[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>This is a woman in the year of our lord 2016 Imagine right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
>This is a woman in the year of our lord 2016

Imagine right now you are dating a girl, you go in to kiss her, and it fleshes in your mind that she could have been in a train, or sucked at least 37 dicks. Now tell me woman aren't a trash gender? They contribute nothing to the world, the gift of life takes two people. Left to their own devices they create nothing but chaos and blight. It should be law that they be collard and chained like the beast they are, only proper reeducation can redeem them.
>>
>>29958989
How much do you get paid to make these threads?
>>
>>29959004
cuck

dhhdi
>>
>>29959004
Did you mean to post that in a cuck/BBC thread? This thread is dumb but there's nothing shill-like about it.
>>
File: image.gif (291 KB, 500x225) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
291 KB, 500x225
>>29958989
>37 dicks.
In a row?

le commentiani origianalo
>>
>>29958989
>sucked at least 37 dicks

in a row?!
>>
>>29959004
I assume for FREE
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.