[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've found the ultimate robot. You all have nothing on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: video 2637.png (101 KB, 1098x524) Image search: [Google]
video 2637.png
101 KB, 1098x524
I've found the ultimate robot.
You all have nothing on this.
Try thousands of videos, many over an hour long, of this Japanese man blabbering incoherently.
https://www.youtube.com/user/SpicyHam/videos
>>
kind of spooky
>>
damn...
dude oregano lmao
>>
Holy fuck he's redpilled as fuck
He's talking about Hitler and degeneracy in this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6521IegM1lA
This dude LITERALLY over dosed on the red pill
>>
Some of his quotes:

"Basketball was created to delay the eventual conquest of higher quality genes. It was created to delay the coming of the true warriors. A real game spoiled, makes the game look strange, and with that strangeness, audiences won't be able to judge correctly no more. They used this fact to create this "basketball" to make populance not see who are the true warriors, to delay my eventual conquest."

"In 2005 May, the Galactical Federation declares war on the bastards living on Senter Alpha Zori also known as Earth."

"A true warrior doesn't need to be in shape, because he doesn't need to be reminded of keeping in shape."

"Poor genetic, bad experience, lost traditions, ruined culture, nonexistant relations. Poor genetic, bad experience, lost traditions, ruined culture, nonexistant relations. Poor genetic, bad experience, lost traditions, ruined culture, nonexistant relations."

"The lack of emphasis on physical fitness is purpused by the loser males in those high positions to make themselves rank higher. Whoever says that physical fitness is not important for anyone is a total retard. Physical fitness actually boosts thinking, not puts it down. The only reason the only condiction to this law - so many smart people are ill-fitted, is because they were abused in tierary education facilities for long duration and long exposure to dumb altered nonsense."

"Family values = dead Family traditions = dead Society unity values = dead Local traditions and history = dead Family unity = dead People's faith = dead Necessary groups for proper innovation = dead"

I'm starting to think this guy is a blithering genius.
>>
I've been listening to this guy babble about nothing for 15 minutes now. I'm not even listening closely enough to make out his words but it's intriguing to hear him working things out verbally,
>>
>>29959296
Try this one:

You can understand him
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ki-Kxklo2To
>>
Yeah but this is more up your Robot pedo killer alley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gXFSY37LqA
>>
>>29958858
are you guys happy that people like him don't get killed in high school anymore?
>>
File: tumblr_nje9m117fr1slbwszo1_1280.jpg (595 KB, 640x903) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nje9m117fr1slbwszo1_1280.jpg
595 KB, 640x903
More quotes from him:

"I despise all individuals who betray God and calls him names like a little rat. Such embrassment of the human gene must be eliminated and banished from our kingdom of heavenly peace. Long Live humanity, long live truth. Long Live open fields, long live agriculture, long live teamwork, long live communication, long live families, long live bravery, long live DESTUCHLAND OF THE FUTURE THIS HUMAN WILL CONQUER AND RULE ALL is. LONG LIVE EARTH!"
>>
>>29959368
What the fuck...why
Oh god
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.