[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm confused, and you guys seem to be pretty honest here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: il_fullxfull.505708611_3841.jpg (107 KB, 850x559) Image search: [Google]
il_fullxfull.505708611_3841.jpg
107 KB, 850x559
I'm confused, and you guys seem to be pretty honest here so I'll post here instead of /adv/.

I won't bother to make this hypothetical. I'm almost the definition of a "plain jane" 5/10. I don't have any outstanding interests or talents, I'm passive and indecisive, and a pretty bad conversationalist.

I feel like I don't really have the tools to make a man happy, and that doesn't bother me in itself. I can accept life without romance. But men still keep approaching me for some reason, and I can't help but feel they're setting themselves up for disappointment.

What do men really want out of a relationship if they'll pursue girls like me or even uglier, crazier, or more annoying?

Is it just sex? Are you "incomplete" without a woman? When you look at Plain Jane or Fugly Franny, what motivates you to chase her?

shitstorm in 3...2...
>>
Depends on the person. I'm a plain guy, you're a plain girl, we don't have much going for each other, maybe it could work?
That's probably their train of thought. Some others may be interested in getting to know you and the majority just wanna bang you.
>>
Plain girls are seen as easier and low maintenance compared to stacy, because of their plain looks they are also wrongly assumed to have taken less cock and no man wants a relationship with a whore
>>
i've dated 3 girls that were gorgeous but they were very bland and boring. i ended all three relationships b/c i saw no future with any of them
>>
>>29956844
One man's trash is another man's treasure, or however the saying goes.

I guess most guys want to get laid, at least until they get to know you a bit.
>>
>>29956933
>wrongly assumed to have taken less cock
This, OP. Tell the guys the truth about you and save them from disappointment in the future by giving it to them now.
>>
>>29956844
The best advice I can give you is that you should try a relationship because you might have more to offer than you think. There is a chance you might have a personality that is interesting or something
>>
>>29956844
>Is it just sex? Are you "incomplete" without a woman?
yes
most men crave sex and a women for a number of reasons. to show others they are good enough to snag a girl, to have something to fuck, to have something to gloat over their other males in their life (usually friends and rivals mainly), and to have something to imprint on. most men warp their gf's opinions/ideas til they are just a mini version of themselves.

this is what they want from you. to change you into their perfect little fuck toy friend thingy. you are plain, so not ugly but not good enough looking that they have to be on guard at all times about having guys tempt you with cheating with them.

it's really simple yo. how could you not figure this out on your own?
>>
>>29956844
>I feel like I don't really have the tools to make a man happy
if you have a vagina or a cute penis you can make any man happy
>>
>>29957014
>less likely to cheat
yeah they probably see her as more likely to be loyal
>>
>>29956844
>sex? Are you "incomplete" without a woman?
yes. I don't talk to girls though because I have zero to offer but I do spend a lot of time looking at them.
>>
Okay, I will be your bf, OP. Now you have a cute bf and don't have to worry about any of this.
>>
>>29956844
>I don't have any outstanding interests or talents, I'm passive and indecisive, and a pretty bad conversationalist.

This is most people. Many guys would be happy to have your companionship, to sit together and watch movies, have dinner together, have sex etc.

The idea the only chads and stacies are having sex is one of the least grounded in reality ideas that robots believe in. Most people in modern Western society partner up. Lots of guys clearly see you as someone they're attracted to and could be with. I'd advise you to give one of them a shot and see where it goes.
>>
File: 1420895198537.png (181 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1420895198537.png
181 KB, 400x400
>>29957014

That's terrifying.

Then again I've seen women do fucked-up manipulative shit to get the best arm candy so I guess it's balanced.
>>
>>29957014
>it's really simple yo. how could you not figure this out on your own?
she could. she wanted attention and you gave it to her.

how could you not figure this out on your own?
>>
>>29957082
tbch chads are mostly a meme anyway. most of the dudes at my university are bros not chads
>>
>>29957139
that's the thing though. chad is nice chad is cool. Chad will be nice to you. Chad will get all the pussy though so you hate him.
>>
>>29957097
but I did
didn't you realize I posted that hypocritical schlock just to bait you into stating the obvious?
the rabbit hole has no end. it just goes...
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.