[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>trying to lose weight >go whole day without eating >go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 20
File: 1464944271687.png (32 KB, 766x758) Image search: [Google]
1464944271687.png
32 KB, 766x758
>trying to lose weight
>go whole day without eating
>go on scale this morning
>gained 5 pounds
>>
>>29958217
you need help. you don't lose weight by eating nothing. you will either die (you won't, you'll eat first) or binge on garbage sometime soon.

look for some information on proper nutrition if you're serious about losing weight.
>>
>>29958217
Why the fuck wouldnt you eat your just going to slow doen your metabolism too much
>>
Crash diets don't work and are harmful for your body.

>Swimming for 30 minutes, 5 days a week + reasonable dietary restrictions
It'll come off in time breh
>>
story of my life!!!!!1
>>
You're lying unless you can take a 5 pound piss. You can't generate mass without energy.

You're pathetic as fuck. I've literally gone an entire week without eating anything and you can't last one day.

If you lack even an iota of willpower, just give up. It'll be less depressing in the long run.
>>
Stuff your fat face on candy and everything will be fine, asspie
>>
Learn to live keto, first few weeks are the hardest thing you'll ever do. If you manage to actually stick with it with zero cheating, you'll be on track to becoming the best version of yourself.
>>
>>29958242

this

>>29958217

actually do exercise you fat waste of life
>>
Hey fucktard, if you don't eat your body thinks you're starving and it's going to conserve fat.
>>
You have to eat to keep your metabolism working. Focus on having a few small, healthy meals in a day, preferably with water only.

I too am losing weight and I've dropped 10kg (22 lbs) in no time, maybe a little over a month, without exercise - more than I dropped while actually doing exercise (unable to go running due to injury right now). I feel fantastic and more importantly it's sustainable. Go for it anon.
>>
Calories in calories out, nigger. Eat a balance diet and lift three times a week. Plus run three or four times a week. I have shit genetics and wide ass hips. Still able to bench 245LB and squat 385LB. Not eating will just fuck your body up and hinder your weight loss.
>>
File: 1448170418650.jpg (11 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1448170418650.jpg
11 KB, 200x200
>>29958217
HOLY COW that made me kek OP, that's not even possible.
But on a more serious not have you tried excercising?
>>
>>29958217
I know that feel bro.

>finally fall for the fit meme
>bought a nice elliptical
>get on, go at it for like 5 hours
>have to drink like 4 bottles of water through it all, really exhausting
>weigh myself right after
>actually gained 6 pounds

JUST
>>
>>29958217
it's literally impossible to gain 5 pounds in a day even if you had ate
>>
>>29958217
A bit extreme. Intermittent fasting is a good thing supposedly. But if you start to not eat, or really not eat a lot, you have to do it for real. Because your metabolism will slow down. You have to actually starve. You'll burn fat eventually. It's inevitable. But it's extreme.

>gained 5 pounds
Must be water.
>>
Exercise you dumbfuck.

Diets are so you don't gain more weight, not lose weight.

Fucking hell people are so fucking dumb. I remember one of my fat roommates doing sit-ups trying to get rid of his fucking gut when it doesn't work like that. I remember my mom doing the same baby shit on a fuckkng yoga mat in the living room. Bitch get the fuck up, do some fucking jumping jacks jump rope do a burpee run around on all fours and bark like a dog j wanna see you sweat you fat sow.

Fucking Christ. Then my dad eats a salad cause he's "on a diet" a diet is a just an amount of food you eat you can be on a diet of twinkies and lard and its still a diet. You need to fucking MOVE salad doesn't magically melt your fat you need to fucking EXERCISE AND I DONT FUCKING MEAN LEG RAISES OR ANY FUCKING LEG WARMER GET PHYSICAL BULLSHIT.

holy fuck. People in my life so much happier than me had way more sex than me friends and fulfilling lives too fucking dumb to Google how weight loss works. Fucking nigger. I don't exercise, I hate myself too much to bother but even I fucking understand this shit.

KILL ME SATAN PLEASE !!!
>>
File: Chy_krXUgAEotbR.jpg large.jpg (155 KB, 803x1300) Image search: [Google]
Chy_krXUgAEotbR.jpg large.jpg
155 KB, 803x1300
>>29958363
Mostly true, but eating lots of dietary fiber or being in ketosis can allow you to eat above your daily metabolic rate and maintain or lose weight.
>>
>>29958422
You people don't know shit about exercise.
>>
You can't lose weight just by stopping eating of all sudden. You have regulate your metabolism by eating smaller, more frequent meals and getting less calories than you spend.
>>
>>29958383
you drank 6 pounds of water you fucking retard
>>
>>29958422
>Exercise you dumbfuck.
>Diets are so you don't gain more weight, not lose weight.
you can't be this retarded. Ignore these idiots OP, exercise is a fuckin waste of time, at most you burn off like 500 calories an hour. Or you can just not eat and burn off five times that much just by sitting on your ass playing video games. The trick to weight loss is to find a video game you can get addicted to like M&B or an MMO or grand strategy and just forget to eat. Good luck friend
>>
>>29958363
>lift three times a week and run 4 times a week

How about you get a job? Not everyone is some college frat boy who has the energy to preen himself with exercise so he can chase ass like a wild nigger. When I get home from work I'm so exhausted the last thing I want to do is exercise.
>>
>>29958273
>>29958217
how do you guys not eat for long periods of time?
I'm curious
>>
For a minute there I thought I was on fucking /fit/
>>
>>29958217
STOP POASTING THIS DAMN BAIT,, YES IM MAD.
>>
File: image.jpg (3 KB, 85x90) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 KB, 85x90
>try to gain weight
>eat a shit ton (or at least what I think is a shit ton)
>lose 3 pounds within a week
Fuck My Life Up Senpai
>>
>>29958565
There's certainly just as many retards who don't understand science
>>
>>29958400
I fluctuate about 10lbs a day, the fuck you talking about nigga
>>
>>29958593

I doubt you lost any weight
>>
Anyone know a diet I can do where I just eat the exact same thing every day? I've lied in bed 24 hours a day with no exercise for half a decade now so I'm not sure what to eat and how much. I'm 6'2" 330 lbs. I tried the whole starvation thing and that's how I got here from 500 lbs, but it isn't working anymore. Can't lose any weight anymore. Just won't move no matter what I do. Been stuck here at 330 since May. Really killing all my motivation. If I eat anymore than 1000 calories I gain weight now and I don't have the willpower to keep starving myself anymore. I'm too depressed to exercise and I don't even want to eat.
>>
>340lb
>Pokemon GO
>You are 10
>Are you boy or girl!?
>Get drunk and jog every night to be the very best
>Lose 10lb since it came out

Just get drunk and be a pokemon trainer
>>
>>29958542
I fasted for 7 day's lost about 10 kilos, but gained it again because i started eating like a fat shit again after that

just don't eat, it's that easy
>>
>>29958542
You just don't eat. Doing stuff instead of thinking about being hungry helps too.
>>
>>29958217
just count calories you moron
if you eat 1500 calories a day with a cheat day every other week you will be good
>>
>>29958885
But, friend. Eating helps to fill the hole, what the hell do you expect me to do?
>>
>>29958490
>Exercise is a fuckin waste of time
>You loose weight by sitting on your ass, starving and while playing vidya all day
I hope you're trolling
>>
>I don't know how to go to /fit/ and read the sticky

Lesson 1: There is fat weight and water weight. You drink a lot of water, you gain a lot of water weight
Lesson 2: You build muscle and run not to lose weight but to not look like shit when you lose weight
Lesson 3: Losing weight (and gaining weight) is calories in/calories out. By being heavier, it's actually easier for you to lose weight, because your body is spending more calories to keep you at that weight. Remaining active throughout the day helps you SPEND CALORIES. Doing something like sitting on your ass all day and going to the gym to run BURNS 500 CALORIES ON AVERAGE. You need AROUND 2000 CALORIES TO MAINTAIN YOUR WEIGHT. If you EAT LESS THAN 2000 CALORIES, YOU WILL LOSE WEIGHT.
>>
File: asboutly disgust.png (452 KB, 440x459) Image search: [Google]
asboutly disgust.png
452 KB, 440x459
who here /wheatgrass/?
>>
>>29958217
Try workout that make you sweat more and the pounds well soon began to shed away.

Thats how I stayed slim.
>>
File: orangutano.jpg (11 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
orangutano.jpg
11 KB, 250x250
You need to say hello!
>>
>>29958932
fill the hole with other things
the great thing about holes is that you can fill them with just about anything
>>
>>29959351
What if I try to fill the hole with alcohol?

Does that work?
>>
>>29958739
believe me anon, i did
>>
>sucker for snacks
>replace normal snacks with skim strawberry yoghurt or popsicles (they're low calories)
>sucker for meatbased dishes
>ditch potatoes and pasta instead of cutting down on meat and eating '''''''healthy''''''' dishes
>didn't change my habits but i'm losing weight
Lmao you guys are just bad at this.
>>
>>29959324
hello orungutano
very original indeed
>>
>>29958217
>trying to gain weight
>eat a carrot
>go on scale
>lost 10 tons
>>
>>29959324
hello orungutano
ah fok I need to make this original okay thank robot must be at this point yeah?
>>
I've decided to create a separate personality within my body to take control of my life. I talked to it all day today. It's sort of like a merciless drill instructor. It's strong while I am weak. My dream is to be a skeleton but while I'm morbidly obese and depressed it's impossible to get in the mindset. I think there's no point in living to begin with. I'm a hopeless corpse. So I have to delete myself from my brain and replace it with someone else, someone who wants to live. I already had an evil god that lived in my brain so a 3rd personality is fine. If it was my original self I would die this way. This new personality is already hard at work. It doesn't feel. It doesn't care about pain. It loves pain, it's progress. It uses the logic of the living to send all of my defeatist thoughts of the dead into the garbage. It works for what it wants. It cannot be stopped. Has the willpower to deny hunger and the courage to be aggressive in what it wants. Nothing can stop it. Hopefully it'll save my life, because I couldn't. Sounds ridiculous but that's how desperate I am. I cannot assign those traits to myself unless I do it this way. I'm a pathological liar in my original form and I can't lie to myself this way.

JUST
>>
>>29958217
Just be like me and be fine at your weight and some girl will appreciate you just as you are
>>
hy would hu want to lose weight?
weight is mass, mass is power, hwe feed the biomass corn syrup to make it strong
>>
>>29958217
>drink gallons of soda and chocolate milk

you can still eat, and you don't just have to eat salads to lose weight. just adjust your portion sizes. also, a lot of people will eat when they're bored or because of routine. wait until you feel the empty burning feeling in your stomach to know you're actually hungry.
>>
>>29958501

I work forty hours a week in the summer, maybe a little more on occasion. 26-32 during the school semester.
>>
Don't listen to these faggots. If you're fat as fuck don't work out and lift like wtf thats bad for you. Count your calories and eat less abd more healthy food. Do simple stuff like walks and when you're at a healthier weight start really exercising.
>>
>>29958542
being pre occupied on your pc all day helps
>>
>>29959012
I'm 100% serious. Do you realise how calories in calories out works? Your body burns like 2k calories a day just to keep functioning. Why exercise for a whole hour, feel like shit, probably feel more hungry, only to lose maybe 400 calories? There's no point when you can lose 5 times that in one day just by not eating anything. Telling some obese guy he has to exercise if he wants to lose weight is only going to make him give up
>>
>>29958542
Drink water and get immersed in some games like Black Desert.
I played for 4 days straight and only realized I was hungry when I saw a food merchant in game
>>
>>29958760
>500 lbs
How the fuck do you get so fat??
Just kill yourself
>>
>>29958593
>I tried to gain/lose weight
>I didn't count calories
>I ate/didn't eat what I thought was a large amount
>I failed at my goal of gaining/losing weight

How many thousands of these posts am I going to have to see in my life? Count your calories, you fucking morons, since you're obviously too stupid to make even a vaguely accurate estimate of how much food you're eating.
>>
>>29962059
By lying in bed 24 hrs a day and eating entire papa johns pizzas every single day

i'm not gonna kill myself, i'm gonna keep losing it until it's all gone
>>
>>29958760
>If I eat anymore than 1000 calories I gain weight
sounds like bullshit. unless you're drinking another 1000 calories of soda/milk on top of it.

you need to stop bullshitting yourself, and that's up to you. figure out why you overeat, and don't make excuses for why you aren't losing weight. people lose weight eating twinkies, you can lose weight too if you actually do what's necessary.

you probably need to increase your protein intake, less fat/sugar, and more vegetables. you can still eat cheese/meat/butter etc. but don't make it the major portion of your diet. eat more vegetables and whole grains.

you don't need to exercise to lose weight, and you probably shouldn't if you're over 300 lbs, it'll damage your knees/ankles/back unless you swim.

DON'T EAT WHEN YOU AREN'T HUNGRY. wait until you feel the empty/burning feeling in your stomach to eat. you probably eat when bored.
>>
>>29958273
>going an entire week without eating anything
wow holy shit desu, I can't even last 8 hours

not to say i dont have will-power; i changed my diet and have lost 15 kilos since and dont eat processed trash/sugar/drink soda anymore
>>
>>29958489
you can't weigh water in pound you fucking idiot asstard, its not solid you cant weight not solids in pounds cause you cant pound water like u could a solid object learn common latin fucking idiot
>>
>>29962774
FUCKING NIGGER KEK NIGGER ASS BITCH
>>
>>29962792
ha as i though, ignorant idiot who cannot comprehend the msot basic tenents of latin, logic and reason is also a racist republican alt rightist

wow, imagine that

u probly dont even consider pilisosipy, or y were here in the universe
>>
>>29962774
>you can't weigh water in pound
sure you can
>>
File: 1467185438181.jpg (36 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1467185438181.jpg
36 KB, 657x527
You went a whole day? Hell I can't go 6 hours without hypoglycemia hitting me.
>>
>>29958217
Can't other people actually know if they are losing or gaining weight by "listening" to their body and making the optimal eating habits based on that? I was 175cm 45 kg about 5 years ago, thought I was a "hard gainer", then decided to gain some weight and started eating better and more, in a few years I was 180cm 80 kg and now decided to drop to 75kg by only eating when I get hungry. Also my body reacts much better to healthy "real" foods than processed shit so I've almost given up all sodas, candies, junk foods.
>>
>>29958217
nigga go to /fit/ and read the sticky dumb-ass
calories in< calories out you have to eat
>>
>be overweight entire for my entire time at high school
>decide to start eating a bit less and doing some light exercise
>lose 30 pounds almost effortlessly
>become stationary and resume shitty eating habits
>kept the weight off anyway

Great fuckin' feels. Can anyone else relate?
>>
>>29958217
Dumbass, when you stop eating your metabolism slows down to preserve energy which means that the next time you eat it'll take longer to digest food, which will make you fatter and it will make it harder to lose weight.
Drink waterand eat small portions of food througout the day. Aside from that do some workouts.
>>
>>29963362
lol don't talk shit
>>
File: 1463834111979.jpg (211 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
1463834111979.jpg
211 KB, 500x364
>trying to lose weight
>give up soda junk food and soda
>start trying to eat less
>fall down to 180 from 220 in a year and a half
>still feel fat, so I keep trying to diet
>eventually start forcing myself to vomit
>down to 140 now
>now I'm a skinnyfat loser instead of a fat loser
>>
>>29963411
>telling me to quit shitposting while shitposting
It made me laugh so here's a (You) for the trouble :^)
>>
>>29963449
congrats on your eating disorder
>>
the body regulates its own weight
only way to lose weight is exercise and eat better, there is no other way
there are probably thousands of weight loss methods out there but only one work safely which is the no bullshit method
>>
>>29963179
im like 30 pound overweight and im losing weight slowly because i hit my weight loss plateau
>>
>>29963100
>eat healthy for a month
>try icecream
>it tastes like fucking poison
>shit it out immediately

i don't remember icecream tasting bad as this
>>
Cutting food portions and 40 minutes of cardio each day can do you wonders.
>>
>>29964051
>40 minutes of cardio each day

i assume you were never 50lbs overweight
>>
File: holy cow.jpg (74 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
holy cow.jpg
74 KB, 499x499
Depending on how much you weight, you can only lose weight (the healthy way) if you work out,
if you are obese eating less is enough to lose weight.

OP if you are serious about losing weight, you need to eat multiples time a day (about 5-6 times),
but you need to eat SMALL portions.

You need to get most of the nutritions your body needs early in the day (have a proper breakfast)
and try to eat nothing 1-2 Hours before you go to sleep.

AND you need to drink more water than you usualy do.
We get a lot of the water that our body needs from food, so eating less in total means:
you need to drink more water.

If you weight too much to go to the gym (workout without harming your bones) go swimming, that way you don't harm your body.

Also: you DONT need to eat till you are full,
you should eat till you feel not hungry anymore, but could still eat more.

You should stop drinking any kind of soda, either only drink water or tea (with no/just a bit sugar).

Also important:
Believe in yourself, if you want to lose weight, you can do, you are strong OP!
>>
>>29958217
>without eating

your body slows down metabolism when you starve

ie. you lose fat slower. and gain fat easier when you do eat again
>>
Just eat reasonably and get some exercise. Have two egg whites for breakfast, a fruit for lunch, and a chicken breast/peace of fish for dinner. Also exercise for an hour or two. Repeat every day for a month or two until you decide to an hero.
>>
>>29959324
hello orungantano

desu
>>
There's no magic "this is how you lose weight super easily" and it's not complicated. Eat healthily and exercise.
>>
>>29964024
>eat candy
>tastes just like pure sugar

>drink soda
>tastes like sugarwater

Nowadays I usually get cravings for salad or chicken.
>>
>I try to gain/lose weight with a meme diet
>I try to gain/lose weight without counting
>and it didn't work
Anyone who ever says either of these things literally deserves the gas chamber.
>>
>>29964089
Here's some good advice, but eating less is much more important in weight loss than exercise. Still exercise reduces stress which reduces hunger and also strengthens your muscles and bones.
Also about the breakfast thing. In my case leaving breakfast completely has worked. And I eat the first meal of the day at noon. Because usually I don't have an appetite in the morning and even if I eat breakfast I get as hungry by the noon as I would without.
>>
>>29964203
>tfw gain/lose weight without counting
>it works

Just listen how your body responses and adjust. Fucking easy.
>>
Don't quit you faggot op. Quitting is what got you to be a fat shit in the first place. So what if you didn't get immediate results. It's not about immediate change its about lifestyle change. Don't do it for the eventual outcome. Do it so you can look yourself in the mirror everyday and not be ashamed of the piece of garbage you allow yourself to be. At least by taking action you are doing something. It won't happen over night but you will get there. Weight fluctuates based on a lot of factors but do the right thing (diet and exercise daily) and you will see changes over time. Weigh yourself every 2 weeks or something so you don't have to see the daily fluctuations and get discouraged.
>>
Hijacking this thread, but do you guys have any tips on cutting sugar?

I'm not morbidly obese but I'm overweight and I know the source of that is my sugar intake.
I can live without fast food, salty snacks or anything like that, it's just fucking sugar.

Particularly pastries, chocolate and sugar in my coffee. I don't drink soda though. If I did my health would probably be worse.

>inb4 just don't eat it
It's not as easy as that for me. I need possible tips to make me not want it or something like that.
>>
File: holy cow 2.jpg (85 KB, 688x371) Image search: [Google]
holy cow 2.jpg
85 KB, 688x371
>>29964269
>Still exercise reduces stress which reduces hunger and also strengthens your muscles and bones.
The last part was important for me, when I lost weight I felt tired all the time,
I started with eating (a lot) less, but I felt so weak and tired and my skin was loose,
working out really helped to fix that.

>In my case leaving breakfast completely has worked.
I tried that too, I tried to hunger after waking up for some hours before I ate,
but that also made me extremely tired, nowadays I make myself breakfast with all kinds of stuff
(cheese, eggs, tomatoes, olives, I eat a little bit from everything)
and for the rest of the day I eat small portions of chicken breast, a salad, maybe some rice.

I completely dropped soda, ramen and mikrowave meals, really worked wonders
and since I changed my diet my skin also got a lot better and I feel way better about myself, I have way more energy.
>>
>>29964388
someone advised me to eat fruit, but i haven't tried to yet

actually containing sugar craving, i have no idea but i do know that eating reasonable amount of carbs and fruit sugar helps, even something like a homemade lemonade.

just remember: you will always crave processed sugar more because your body instinctualy knows it contains more sugar
>>
File: stevia.jpg (180 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
stevia.jpg
180 KB, 1920x1080
>>29964388
>but do you guys have any tips on cutting sugar?

You could try stevia, it's also sweet but has WAY less calories.
Or you could use Honey
>>
>>29964402
Nice to hear it worked. I agree that you should rather listen how your body reacts than trying some meme diet.
>>
File: 1463283012264.jpg (296 KB, 943x671) Image search: [Google]
1463283012264.jpg
296 KB, 943x671
>>29958542
>all these people reply to this post with distractions
>tfw never really hungry and have to remind myself to eat occasionally
>>
File: bee yourself.png (39 KB, 914x1091) Image search: [Google]
bee yourself.png
39 KB, 914x1091
>>29963179
true patrician way to lose weight. that's what i've been doing.

>generally just try and eat less
>not addicted to sugary snacks so no problem there
>walk three times a week, just passive exercise
>do some push-ups daily if i'm not too tired
>might lift my dumbbells if i feel like it
>lost roughly 40 kg so far

still "slightly overweight" but i'm pretty confident that i'll be able to drop it further down to my optimal weight
>>
eating less or even nothing does jack shit
your body will find ways to burn less calories if you dont force it to actually burn more

went a whole month without lunch, only eating after work at ~6pm and not more than I usually did... I only lost a pound if I'm generous

on the other hand when I exercised and ate healthy (but not less than usual) I lost a pound per week
>>
>>29964430
I'll pick up some more fruit tomorrow and give it a go when the cravings set in.
>>29964434
Tried stevia, it has this strange after-taste. Hard to explain but it sounds like it would at least be a step in the right direction for replacement in my coffee. Honey is nice on toast and in cooking but it doesn't seem very effective as a sweetener to me.

Thank you both for your suggestions
>>
>>29962663
i hate soda and i have only drank water my entire life

i eat lots of bread, lots of meat, lots of yogurt, cheese, pretty much i just eat sandwiches and thats it because i don't know what else to eat, cheese and meat is 99% of my diet, an average day i eat 4 slices of bread, 4 slices of meat, 2 slices of cheese, 1 yogurt, 1 big fruit, some little fruits and a salad, comes out to less than 1k calories, if i eat 2000 calories i feel sick and gain weight, if i eat 1500 calories i feel sick and gain weight, if i eat 1000 calories i usually just maintain, i feel the best and most healthy when i'm water fasting/starving

i've decided to water fast for a week while i get my shit figured out and come up with better food to eat
>>
>>29964402
What kind of things do you make for breakfast i particular? Does it take long? Looking for new healthy breakfast ideas.
>>
>>29964388
>It's not as easy as that for me
It is not easy for most people. It sucks a big fat dick for the first week at least.
Dont buy sugary shit so when you get cravings it isnt sitting there staring at you
Also I find tea helps
>>
>>29964518
>xylit / xylitol
tastes like sugar, no weird after taste, has almost no calories, can be used for baking etc
only downside is that a pound costs like 12 bucks or something
>>
File: 118692.jpg (521 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
118692.jpg
521 KB, 2560x1600
>>29958542
>>29964476
>how do you guys not eat for long periods of time?
>all these people reply to this post with distractions
You dont, see: >>29964089
You eat multiple times a day, but small portions,
that way you hunger just enough to be able to handle it (+ your metabolism stays active).

>>29964518
Stevia doesn't seem to be for everyone, my mother also doesn't like it,
I don't really taste a difference to normal sugar.
You could also try Fructose to sweeten drinks and foods or artifical sweetener

>>29964532
I take a plate and put a little bit from everything on it,
a cooked egg, a slice of cheese, some (green) olives, (no meat because I eat chicken breast later that day anyway),
a tomato, bit of cucumber, one piece of grain-bread with (just a little bit) butter and marmelade or honey,
sometimes I also eat a bit of cereal (without sugar) and joghurt, i cut some fresh fruit (like apples) in it to make it taste sweeter.

And I also drink some tea (instead of coffee, I felt like I got addicted to coffee, without drinking it I didn't feel awake).
Preparing everything doesn't really take that long about max. 10mins, but that's time that I see as "time that I invest in myself".
>>
>>29964519
I believe you, however you must live a very sedatary life? Or maybe you're not very tall?
People tend to overestimate how much calories someone with very little to no exercise actually burns..
>>
>>29964599
>tastes like sugar, no weird after taste, has almost no calories
Not the anon that asked but will try that too,
sounds interesting.
>>
>>29964388
just need to cut down on portion sizes, you can still have sugar, chocolate, pastries etc.

only eat half of a pastry, one piece of chocolate, etc.
>>
>>29962176
good on you.
i believe you can lose the weight.

but it will only happen when you stop bullshitting yourself with reasons, and actually start.
>>
>>29959438
You're still gonna die
>>
How does one go about losing weight as a drunkard? I'm currently drinking mainly higher proof liquor and eating a larger amount of vegetables in the place of actual food.
>>
I lost 150 pounds in a year an a half, just eat at around 1200 calories per day (actually count it with a scale). It's super easy
>>
ive been going to the gym for 4 hours every day and lost 7 pounds in about 2 weeks
you should try that
mostly whats doing it i think is just the 1 hour on the elliptical and dieting

i watch movies off my ipod touch while on it, it makes it a lot less boring
>>
>tfw 175lbs trying to get to 140

Shit is hard. I'm 5'7. I'm not fat or anything, just a lil on the chubby side, so I have to work extra hard to drop this weight.
>>
>>29965503
To add on to this, check your weight weekly instead of daily. This is precisely because of those fluctuations. Daily readings may discourage you because of seemingly random gains; weekly readings paint a better picture.

t. Former fatass who lost 75 pounds primarily through better diet
>>
>>29958501
You don't need to exercise, simply consume fewer calories. Prepare something healthy in the morning, evening, or other time off for your meals. Eliminate any drinks other than water. You will lose weight.
>>
File: guy-fieri.jpg (210 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
guy-fieri.jpg
210 KB, 620x412
>>29958217

Just so you know:

1. Don't stop eating, it'll ruin your metabolism. Find out how much you weigh in pounds, add a 0 to the end to get your daily calorie intake and chop 500 calories off it daily. So if you're 200 pounds you'll have to eat 2000 calories a day to maintain your weight. 1500 calories a day would make you lose about a pound a week. Alternatively just do keto.

2. Your weight will fluctuate all the time because of things like water retention, what matters is if on average your weight is going down rather than the day-to-day figures by themselves.
>>
File: JosukeHigashikata4.jpg (190 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
JosukeHigashikata4.jpg
190 KB, 500x350
>>29958217
>Eat a lot of junk food lately (donuts, fast food due to traveling)
>Still 5'6" and 125~ pounds
Who /godtiermetabolism/ here?

Only good thing about me desu
>>
>>29965408
4 hours! The fuck are you doing all that time
>>
>>29964629
Yes. The most sedentary life humanly possible. I lie in bed 24 hours a day, only getting up to use the bathroom or to get something to eat/drink. For the past five years.
>>
File: 1416334718502.png (89 KB, 408x660) Image search: [Google]
1416334718502.png
89 KB, 408x660
Hey fatties hold up a sec imma get a second bowl of ice cream
>>
>>29965560

This. But don't be afraid to reward yourself with a sundae or Big Mac, every day that you meet your calorie count! Positive reinforcement does wonders!
>>
Weight loss is a long term lifestyle change.

Not a short term hobby.

1 day isn't shit OP, and your weight will fluctuate like crazy from day to day regardless of your diet.

What's important is what your weight does gradually over time.

>I'm behaving in a way that is knowingly uneducated
>Why am I not getting the results I want :(((
>>
>>29958217
if you don't eat for an entire day your body goes in full panic mode and makes a lot of extra fat, if you keep this up your muscles will turn into fat too, and then when that's all burnt up. you die.
>>
>>29958501
>work 8 hours a day
>another 8 hours of total free time
>weightlifting for an hour
>still have 7 hours of free time

damn so hard
>>
File: 1457987456947.jpg (33 KB, 664x441) Image search: [Google]
1457987456947.jpg
33 KB, 664x441
>>29958217
It's because you gained confidence OP
>>
>>29966798

fuckin Iel
>>
>>29958501

>When I get home from work I'm so exhausted the last thing I want to do is exercise

This is going to blow your mind anon - you are exhausted because you don't exercise
>>
>be fat
>want to make change
>always depressed

But

>get up in morning
>only 30 minutes to shower, brush teeth, eat, and mundane shit before work
>work 9-5, excluding 30 + minute drive back and forth
>get home and super tired, hungry, and depressed
>eat dinner and do chores around the house
>about 8pm now
>literally no free time for myself
>must go to bed by 9pm
>people expect you to find time to eat healthy and exercise
>>
>>29966868
>Takes 3 hours to eat and do chores
>Gotta seep 11 hours

jeeze creeze, I have a 40 hour a week job too, but I manage to exercise an hour a day.
>>
File: in yourre mom it goes.jpg (8 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
in yourre mom it goes.jpg
8 KB, 320x320
>>29966798
good job holy fuck anon, genius.
Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.