[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are girls with low self esteem easier to make your gf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Papulopustular-acne.jpg (216 KB, 1023x714) Image search: [Google]
Papulopustular-acne.jpg
216 KB, 1023x714
Are girls with low self esteem easier to make your gf?
>>
Yes xnndnd
>>
yes, but they're not worth dealing with
>>
The second you fix their ego is the second they leave you.

I've done it twice. Find the broken little lamb, make her feel good, she becomes happier, she realizes she can do better
>>
>>29959227
So what your saying is I need to periodically remind her she's shit without me?
Is hitting her going too hard? Not super hard but loud enough to echo.
>>
>>29959271
That idea is fucking terrib....... you know what that's a great idea anon. Post results
>>
>>29959271
Normies do this. They understand how things work. I could never do this. Dammit.
>tfw no low self-esteem girl to love and hurt
>>
>>29959482
She's half fleshlight, half punching bag, and 1% a human being with dignity. Assuming a 1% margin of error.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.