[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ooh anon don't be unhappy. Lots of white girls for you.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: Cl_k646VAAAXFQ5.jpg (80 KB, 952x750) Image search: [Google]
Cl_k646VAAAXFQ5.jpg
80 KB, 952x750
Ooh anon don't be unhappy. Lots of white girls for you.
>>
File: 1406667734152.jpg (75 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1406667734152.jpg
75 KB, 601x601
BUT I DONT WANT SKANKY WHITE ROASTIES I WANT PURE ASIAN WAIFUS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EAT RAMEN WITH ME AND WATCH ANIME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
MARRY ME CHING WANG LING!
>>
File: 2016-04-10 (5).png (205 KB, 311x552) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-10 (5).png
205 KB, 311x552
>>29959569

>he thinks Asians are pure

Top kek.
>>
>>29959673
purer than whites

Average age of virginity loss in asian countries > western countries

pretty simple metric for waifuness
>>
>>29959781
Robots are pretty picky for some reason
>>
>>29959781
Japanese girls tend to lose their virginity late, usually around the latter half of college, but then they fuck just as much as anyone else. Its mostly because the guys are so fucking awkward and terrible at talking to girls until way late in life.
>>
>>29959993
This is literally the opposite of the truth based on the statistics.

Out of all Asians, the Japs lose it first, but have sex the least during their lifetime compared to other Asians.
>>
File: 1468523505778.png (614 KB, 597x800) Image search: [Google]
1468523505778.png
614 KB, 597x800
>>29959525
Right in the fucking feels. Thanks OP.
>>
>>29959525
>tfw fob chinese girls know you have yellow fever by their instinct
>they always get you to do menial tasks for them
>comply with them not because I'm attracted to them, but because I'm far too nice to say no
>last time I didn't comply, the girl started yelling at me and cornered me into a wall
sucks being beta man
>>
>>29959781
Westernized Asian women literally let you cum in their ass on the first date. Bareback.
>>
I'm fine with that, you literally look like a guy when you cut your hair short anyway.
>>
>>29960196
>Westernized

This does not contradict anything I said. Asian girls in Asia are not Asian girls in the US.

Asian girls in the US whore themselves out sometimes because they like it and sometimes because they just want to piss of their parents.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.