[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else here cry just a tiny bit in awe when a big epic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1457077096786.png (9 KB, 362x358) Image search: [Google]
1457077096786.png
9 KB, 362x358
Does anyone else here cry just a tiny bit in awe when a big epic scene happens in a movie/TV show?

Something like the last big battle in Gurren Lagann or when the robot in Pacific Rim pulls out the sword and cuts that Kaiju in mid air.

It makes me filled with awe and tear up and get tingles just a tiny bit. Is this normal?
>>
i've cried while watching pro wrestling before.
>>
I guess I feel that to some extent,
mostly when there's an element of surprise
>>
>>29959134
When Viggo holds his son at the end of The Road. Damn.
>>
The only fictional thing that has ever made me cry was the scene in Clannad where Tomoya and Ushio are in the field.
>>
>>29959134
I get teary eyed watching movies where main character avenged someone or kills all the bad guys. Django unchained, the man from nowhere, the punisher are some of my favorites
>>
I have never cried from a work of fiction, be it a book, tv show, movie, game, nothinig. Is something wrong with me? Is this really unusual? It's not because I don't want to, I just never have
>>
>>29959134
I empathize with chinese cartoons more than real people.
>>
I'll sometimes tear up and choke up when the best parts of my favorite songs play.

Watching a really spectacular moment in some kind of sporting event

Anything that's just amazing will make me cry a bit.
>>
I cried at the end of Cool Runnings
>>
>>29959134
yeah senpai shit is the dankest
>>
>>29959134
yeah it's weird but i have the same thing
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.