[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's getting worse! It's starting to ache when I open
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: scared.jpg (1 MB, 2874x1348) Image search: [Google]
scared.jpg
1 MB, 2874x1348
It's getting worse! It's starting to ache when I open my mouth wide! I'm starting to get terrible anxiety.
The more frequent aches means I need to get it removed SOON!

I'm scared guys...
(bottom left on the picture)
Comfort me?
>>
that's brain cancer.
>>
File: wisdom_teeth.jpg (7 KB, 320x200) Image search: [Google]
wisdom_teeth.jpg
7 KB, 320x200
Here's the X-Ray of my wisdom teeth before I had them removed, shit was growing sideways. The dentist said it was pretty bad when he saw them and showed them to me.
>>
>>29959578

That tooth is going to, nearly literally, fuck the tooth beside it. Unless you want to lose both of them, man up and go let a stranger put you out with gas and dig around in your mouth for hundreds of dollars.
>>
>>29959578
anti evolution faggots claiming organisms are simply to perfect to be products of change and improvements.
wisdom teeth exists.
>>
OP here.
Just had a panic attack but it's over. I am going to make an appointment tomorrow morning.
Wish me luck. I have HUGE dental anxiety which is why I keep putting it off but now that it's starting to ache more often i fear it's getting to the point where it'd be VERY dumb to wait.

FUCK!
>>
File: 1468305335130.jpg (78 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1468305335130.jpg
78 KB, 657x527
>>29960277
I was born without wisdom teeth. Where's your god now?
>>
>>29960277

Wisdom teeth come in normally with proper oral posture and chewing
>>
>>29960325
Recently had mine pulled, nothing to be worried about anon. Make sure you don't get dry sockets.
>>
>>29959578
Protip: eat ice cream.

You're going to be in a fuckton of pain when you get them removed. Ice cream helps ease the pain.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.