[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
self-improvement thread?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_o2q4r8LPs21s2kgxro2_1280.jpg (216 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2q4r8LPs21s2kgxro2_1280.jpg
216 KB, 1280x960
just cleaned my room thoroughly for the first time in what seems like years.

t. 24-year-old manchild
>>
Good job Anon, take it one step at a time. Doesn't matter how old you are, theres always time to become a better person
>>
>>29957990
This. Any progress is good progress! Keep going OP!!
>>
>>29957990
thanks for the encouraging words, kind anon.
>>
>>29957944
Went to the bank to open an account but they told me I needed some bill with my name
So I took the subway and walked to the electricity central but it was closed for the week
So I went to the mall and ate some off and got 2 free wings and i walked outside for a few blocks trying to find a hobby to give the wings
Then I bought a solar charger and wanted an Android controller but they run out so I took the bus and bought one close to home
I took a cab to home, bought some soda and now my legs are killing me
I realized I'm broke again and I'm considering spending the last of my money either one 3ds or psvita
Still no call from potential employer
>>
>>29958020
No worries anon! Best of luck with everything!
>>
>>29958094
KEEP HUSTLIN' COUSIN
>>
>>29958248
But should I buy a 3ds or a Vita?
I know phones will get powerful enough to emulate them in less than three years but for the time being I want some portable fun.
Also I want more kfc wings, they are so spicy and delicious
>>
>>29957944
she has some ugly hands
>>
>>29957944
lol that fucking mouth
>>
i got an accutane perscription for my acne

i now do cardio everyday of the week instead of just 4 days a week

i enrolled at uni

i got a haircut
>>
File: 1468460933311-r9k.jpg (43 KB, 530x805) Image search: [Google]
1468460933311-r9k.jpg
43 KB, 530x805
>>29957944

>make little improvements
>abandon habit after a few days

Its so painfully difficult to keep going

Ill never get anywhere
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.