[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Girl comes over to my apartment >Sees my guitar >"Oh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 230x219) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 230x219
>Girl comes over to my apartment
>Sees my guitar
>"Oh you play guitar? Play me something OP!"
>"Umm, actually I just started playing a week ago and don't know any songs yet..."
>"Oh...."
>We watch a movie and cuddle while watching, but no closing the deal or making out
>I get a good night hug but not a good night kiss

Did I blow it with the guitar thing?...
>>
>>29958432
She was more embarrassed than you.
Also git gud faggot play dem metal riffs.

>HE
>IS
>THE
>PAINKILLER
>THIS
>IS
>THE
>PAINKILLER
>>
>>29958432
yeah. if you kill yourself she might fuck your dad in honor of you. so in a sense, a spiritual sense you are getting laid
>>
>>29958432
nah your on to something. Guitars seem to work. Sadly if you do manage to seal the deal, you have to leave this board forever.
>>
You blew it by being a huge fucking faggot. Cuddling? Fuck you, Take the initiative
, grab her tits her ass be a fucking man bro, make it clear you want her body using your fucking hands.

God.
>>
File: 1466031298989.png (141 KB, 1698x1840) Image search: [Google]
1466031298989.png
141 KB, 1698x1840
>>29958478
DON'T l l CONTR l l TRA l l DICT l YOUR l SELF
>>
>>29958679
Poser spotted, firing anti poser missiles.

Only posers don't like the Priest.
>>
>>29958478
This is what I do, except I exclusively create my own material. I don't know how to do solos or anything like that, but I usually just play extremely grimy black/death/doom metal and it sounds pretty good most of the time.
>>
G hey hot bitch Em come suck my dick
G got a guitar Em and I'm hard
C you got fat ass G I want fuck
G let me eat D the booty G
>>
>>29958432
just learn how to play wonderwall.
thats all you need to get pussy with a guitar
thats literally it.
>>
>>29958743
I fucking love sweet home alabama.
Those are the wrong words tho.
>>
>>29958802
D girl you see C my guitar G
D I got it to impress C chicks G
D but all you wanted was a C cuddle G
D you thought I was lame C (tell the truth) G

D I am a stupid C Faggot G
D play guitar C to pick up sluts G
D I am stupid C faggot G
D don't care bout the music C I just like butts G

D women are stupid and C theyll fall for it any ways G
D yes all women are C shallow cunts G
D click all pictures C with a bus G
D I picked two buses and C a train G

D kill a nigger C nigger niggerG
S bug big night nf
>>
>>29958432
I was gonna give you tips on how to actually improve yourself but then I read your post and realized that your actually a REALLY big fag.

Eat two dicks and go frick yourself shithead.
>>
File: CWCguitar.jpg (10 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
CWCguitar.jpg
10 KB, 194x259
>>29958743
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0zRXNlSf8QJ
>>
>>29959417
Eeeeee
Now play Master of Puppets.
>>
Git gud scrub
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1mS308VzuiB
>>
>>29959547
lol sing something fag.
>>
>>29959601
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0EhX5MELwhG
>>
>>29958432
if she cuddled with you she probably barely registered it. it's better than being like 'yeah i play guitar' and then playing smoke on the water out of key
>>
>>29958432
did you actually attempt to make a move though?
>>
>>29958432
I still have a bass from when I played and I get this shit all the time... well as often as I have a girl over. Which is maybe once a year. But it has a snapped string that I haven't fixed in years and I just use that as an excuse as not to play it.
>>
>>29958432
nah, your chilling. would you care if you were her?
>>
>>29958432
>girl comes over
why are you even here?
>>
>>29958432
I really don't get how people can cuddle with a movie but then not make a move. If a girl is in that position she literally WANTS you to make a move. It can be the cringiest "can I kiss you" thing you can think of and it will still work, 100% of the time
>>
>>29958478
metal is autistic. imagine fat opie trying to scream along with his greasy short hair, blue jeans and his white running shoes to impress a girl
>>
Could've just played wonder wall faggot
>>
>>29959417
jaaaaayzus
>>
>>29960158

I tried fingering a girl while we were cuddling, and she just grabbed my hand and slowly put it back to her chest and held it there. I've also previously fucked her before. So...

???
>>
>>29958743
underrated post my friendsterino
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.