[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Chopin a robot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: chopinsick1.jpg (365 KB, 1162x1600) Image search: [Google]
chopinsick1.jpg
365 KB, 1162x1600
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E6b3swbnWg
>>
Ya, I think so. He was apparently a very emotional person on the inside, but very cold and pessimistic in how he acted. I find him to be a very fascinating person.
>>
>>29958966
yes but talented
bloxpin
>>
>>29958966

No.
There are no famous robots.
>>
>>29958966

Probably. I suspect the same was true of Beethoven and Brahms
>>
>>29959566
but Brahms cucked schunmann
>>
File: le chopin banane.png (472 KB, 700x805) Image search: [Google]
le chopin banane.png
472 KB, 700x805
le chopin banane
>>
>>29959566
Chopin was fucking George Sand and was probably getting mad puss otherwise, and Brahms and Beethoven were merely discreet about their love affairs
>>
>>29959842
If anything it was the other way around. Brahms supported Clara as well as her and Robert's children after Robert was committed to an asylum
>>
>>29958966
Wasn't Chopin a major hedonistic pussy magnet
>>
>He spent more and more time at the family farm in Kvam, keeping his music to himself - all manuscripts neatly filed in wooden chests. The catastrophe could therefore hardly have been any worse when his house burned to the ground in 1970. Tveitt despaired - the original manuscripts to almost 300 opuses (including six piano concertos and two concertos for Hardanger fiddle and orchestra) were reduced to singed bricks of paper - deformed and inseparable. The Norwegian Music Information Centre agreed to archive the remains, but the reality was that 4/5 of Tveitt's production was gone - seemingly forever. Tveitt now found it very difficult to compose and gradually succumbed to alcoholism. Several commentators imagine that his many hardships contributed to these conditions. Tveitt died in Norheimsund, Hardanger, reduced and largely embittered, with little hope for the legacy of his professional work.
How many fucking times do I have to tell you all that Geirr Tveitt is the ONLY robot composer
>>
Mozart was def robot.
>>
>>29958966
No. He was a bit shy and reclusive, but he also had a wife and had numerous women interested in him prior to marrying his wife. Famous, high quality upper class women too. If anything he was a cyborg.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.