[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys I'm at the end of my fucking rope. I need a doctor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6
File: alice cooper.jpg (7 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
alice cooper.jpg
7 KB, 290x174
Guys I'm at the end of my fucking rope. I need a doctor who isn't a dipshit in the KC area. Shit is fucked. Suicidal depression, severe menstrual cramps, sweating, exhaustion all the time, no appetite. They just want to put me on Prozac and be done with it; I can't do this anymore, help
>>
File: 1453551722930.jpg (41 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1453551722930.jpg
41 KB, 500x375
Call a suicide hotline?

Also, get laid. Sperm calms women down (not a joke).
>>
>>29957273
>menstrual cramps

get lost you whore. you're not welcome
>>
>>29957347
May surprise you but sex makes me feel much worse. I'm sure it makes healthy women feel calmer.
>>
>>29957386
Fucker I've got nothing to lose.
>>
>>29957347
I will cum inside you, OP. I wouldn't want you to kill yourself or anything. If all I've gotta to do save a life is eject my manspunk into your eager womb, then allow me to lend you a hand (or dick, rather).
>>
> guys help me i'm a woman!!!!

FUCK OFF ROAST

YOU ARE TOAST
>>
>>29957472
Wouldn't have listed the dysmenorrhea except for the fact that it's the biggest indicator something else is wrong besides mental issues.
>>
Women literally cannot survive without being shallow, parasitic attention-whores, can they? Whenever the focus is taken off them, if only for a second, and suddenly they're not the center of everyone's attention, they start to panic and will resort to any measure just to get people to re-validate their existence, because that's all they live for. They act as though they have nothing to offer the world besides their cunts, and that's what they market themselves as: walking cunts.
>HEY EVERYONE, I HAVE A VAGINAAAAAAAAA!
That's what it all comes down to.
Not
>HEY EVERYONE, I'M INTELLIGENT!
but
>HEY EVERYONE, I HAVE A VAGINAAAAAAAAA and also I'm smart.

Not
>HEY EVERYONE, I'M ARTISTIC!
but
>HEY EVERYONE, I HAVE A VAGINAAAAAAAAA and also I make art.

Not
>HEY EVERYONE, I'M A GOOD PERSON!
but
>HEY EVERYONE, I HAVE A VAGINAAAAAAAAA and also I liked a Facebook page today and helped save a life xD

An entire gender with Borderline Personality Disorder. It's just sad. I wish you'd act like the mature, rational adults I know you can be.
>>
>>29957616
jesus fuck ur so triggered
>>
>>29957616
...??????? Need a doctor not attention.
>>
>>29957412
Except yourself. Get lost.
>>
>>29957273
Listen to doctors retard.
Trust someone for once in your retarded life.

And trust me when I ask you to stop posting.
>>
>>29957616
this post is just for seeking attention though
>>
>>29957863
I need a good doctor in the KC area. One who doesn't say I'm depressed.

You all are angry at me over something I have no control over. Trust me I would have been a lot happier as a man.
>>
>>29957273

I know you're a girl and introspection is a bit outside of your normal mindset, but seriously, try smoking pot or doing lsd alone and facing your own thoughts

that or sleep all day
>>
>>29957925
In one ear and out the other.

Yeah you're not depressed. You're brain dead. There's no cure.
>>
>>29957640
>>29957801
ehl oh ehl
>>
>>29957942
Damn dude, please don't take offense to this but you sound pretty depressed yourself. Are you okay? Like, I take Zembrin for depression, if you need something like that. I'm not joking or trying to make you feel bad, depression sucks.
>>
>>29958085
Uhhh I spent a year on meds like 5 years ago and fully recovered?

Listen. To. Doctors. Retard.
Do what they say. You're not a magic special case with a fuckin inverted uterus.
You're special in the head tho, no memes.
>>
>I need a doctor
>first instinct is to go to 4chan
>>
>I have a vagina
>first instinct is to go to /r9k/
>>
>I am a woman
>first instinct is to open my stupid fucking mouth
>>
File: 1467145448906.jpg (95 KB, 346x425) Image search: [Google]
1467145448906.jpg
95 KB, 346x425
>>29957273

Get out of kc and into minnesota or il where you can find women only places to cater to you for free.

Unless youre a mutant dyke, then just kys. Itll be better for u.
>>
>>29958209

>women only places

living on fucking easy mode and still failing.
>>
I am never going to understand why you guys think that because most women are unkind creatures, we all are. Look, I spent most of my life being abused by women as well, and I understand, but you are making a mistake and fighting the wrong person. I am here not to get attention but out of desperation. Please do me a favor and entertain yourselves on somewhere fun, maybe play a video game or listen to some good music, but getting angry at me for existing is weird. Get angry at me if I cause you pain... not if I'm just trying to get answers. Or is it an addiction to take out your suffering on those who can't fight back?
>>
>>29958277
>existing

Just go on ANY other fucking board, you dumb roastie.
>>
>>29958277
>I am never going to understand
Now you're starting to make sense.
>>
>>29958277

I just gave you good advice! Take advantage of free female funding or kys if youre a lesfreak.
>>
This dumb roastie may save your life one day. Besides I've taken crap like this my whole life anyway.
>>
>>29957273
Your obviously suffering from ADD (Attention Deficiency Disorder). A common problem for roasties.
>>
File: 1280px-Mexican_Standoff.jpg (334 KB, 1280x838) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Mexican_Standoff.jpg
334 KB, 1280x838
Sorry to sound like a libertard, but score yourself some weed. I read this in an old Chinese medial textbook that smokingsmoking some dulls menstural pain.
>>
>>29957925
Okay. Let me just hop right on an internet forum full of sad, lonely young women who will do anything for the chance to date m--
Oh, silly me! It doesn't exist! Because women have inherent value in society whereas men don't! And women will never be able to sink to a level lower than what is considered average for a man, or even good!

Fuck off, roastie scum. The only "depression" you're familiar with is the way your stomach fat contorts under Chad's weight as he fucks you, you dumb whore.
>>
>>29958620
Last time I came on here 4chan recommended that same thing and I do it. It does help bro. Chinese medical textbook?! I wonder which one it was; researched it a little myself a while back
>>
>>29958277
Bullshit. You don't turn to /r9k/ for help with a pressing medical problem out of "desperation." You go to your doctor or a medical forum staffed by doctors specifically trained to address the various problems and issues people are having. What you don't do is ask a bunch of lonely, mentally-ill, miserable, reject losers on /r9k/, whom you know have been treated badly by women, whom you know aren't in a position to deal with menstrual-related problems and things of that nature, and whom you know are not doctors because they can't even leave the house because your gender bullied them that much. That's not asking for help, that's flaunting your gender and being a disgusting little attention whore at the expense of others. You're a shitty person.
>>
>>29958884
You would be right if I hadn't been doing this "see the doctor and get help" thing for ten years straight. It took them seven years to figure out I'm hypothyroid, and that was only because a friend of mine suggested testing for it and I asked them to. Emergency room? Doctor's office? No help, no help. I'm starting to think I've got Lyme disease or some shit and there's just nowhere left to turn.
>>
>>29958931
I don't care. Go somewhere else. You have the entire internet at your disposal. We have this one board. Fuck off.
>>
>>29959323
??? Look dude, there's plenty of room on here. If you hate me so much go make your own thread and this will 404 in time anyway. It's not like I post the same thread every day in new and devious ways.
>>
>>29957273

my snapchat is zarathrusta10, I will listen to your problems if you want.

Im trying to do goodwill before I hero..
>>
>>29957273
Fuck off roastie post this shit on reddit
>>
>>29957801
"...???????"
Go back to plebbit useless whore
>>
>>29957273
Well, why do you think prozac isn't appropriate? Have your doctors done physical tests first, and have you tried therapy? If not, just say you'd prefer they did blood tests, or you'd prefer to have someone to talk to about these issues before you try pharmaceuticals. If they have done those, what's the issue?
>>
>>29959376
Look, "dude," you don't belong here and you know it. Go somewhere else. Stop fishing for the attention that daddy never gave you from lonely, desperate young men who are here because they want to get away from people like you. You have the whole rest of the internet to be an attention whore. We just have this one place to ourselves, and you're deliberately ruining it.

Go to fucking lolcow and fuck off.
>>
>>29961216
How did the local boogieman go from reddit, a site that we know has boards that post 4chan content and encourages people to post here without understanding chan culture, to another chan site that mostly seems to want robots to leave them alone?
>>
File: andy.jpg (133 KB, 615x818) Image search: [Google]
andy.jpg
133 KB, 615x818
>>29957273
you sound stressed man , try meditating
andy did it and well he did ok , till he got cancer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLjelIPg3ys
im not a buddhist but this monk is cool
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.