[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you fucking gayboys use any other chans or forums?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1428255770338.jpg (63 KB, 460x569) Image search: [Google]
1428255770338.jpg
63 KB, 460x569
Do you fucking gayboys use any other chans or forums?
>>
>>29957443
No

They're really slow and I can't use my 4chan extensions on them
>>
There's 8ch, has more boards but for some fucking reason accepts paedophiles. Pretty much 4chan's retarded brother.

On the other hand, you got shitty websites like reddit filled with normie scum.

Other than that, that's pretty much what everyone goes on. What kind of websites are you thinking of?
>>
>>29957647
Pedo was purged from 8ch a while back, they all moved to librechan
>>
>>29958021
may the pigfarmer fall in his own pen
>>
Yeah. I use grindr. U?
>>
>>29957443
I used to only use /b/ but I got tired of people calling each other fags while masturbating to furry and traps EVERY FUCKING DAY. For some reason "random" just means autistic fetishes on that board.

Then I tried /x/ and it turned out to be a very slow moving board that just talked more about conspiracy theories rather than anything paranormal. Does there need to be a flat earth thread up every waking moment of every day?

Then I came here and it's still shit but at least an interesting thread pops up every now and then.
>>
I use wizardchan
>>
>>29959031
Shhh don't post that here.
>>
>>29958021
Wow censorship
>>
Just /wooo/ and even it is frustratingly slow
>>
looking for a gayboy hit me up
[email protected]
>>
lainchan and occasionally 420chan
>>
>>29958021
It's pretty funny how the only way to avoid normies on the internet is to use a website filled with images of children.
>>
>>29957443
Not very often, but when I do its wizardchan

Although I recently started going to ota-ch its slow as fuck though.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.