[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is my friend prison gay or just gay?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1467538532001.jpg (88 KB, 460x627) Image search: [Google]
1467538532001.jpg
88 KB, 460x627
He claims (at times almost violently) to want a girlfriend and only to like girls but says they arent interested in him and he's tried.

He's told me at different times that he wants to get fucked but doesnt feel like he's cute enough and then he goes back to claiming he only likes girls.

He was drunk one night and told me he doesn't want a girlfriend but he wants to be the girl in the relsrionship and be fucked, and he's said similar things while drunk too.

He insits he isn't a fag and has only been in relationships with guys because girls don't like him but then at other times he talks at length about his desire to be a bottom and have a boyfriend love and be there for him but that he's not good enough so he does the fucking- mostly when he's drunk.

Is he prison gay or actually gay? We're both 19.
>>
gay is a meme
>>
>>29959473
This. Gay and straight is a social construct. All that matters is that dicks get hard and pussies get wet.
>>
>Australia
>American flag in the background

tldr btw
>>
>>29959527
Wow that's so profound
>>
>>29959442
>australia
wat
that looks like a caribou
>>
A drunk mans words are a sober mans thoughts. If he isn't straight up gay he's pretty damned gay.
>>
>>29959789
Yeah , whenever his inhibitons have been down hes said really gay shit.
>>
>>29959527
It just describes preference. Obviously it's a spectrum
>>
>>29959776
>>29959442
You're right, that's 100% a fucking moose, that jaw don't lie.
>>
>>29959442
Yes he's gay. Doesn't mean he's a faggot although
>he wants to be the girl in the relationship and be fucked
implies otherwise
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.