[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Things normies have ruined for you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: icecreamtruck.jpg (182 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
icecreamtruck.jpg
182 KB, 1000x1000
>ice truck doesn't stop by your street anymore because some teens have been robbing trucks in the area

Now I'm supposed to go to 7-11 if I want hot cheetos with nacho cheese

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29957070
ITT: things niggers have ruined for you
>>
They sell that at 7-11? Haven't been to one in ages.

They are about to open a new 7-11 in niggertown by where I work. Anything good there?
>>
degenerate food
>>
>>29957070
i feel my arteries clogging up just by looking at that.
seems like the type of food where the first bite is really good but after that it taste like shit but you keep eating it because you dont want to waste it
>>
>>29957116

You have to take a bag of hot cheetos then take it to the cheese dispenser then bring it to the cashier . It's not officially on the menu, but you can do it. You should ask if it's okay first though.
>>
File: molllllyyy.jpg (68 KB, 774x1000) Image search: [Google]
molllllyyy.jpg
68 KB, 774x1000
>>29957070
that's got to be 1,200kcal
>>
>>29957070
>teens have been robbing
Lol it's not teens op. It's your own fault for living near animals
>>
>>29957070
>hot cheetos with nacho cheese
chimbolo is that you
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.