[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >get close to this girl at college >she seems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: download (1).jpg (7 KB, 235x215) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
7 KB, 235x215
>be me
>get close to this girl at college
>she seems nice
>always giggles when were chatting up
>would look me straight into my eye as we're talking
>figured I'd probably good to go further
>ask her friends' opinion
>they said she has feelings for me too
>fuck yeah
>decided to ask her out
>ask her if there are things going on between us
>give mixed signals
>these things been going for more than a year
>turned out she's with this guy back home who i suspect she is seeing

Femanon, why would you do this? I specifically ask to make it clear about us, and I'll bail if she says she's not interested in me. Why would they lead us on like this?
>>
>>29957728

>college girl
>guy back home

trust me on this anon. This means literally nothing.

Just treat her like she's single, because she basically is.
>>
>guy back home
She's pretty much single. Step in before Chad, because I'd rather not read a thread about you prepping the bull.
>>
>>29957763
>>29957791
I wish it was that simple though. I mean she's pretty close to him. Even our mutual friend said the same thing about that guy.
>>
File: 1438049213711.jpg (12 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
1438049213711.jpg
12 KB, 258x245
>>29957728
>going on for more than a year

Another beta taking way way way too long lol
>>
>>29958001

Is the distance between her and her boyfriend more than 120 miles?

Are they both not freshmen?

Then trust me, she's not close to him.
>>
>>29957728
Fucking failed normie. You fucked up the moment you act like a little beta bitch
>>
>>29957728
Did you not know she had a boyfriend for over a year? She never mentioned him once? Then you're the biggest fucking cuck on the planet. She never mentioned him once for over a year because she was waiting for you to man up and make a real move not be a little bitch who doesn't do anything serious. Pussy, no one to blame but yourself.
>>
>>29958001
>she's pretty close to him
>you didn't know he existed until after a year of being close to her

Ya, I'm sure they're really close senpai...
>>
>>29957728
>ask her if there are things going on between us
you are trying to make her take the lead which is a HUGE mistake
>>
>>29958222
This, he was too much of a pussy to be assertive and dominant which is why they never went anywhere. And now he's trying to blame it on the fact that it's because she has a boyfriend, a boyfriend who for more than a year he never knew existed despite them supposedly being close to each other. And now he's saying he still can't do anything because he think she and her boyfriend are close, which is bullshit because if they were he would have learned about her bf a lot sooner. She never mentioned him because she was waiting for OP to actually man up and make a move but he never did because he's a pussy. It's definitely way too late to make a move now anyway even if he does finally man up.
>>
>>29958222
>>29958301
Well that too but honestly what would you expect me to do to unfuck this situation?

>>29958108
While I did said back home, it really wasn't that far. It's only a 40 minutes drive.

The guy is a freshmen at another school. They know each other when they were kids. Sometimes on semester break they would hang out with their friends.
>>
>>29958518
Just let things cool off then if by chance you guys hang out if at some point you guys just talk alone or if there is some sort of moment like an unusually long hug or something give it a little bit of time for that to sink in then next time you see her ask her out
if she says no just shrug it off and make no drama off of it
>>
Fucking whip your dick out and start doing one handed pushups in front of her. God I'm so sick of you robots not knowing how to interact with girls.
>>
>>29957728
This girl led you on OP. No matter how you look at it. She gives you enough to keep your attention glued on her. Honestly stop feeding her ego
>>
>>29958742
Where the fuck do you think you are. Get off board normieman.
>>
Why does women tend to lead people on? If the tables were turned I wouldn't do that.
>>
>>29958518
There's nothing you really can do, you've waited too long and she probably isn't interested anymore. Just ask her out and try to fuck her and see what happens then move on I guess, there's not much you can do to salvage it at this point.

>>29958815
>>29958918
Not really. OP didn't even know she had a bf until more than a year since he knew her. If her having a bf never came up once then OP clearly never made a serious move because if he did she would have either reciprocated his advances or she would have rejected them and told him she already had a bf. But he never made a serious move so it never came up. Plus her never mentioning it once in over a year was probably because she didn't want to scare OP away and wanted him to make a move, but he never did.
>>
>>29957728
she wants to keep you on a leash, beta boy
>>
File: 1468461581049.jpg (83 KB, 844x1016) Image search: [Google]
1468461581049.jpg
83 KB, 844x1016
Why are you niggers asking OP to cuck this guy? Don't we hate on these kinds of girls and people in woman hate greentext daily?

If she has a boyfriend she won't stay loyal to and wants to date OP, this tells us OP is a fucking normie and needs to leave she will most likely cuck him too the minute she has the chance.

>>29957728 I would never trust a girl like this and neither should you. Find yourself a somewhat loyal one. She is a dishonest roastie slut and will remain so. Stay far away, anon
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.