[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the past is the past, anon! >who cares if Chad cummed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: alpha_leftovers.webm (2 MB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
alpha_leftovers.webm
2 MB, 540x405
>the past is the past, anon!
>who cares if Chad cummed on the same tits that will feed your children?
>>
>>29959538
Nigga just don't marry and just fuck and dump like everyone else.
>>
>>29959538
doesn't matter to most animals
all that matters is to kill the young of the male before you, so that only your genes will move forward
>>
>>29959538
I like what you are doing here anon, I like what you are doing

Long Live Israel!

Long Live the Jews!!!
>>
>>29959538
Ultimate cuckd. Roasties don 't understand the pain of being cucked. Its like drinking from a beer that someone else has drunk. Theres always some spit left from the guy that came before. Roasties have no soul
>>
>Being fine with your kids sucking tits splattered with your own cum instead.

Your children are fucked regardless, OP.
>>
File: schopenhaur.jpg (14 KB, 300x358) Image search: [Google]
schopenhaur.jpg
14 KB, 300x358
I'm not looking for happiness. I'm just here to reproduce.
>>
>>29959538
Ok I know this is a bait thread, but the idea of a woman physically having cum on her is really not that big a deal. Women still wipe their asses like the rest of us. They throw up. They come into contact with a world full of germs. Yeah she might have had cum on her but I've also contacted some nasty stuff including my own cum. So long as she hasn't slept with a double digit amount of guys, the only semen that matters is the one that knocks her up. So long as it's mine that's fine
>>
>>29959538
One of my favorite cumshots, Mr. Shekelstein!
>>
>he thinks women breast feed in this day and age
Why do you think there are so many failed normalfags? Formula.
>>
File: 3458987.jpg (77 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
3458987.jpg
77 KB, 500x484
>I know the /gif/ thread you got this from
>>
Goddamn fuck it,
It's eating me up inside.
Been good friends with a girl for a long time,
And one night I asked her how many times she's had sex,
She told me she lost her virginity to a guy who was good at FUCKING DDR,
And she had sex with another guy a couple years later for the same reason.
Anyway I finally asked her out and we've been together for a long time, and we've had sex.
But,
I stated thinking about how she had quick fucks at cons with guys who we're good at a fucking video game,
I listened to her problems for a year and won her over,
But she use to give sex out to guys at cons who we're just good at a fucking video game,
Men she didn't even know the FUCKING NAMES OF.
I know the past is the past,
But it's really hitting me hard.
What should I do????
MFW WHEN SHE HAD SEX WITH THOSE GUYS SHE WAS PRETTIER LOOKING TOO
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.