[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do any other robots here drive a comfy as truck? I drive an F350
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Do any other robots here drive a comfy as truck? I drive an F350 and I like how huge and elevated I am compared to the normie faggots in their toyotas, nissans and hondas. I love looking down at them.

Thinking about rolling some coal to piss off the libcucks too.

Robot truck owners report in. What do you drive?
>>
>>29956744
>getting ready to run some normies over in his F350
>>
You really just sound like an insufferable cunt more than anything. You're just an angry normie.
>>
f150 owner reporting in

pry from truck from my cold dead hands faggots
>>
>>29956744

>alt right numale - the vehicle
>>
Ever notice how every pick up driver that doesn't have it for work is an insecure cuck that needs a machine to protect him and usually can't drive worth a damn
>>
>>29956877
This post is extremely accurate
>>
I drive a Toyota echo with a boomin system. I'm compensating for my enormous penis
>>
>>29956869

i thought numale was like a left wing feminist/sjw type?
>>
>>29957115
Yeah, he used the meme incorrectly. That's why no one was giving him a (You).
>>
File: 1468511020873.jpg (1 MB, 2244x2000) Image search: [Google]
1468511020873.jpg
1 MB, 2244x2000
>>29957115
you're right, that guy is just a leftist shill, ignore him.
>>
>>29956869
>I'm from Reddit and I completely misunderstand all your memes - the post
>>
hopefully you're not one of those retards daily driving a lifted truck with tires with insane treads, there's no way that's comfortable at all.

saw a lifted early 90s/late 80s f150 awhile ago and looked underneath and the sway bar links weren't even connected. just goes to show what kind of people do this.
>>
Single cab silverado owner reporting in. all stock, except light tweaks on the stereo.

and no, i don't have any intention to roll coal like some dumb cuck that wants to ruin their engine
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.