ain't gonna step outside to catch them tho.
>>
>>29960136
You know that cudve been a set up to jump you, just saiyin
>>
File: 1417726956941.jpg (28 KB, 387x276) Image search: [Google]
1417726956941.jpg
28 KB, 387x276
>>29960342
I live my life on the edge.
>>
>>29960253
>gee anon, where did you find all those sandshrews?
>you know, Egypt.
>*collects Stacy pussy*
>>
>>29959658
How the fuck can an Android app be emulated?
>>
>>29961090
Blue stacks, an Android emulator for pc
>>
Why would you even want to emulate it? Its trash. Even Filthy Frank thinks its trash.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJG4aEtKeUw
>>
>>29959765

Jesus fuck that read like it was straight from tumblr. They allow this garbage in newspapers???
>>
File: FB_IMG_1468219378619.jpg (15 KB, 623x634) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1468219378619.jpg
15 KB, 623x634
>>29959765
>be me
>be catching an eevee in the street
>look up to notice this HORRIBLE MAN fucking SMILE RAPING ME
>wonder how he has the FUCKING NERVE TO DO THAT
>suddenly he starts talk raping me too, at this point i have so much PTSD i dont know what to do
>have 17 anxiety attacks and 42 depressions, i have to find safety to update my tumblr now
>he offers me help to find pokemon like some sort of useless housewife
>he CLEARLY implies womyn cant do anything alone
>now he is WALK RAPING ME UGGGGH
>i try to call chad to come save me but he's at work so i can have free handbags and a free home
>i'll cheat on him tonight just for that, fucking rapist
>>
>>29959765

Calling them weirdos but out at 27 using a children's app. Willing to bet this whore found her bf the same way only these men were less attractive. Literally meme posting in the newspaper. xD

You know what really gets me the most though.. Those guys who were just being nice are now publicly humiliated. They know who they are and when they see this womanchild's rant in the paper they are going to feel like shit. Fuck this whore. Hopefully she gets in a wreck looking for her chibi or whatever the fuck this stupid bitch does with her time.

>>29962113

Spot-mother-fucking-on.
>>
>go outside to play pokemon go
>already bored, dont see what the fuss is about
>"anon is that you"
>too fucking late, old classmates from school see me
>lol do you have eevee xDDDD follow me on tumblr xDDDD
>just leave without saying bye

always hated them and always will, i havent seen them in 3 years and they havent aged a bit, matured a bit or even changed, theyre the same annoying shit as ever
>>
I've got an idea for the people attempting to spoof their GPS... I'm not sure how this game works entirely(since I don't have a phone and I rarely leave the house so it's useless to me), but I'm just going to go out on a limb and assume that what you did was spoof your location to the nearest pokestop, causing it to appear as if you "teleported" from your real location to the stop. This would be incredibly obvious and easy to detect from their end, and I'm willing to bet there are systems in place to detect such obvious anomalies. So if this is the case, what you need to do is try to simulate walking or moving via a car/train/whatever to the nearest stop. Makes it much less obvious.
>>
File: Pokemon NO.jpg (113 KB, 640x420) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon NO.jpg
113 KB, 640x420
>>29959658
that's some nice autism anon gj
>>
>>29960563
That's the correct response. Shit happens.
>>
>>29959765
why are women so autistic? just tell them to fuck off if you don't like it.
>teehee i'll just keep acting like a social autist and maybe he'll go away
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.