[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>supposed to be quitting caffeine abuse >broke down and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: oh i hate this.jpg (9 KB, 302x225) Image search: [Google]
oh i hate this.jpg
9 KB, 302x225
>supposed to be quitting caffeine abuse
>broke down and bought a bunch of energy drinks

I feel pitiful and disgusting
>>
>addicted to jew juice

get a real addiction
>>
>>29956818
>jew juice
hahaha what the fuck is this
>>
File: drugged up.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1403) Image search: [Google]
drugged up.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1403
>>29956818
do cigarettes, painkillers and antidepressants count?
>>
Chin up anon, at least it's only caffeine. Could be worse.
>>
Don't abuse that shit anon. Energy drinks can fuck your heart up if you drink too many. Plus they don't even give you a high. If you want to fuck yourself up, might as well get something out of it.
>>
>>29956893
I started trying to quit after a checkup at the hospital. The nurse was actually visibly shocked at my blood pressure and thoroughly expressed her concern.

Caffeine highs help me focus on my work, and are much cheaper than adderall.
>>
Caffeine is such a shitty drug. Take even a little too much of it and suddenly you feel like you're dying. Doesn't get you stimmed out at all. Doesn't even really wake me up anymore either. I keep fucking yawning after drinking four cups of coffee. It doesn't do anything except make me even more nervous than usual. Fuck that, man.
>>
>>29956944
Even when I was at my minimum of 1 a day I didn't feel anything. When you abuse them, you go numb to the effect.
>>
>>29956990
Aye, I've noticed this. I drink 4 back to back when I start to work on something. They're cheap where I live, 2 for $4.

I've been thinking of grabbing a bottle of powdered caffeine one of these days. Should be easy, what with all my lab work.
>>
>>29956787
It sounds like you have more of a sugar problem than a caffeine problem. Switch to black coffee or coffee with some cream or milk in it. You'll feel loads better and won't look like a pimple ridden greaseball.
>>
Fuck off mate. Try getting an addiction to fucking opiates.
>>
Dunno how to avoid it. It's in fucking everything.
>>
>>29957022
4 back to back? What the fuck anon how are you not dead? If I drink more than one a day my heart starts feeling like it's going to explode. What do you drink and what size?
>>
>>29957184
just the normal 16 fl oz cans
>>
>>29957299
What is that in "actually makes sense" units?
>>
File: monsters.jpg (141 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
monsters.jpg
141 KB, 1024x768
>>29957351
16 fluid ounces
>>
>>29956838
>jew sticks and jew pills

No, try harder
>>
>>29957375
They were asking for metric shit.

>>29956787
I just drink the fuck out of coffee. Makes me feel better. I pound like, three coffees a day, though.
>>
>>29957375
You mean 473.16ml?
>>
>>29957404
I'm addicted to the Torah, does it count?
>>
File: AMERICAAAAA.webm (1 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
AMERICAAAAA.webm
1 MB, 720x404
>>29957408
There are two kinds of countries in this world:

Those who use the metric system,

and those who have been to the fucking moon.
>>
>>29957466
Excuse me while I go and see my doctor, then go and get a minor surgery done without taking out a bank loan.
>>
>>29957466
I thought two other countries use the Imperial System outside of the USA, but I like that assessment all the same.

>>29957538
Only if you fail to have good insurance.
>Excuse me while I go to a doctor and get fast, quality care because I can afford it.
>>
>>29957609
> Having to pay in the first place
>>
>>29957466
>Americans unironically think this is a good argument
>>
>abusing Jew juice for 2 years now
>heart feels funny and itchy often, sometimes cool or warm, sometimes tight
>sharp chest pains every now and then
>drink Jew juice and heart starts getting very slightly uncomfortable but not enough to hurt
>will be drinking 16oz of espresso tommorow regardless

Live to die.
>>
>>29956787
You just like the sugar you fat shit.
Eat Frosties instead, they're great.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.