[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You will never have a clingy gf, how does that make you feel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 16
File: 1468358761275.jpg (38 KB, 393x393) Image search: [Google]
1468358761275.jpg
38 KB, 393x393
You will never have a clingy gf, how does that make you feel?
>>
File: 1412825736481.png (20 KB, 483x504) Image search: [Google]
1412825736481.png
20 KB, 483x504
>>29957468
>want qt clingy gf
>get one finally
>i just want to be alone
>break up
>want a clingy gf
it's not fair
>>
>>29957468
good, because i'm not a codependent piece of shit who can't be okay on my own
>>
Any clingy girls here who wanna be my clingy gf? I want to feel wanted for once. I don't mind if you stalk me and send angry messages to all the women in my life, telling them to back off. I think it's endearing.
>>
>>29957512
this actually happened to me too, i hate myself
>>
>>29957468
I've had two girlfriends who were both emotionally damaged and thus very clingy. It's unhealthy and stifling, and ultimately drove me to cheat on both of them. But the thing is, I'm so beta that I can only appeal to women who are omega/sexual abuse victims. So the cycle continues
>>
Cingy people are annoying.
>>
>>29957468
Good clingyness is unattractive as fuck, I'd rather date a whale.
>>
>>29957468
Had one, it's not fun. I'm not a fan of social interaction, even with girl friends. This gets them insanely jealous, especially since I'm decent looking, I guess(?) I don't like to talk much. In the end, her jealousy was too much, and I discarded her.
>>
File: giphy.gif (997 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
997 KB, 500x280
>Be me
>Handsom AF
>Have crush on girl
>Surronded by Durkas who grab my ass
>Nicknamed Big Pimp
>Everyone thinks I'm male sluttly
>Makes me wish I was 2 points more ugly
>>
>>29957527
>I don't mind if you stalk me and send angry messages to all the women in my life

Your mom, basically.
>>
>tfw clingy because I'm traumatized by loss but also extremely withdrawn
>>
>>29957468
A little unhappy honestly.

But I have enough cool shit on my plate to occupy myself with that I'm not about to make a sign and go on a love quest.

I think I might buy a boat.
>>
I'm white and am pretty into Indian chicks. Aside from the ones who have been thoroughly Americanized or are trying to rebel against their parents, they're quite fucking clingy.

I'll be honest - it's annoying, but you miss it after it's gone. I expect a certain level of clinginess in my relationship now and don't think I could deal with dating normal white girls. Plus, brown women are usually more loyal, loving, and successful, so far as school and careers go. They're also less likely to be whores, at least in my area. The girl I dated for two or three years was a virgin when we met at 21 and had no clue how to do anything.

I have a friend from Iraq who only wants to marry a virgin Iraqi girl. I never used to get where he was coming from but now I do.

Clingy girls are great, as long as they're not also drama queens (my gf was kind of a drama queen but she wasn't an over-the-top irrational one either, like my first gf was)
>>
>Tfw clingy and have emotional breakdowns that online bf ignores me until I calm down

they say they want a jealous, possessive gf but when they do get one, they don't know how to deal with her.
>>
>>29957794
I don't know what kind of shitty mom you had. My mom didn't take any part in my personal life.
>>
>>29957841
just like >>29957834 said. It gets annoying but you miss it after awhile.
>>
File: 1464646318611.jpg (33 KB, 629x505) Image search: [Google]
1464646318611.jpg
33 KB, 629x505
I had a clingy gf. She cheated on me.

I still dream about her sometimes
>>
File: 1415833630833.png (661 KB, 848x900) Image search: [Google]
1415833630833.png
661 KB, 848x900
Tfw no clingy gf to watch anime and play online Vidya gamez with
>>
>>29957468
Had a clingy girl friend.
Not having her in my life feels good man
>>
>tfw i will never get back with my qt clingy gf
>>
File: audition.png (107 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
audition.png
107 KB, 300x300
pretty good, actually

this totally original post makes me feel even better
>>
>tfw trying to get my qt ex to cling to me again and it's not working
>>
Everyone says that's what they want. Then they get it and they don't fucking want it.
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 1280x720
>>29957468
I am a clingy gf!

It's not fun. Much stress.
>>
>>29958471
explain desu, have you had a bf before?
>>
>>29958487
I have a bf right now. Met him here on r9k.

I cling onto him like my life depends on it. If we don't see each other for a couple days I go insane. I also go through his phone/Skype/etc whenever I get the opportunity. And I don't let him have female friends. It's pretty exhausting, making sure he's only interested in female contact with me. But it works out well since he's introverted anyway.
>>
>>29958524
is there any particular reason you do it?
>>
File: 1412129130288.png (163 KB, 804x804) Image search: [Google]
1412129130288.png
163 KB, 804x804
>>29957468

>tfw have a clingy gf
>cool 20% of the time
>lame 80% of the time
>>
>>29957468
>Clingy girlfriend

I had one back in my Chad days. I used to get approached by women all the time at pubs and clubs and she was really jealous. It was an ego boost for me and she was hot so I put up with it but it got old really fast and I got sick of always having to apologise or placate her because some other slut was flirting with me or trying to make out with me on the dance floor. Also if I wasn't with her, which became less and less frequent until we broke up, I would get text messages incessantly throughout the night. If I didn't respond to a few she would call. So not worth it.

I wish I could go back in time to when I had a promising future.
>>
File: image.jpg (427 KB, 800x561) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
427 KB, 800x561
>>29958571
Because I love him and I don't want to lose him and I'm obsessed with him.
>>
>>29958691
>tfw no girl will ever feel this way about you
>>
>>29958691
I had a clingy gf about half a year ago, while i didnt enjoy it at the time bc it was just kinda exhausting, i really do miss it. So I guess dont go that overboard bc you might lose him bc of it.
>>
>>29958754
I told him that if he leaves me I'm just going to kill him.

>>29958741
Then don't be shit.
>>
File: pepe happy.jpg (8 KB, 186x178) Image search: [Google]
pepe happy.jpg
8 KB, 186x178
>>29957468
>You will never have a clingy gf

Feels good man
>>
File: kaiji.jpg (102 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
kaiji.jpg
102 KB, 1280x720
>>29958792
>No girl will ever lovingly tell you that if you leave her she would end your life
Fuck
>>
I do have one, been with her since she was 13 so all of her 'awakening' happened with me, including menstruation and more since we usually bathed together
>>
>>29958822
Just do what I said.

Don't be shit.

Then you'll find a gf.
>>
>>29958867
I'm not anon,it's just very hard to meet anybody.
I hate it and it destroys me.
>>
I had one. A clingy gf sounds nice in concept, but when she CONSTANTLY texts you and flips out if you take longer than 10-15 minutes to respond, it gets tiring and anxiety inducing, you feel constantly pressured to text her back and can't enjoy doing things by yourself or with your friends.

Thank god she left me. I was hurt pretty bad by it at first, but I'm much better off. I didn't have it in me to leave her. Never date a girl with borderline personality disorder.
>>
>>29957468
But I've had. It was fucking annoying.
>>
As someone that's had a clingy girlfriend, trust me.....you don't.
>>
Clingy girlfriend is code for slut.

The second you're not giving them 24/7 attention you best believe they're texting 10 other dudes, sending them nudes on snapchat, talking to exes, etc. etc. They crave male attention/validation which makes them clingy in first place.

They almost always are bipolar in some regard too.
>>
>>29957468
I'd imagine clingy girlfriends are the worst. Bipolar chicks are bad enough, and they're the only type of girls I can talk to. But clingy would just take the annoyingness to a whole new level.
>>
File: 1467708810809.jpg (67 KB, 614x1024) Image search: [Google]
1467708810809.jpg
67 KB, 614x1024
>get clingy gf
>realize she is annoying as fuck and the CONSTANT FUCKING TEXTING MAKES ME WANT TO DIE
>>
>>29959146
Not true. I'm this poster: >>29958524 >>29958471

and I stopped talking to all other men once I started dating my boyfriend. I never talk to other guys anymore or want to. When my bf doesn't give me enough attention I just cry to myself on my own, and then tell him and he usually tries to cheer me up. It's that simple.

Clingy isn't code word for slut you just dated slutty girls
>>
>>29959293
>not true
>you're posting on 4chan in your free time

hmmm
>>
>>29959293
Unless you are better looking/more successful/hes the biggest beta ever, he's going to leave you for acting like a LITERAL child.
>>
>>29958917
As someone who also has a clingy girlfriend; speak for yourself. It's the best thing ever to have your girl call you just because she wants to hear your voice.
>>
>>29957765
LOL wtf are you complaining about dude
You can literally kiss a woman out of nowhere and she will like it
>>
>>29957468
Actually had one at one back in highschool for a bit, but I ruined it.

She was a decently cute Asian who I asked to prom. Initially she declined because she already had a date. About a week later during the morning before school starts, she comes up to me with a bouquet of flowers, and in front of both our friend groups gets down on a knee and asks if I'll still go with her. I was a bit put off but I obviously say yes.

The bad part was that she was a bit clingy and a bigger robot than me. I at least had a few people I talked to, she had practically none. She wanted us to hang out every day before and after school, and during lunch, just the two of us, and chat or w/e. I got frustrated always carrying the conversation, and didn't have the social acumen (or the courage) to bring up my frustration or actually improve our intimacy. Then it was really awkward when she got a limo for prom (this was sophomore year btw). Prom itself was really great; after we danced our hearts out we basically decided to "go steady." I almost kissed her but she turned her head, I guess because she thought I was going for her cheek.

Then we went to the movies once. I by the end I got brave enough to put my arm around her, and this bitch puts her arm around me like we're bffs in some movie.

Things fell apart after that. I got frustrated to the point that I dreaded being around her, and basically ignored her in favor of my friends. This continued until I was relieved that she broke up with me.

Evidently she was a lot more invested in me than I in her, since she had a breakdown after that. She made at least one suicide attempt and was in rehab for a bit. Now I can't even stalk her on facebook.

All in all, biggest single regret of my life. I blew my one shot at a relationship. If I had been just a bit socially smarter, I really think we could have grown into a great couple. Her kind of naive and timid nature is now the kind of girl I dream of meeting.
>>
>>29957468
Honestly I'd rather be alone than a clingy piece of shit. I'd just get annoyed after while.
>>
>>29959655
>Things fell apart after that. I got frustrated

Details.
>>
>>29959655
This sounds scary familiar to my experience, like almost everything you said happened to me too, minus the dance. I regret mine too and wish it went better but we were both fucking retarded.
>>
>>29957468
>ywn have a clingy lum gf
Probably what destroyed what small chance of having a relationship I might've had.
>>
>>29959723
There's honestly not much more. This whole episode happened over 1.5 months tops.

By fell apart I mean that before, I would "suffer" through hanging out with her or with her annoying robot friends instead of my less robot friends. At a certain point, since I was getting 0 pleasure from the whole thing, I said fuck it and just ignored her. I wasn't able to chip away her cold exterior and get to the warmth before I got bored. It didn't help that as a robot I didn't really have anything to talk about with her besides smalltalk. And I hate small talk.

But then again if I had another chance, I'm not quite sure what I would have done. Just watched tv and movies with her? I guess as robots we should have been able to just enjoy the moment and not feel pressured to keep talking. It also didn't help that we lived at least 30 minutes from each other, even though we went to the same hs.
>>
>>29959752
Thats the sad truth of it: There was infinite potential but as robots we were too incompetent to unlock it.

I bet she would have been wild in bed.
>>
>>29959931
It's very sad. I doubt we will ever talk again and yes you are right.
>>
>>29959986
you're not from connecticut are you?
>>
>>29960039
sorry buddy, I am not.
>>
File: loidberg.jpg (25 KB, 296x394) Image search: [Google]
loidberg.jpg
25 KB, 296x394
>tfw no older than me gf who thinks I'm a catch and does lots of things for me to make sure I don't leave her
>>
>>29958524
>Met him here on r9k
how do people meet on r9k? I don't understand. I never see meetup threads or anything similar.
>>
>>29961050
i met my husband on /b/
>>
File: cuddles.jpg (244 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
cuddles.jpg
244 KB, 640x480
>>29957468
But I do.

Secret is to find someone exactly as clingy as you. No more. No less.
>>
File: gnome.png (616 KB, 697x722) Image search: [Google]
gnome.png
616 KB, 697x722
>>29958867
>Don't be shit.

You might as well say 'just b urself', it's a lot less cruel and a lot less cold.
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.