[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it worth it to try out LSD? I promised myself not to take
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: 0.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
Is it worth it to try out LSD? I promised myself not to take any drugs until I was 21 (except for alcohol) to make sure I grew properly, but now I'm 23 and I feel like I'm missing out. Primarily I want to try acid and listen to some cool psychedelic music to it, but I don't want to if it does permanent damage to your brain or shit like that. Idk about weed either I might try that too since it's pretty much harmless. But I really want to know if LSD would be too harmful for me.
>>
>I want to try acid and listen to some cool psychedelic music

Expected that, left with secrets of the universe and left with a whole perspective on life instead.
>>
It's pretty cool so I'd say go for it. Just make sure you aren't currently depressed/disappointed with your life because most people report it exacerbating those feelings.
>>
>>29956602
less harmful than alcohol m8..
psychedelics have alot of scaremongering around them... DMT is less harmful to the body than caffeine...
do some research, and confirm what im telling you, just a simple google away
>>
>>29956602

>I promised myself not to take any drugs until I was 21 (except for alcohol) to make sure I grew properly

That's retarded, alcohol is probably the only drug you'll ever do that will actually cause you any sort of physical damage, why would you pick that one of all things as your exception?
>>
>>29956666
quads confirm this is real talk.
>"muh hallucinations"
more of a trip than for visuals
>>
It's not neurotoxic or anything. People have taken ridiculous doses of acid and turned out fine. It's not a good thing to take several times a week or anything like that, but doing it just once or twice definitely isn't going to hurt you at all.

I ordered some yopo seeds and ayahuasca. I'm pretty pumped to try them both out. Ready to see the mystical elf beings that inhabit the hidden DMT plane of our universe. I want to try and make some music on the yopo seeds too.
>>
>>29956602
I admitted to trying it a few times to my psychiatrist. He told me it's cool and there's evidence to suggest it reduces risk of suicide. He's pretty chill desu

except then he told me to fucking stop because I was risking long term psychosis

but YA KNOW
>>
>>29956873
Oh, and just so you know, I'm predisposed to psychotic episodes. If you're not you're probably fine.
>>
>>29956602
Taking LSD was literally the best decision I've ever made.

>be musician
>get bass drum, snare drum, and laptop stolen out of my car
>my life is over
>pout
>maybe it's no so bad, I'll just focus on guitar
>how am I going to record?
>pout
>say fuck it and buy some acid for the first time

Forty five minutes later

>giggles
>"Oh, my God...."
>giggles
>"Oh, my GOD...."
>giggles
>"Yes, yes, yes."
>giggles
>looks in mirror
>get lost and switch places with my reflection
>"Whoa, that was weird. Let's do that again."
>get really lost
>wake up girlfriend
>"Psst...Ashton...I'm on acid..."
>"WHAT???"
>"No...it's okay, though. It's amazing. You need to try it."
>go outside
>see golden UFO
>sit in parking lot, staring at it
>meditate at it
>it disappears, reappears
>start crying

etc.

You get the idea. Just take it.
>>
Acid was pretty cool.

My first two years of college was my "acid phase" I did a lot of acid. I really got sucked in.

Some people take acid and they're like "oh cool this is pretty neat", these people have a great time and move on

Other people take acid and they're like "i've unlocked the secret to the universe" or "i think differently than people who haven't taken acid", these people are fucking retarded

I was fucking retarded. I seriously thought there was something more to the universe after taking acid and I kept tripping in an attempt to figure it out. Every time I felt like I was getting somewhere, but towards the end of my final trip I realized that I really hadn't enjoyed the majority of the time I spent tripping.

The whole experience cost me time and money, and and didn't really return anything.

That being said there's some good to it. There were some good times, and a couple 10/10 great times. I have had experiences that have strengthened my relationships with close friends.

tl;dr Acid is pretty cool, really only worth doing once just for the change in perspective. Highly recommend doing it with people that you love and close friends.

tl;dr
>>
>>29958774
I forgot to mention I got arrested my first time doing acid. Nothing major, It was a pretty minor summons, equivalent in severity to a traffic ticket.

Remember that things can go wrong

If you let yourself get out of hand you can lose control, and you can make bad decisions.

If you take a strong dose you will be VERY fucked up, and your potential to make terrible decisions will increase dramatically, but you can always regain control if you remind yourself that there are still real world consequences to your actions
>>
It can be a great time. It will change your head, maybe not in the way you expect, but if you go into it with a positive mindset it can be a great time.

Last time I did I had a conversation with my dresser and got a telepathic message from my future wife through a picture i was looking at on my phone
>>
>>29958774
>>29958866

Last thing

Acid won't cure any mental issues, won't stop depression, won't do anything other than make you trip.

You'll think you've changed the day after, sometimes even for the next several days. That's just the afterglow. It goes away.

I see a lot of bullshit on the internet of people claiming that acid cured their depression and shit like that, don't buy into that.

Don't come in with ulterior motives for tripping because you never succeed.

Acid makes you trip. Nothing else.
Trip for the sake of tripping.
>>
I'd be intrigued to try it too but I'm also scared of fucking up my mind. I've read all this shit >>29956683 >>29956694 before about it having no harmful physical side effects, but I know it can change your mind. I don't want to take it and change myself forever like some people say (>>29956666)

A friend of mine was telling me about some kids who were doing acid in his apartment. He said they took a fuckheug dose and then fucking ballistic punching walls and shit out of control. He said eventually someone had to call the police to contain them, and the kid still hasn't been the same since then. Makes me wonder if it was some other chemical than normal LSD.

That's another concern. Illegal drugs have no quality control or certification so you never know what you're getting, especially synthesized chemicals which can easily be passed for something else.
>>
>>29958947
Basically this

In the words of someone I first tripped with, all you get is a fried head and a good night, but it's a damn good night
>>
>>29959245
Acid in normal dose won't change you're mind/life in the long term.

there is pseudo Quality control in the form of reddit darknet communities (in which some very nice people get professional testing done and post their results, and people post their experiences with vendors), and in vendor ratings/reviewrs in darknet vendor pages.

If you want the highest chance of your shit being the shit you want, buy from a reliable darknet vendor. Don't buy shit from the street unless you have a testing kit.

You'll find that what you get is higher quality, safer, and cheaper.

The only problem is you have to use btc and wait for it to be delivered. Worth the hassle imo
>>
>>29959507
Also dosage makes a huge difference, with street dealers you really can't be sure of the dosage.

If you buy from a vendor you'll know exactly what you're getting
>>
>>29956602
Op, these druggies will tell you that LSD and other psychedelics are harmless to the body. True. However, they can be devastating to your mental health. Take it from a fellow robot who really cares. If you're life is completely in order and you are a happy normie, then it might just be fun. But if you're a robot or have anxiety or depression, it will make those issues MUCH worse.
>>
>>29959613
Worse temporarily. Acid does have a short recovery period, but you could just not be a little bitch and suck it up for a couple days.

You're doing narcotics, nobody can convince you that it's good for you (unless you're fucking retarded)

It'll do some harm, but the reason people do drugs is because its worth the damage.

You will die wondering what it's like.

If you decide not to do it while you're young and resilient, you may not have the opportunity to do it while you're old and busy and fragile.

Use responsibly. Don't get caught up in the drug. Remember that life is much better sober. Synthetic happiness is a cool thing to experience, but its hollow and boring after a while.

The only thing I ever learned from acid is that I like being sober more than I like tripping
>>
>Is it worth it to try out LSD?

Yeah it's pretty fun

>but now I'm 23 and I feel like I'm missing out

Eh, you can take drugs for the rest of your life. Age doesn't make much of a difference.

If anything the biggest thing people squander in their youth is the ability to make new friends. Go out, party, make bros for life and get introduced to qt girls.

It's easy when you're young but gets exponentially harder after 40.

>Primarily I want to try acid and listen to some cool psychedelic music to it

Yes this is lots of fun.

>but I don't want to if it does permanent damage to your brain or shit like that.

No, LSD and other classical tryptamine psychedelics are known to not be neurotoxic and prefectly safe your central nervous system.

HOWEVER keep in mind that neurotoxic phethalymines like 25i-NBOMe to bdf are sometimes passed of as "acid." These drugs will get you high but the high is not as good and the potential for brain and organ damage is real.

If you're really concered about health (which you should be) make sure you trust your psychedelic source and don't eat random blotters that some smelly hippie hands out at a rave.

>Idk about weed either I might try that too since it's pretty much harmless

Weed is quite a bit more harmful than psychedelic tryptamines like LSD.

The big reason for this is that weed has a higher abuse potential, therefore you're more likley to smoke it often and that's where the side effects build up.

>But I really want to know if LSD would be too harmful for me.

As I said physiologically LSD is probably one of the safest drugs you can use. However more harmful drugs are often sold as LSD.

Mushrooms are another good choice. Like LSD they are a psychedelic tryptamine and are completely safe for the body and brain, the high is a bit different though.
>>
>>29959549
>>29959507
giving my name and address to an unknown drug dealer to have them mail me an illegal substance sounds unwise.
>>
>>29959824
>HOWEVER keep in mind that neurotoxic phethalymines like 25i-NBOMe

There is zero evidence that nbomes are neurotoxic.

That being said, don't do bomes, they're fucked
>>
>>29959824
I'd just like to add OP that I personally suggest you start with a LOW dose.

The saying goes "you can always take more, but you can never take less."

Low doses are usually fun even if underwhealming. Taking too much can be mindblowing but if you aren't expecting the effects than it can easily turn sour and cause a panic attack.

I also suggest you don't dose more than once a week. You can but tolerance to psychedelics builds rapidly and it usually takes a week or so before tolerance returns to baseline.

Try taking a little more each consecutive week until you find your sweet spot for tripping. Then stock up and enjoy your weekly acid trips.

Something like this:
>week 0: buy 50 hits from a trusted source

>Saturday week 1: drop half a hit
>enjoy day
>record observations

>Saturday week 2: drop a full hit
>enjoy day
>record observations

>Saturday week 2: drop a hit and a half
>enjoy day
>record observations

>Saturday week 3: drop two hits
>oh man this feels good

>Saturday week 4: drop two and a half hits
>this is a bit weird and freaky I think i'll stick with two hits in the future.

and from then on you just drop two hits.

Hope it helps op
>>
>>29959890
>There is zero evidence that nbomes are neurotoxic.

You're probably right, however more than a few people died and had all kinds of seizures after taking 25i.

Even if these problems aren't being caused by neurotoxicity then they're probably being caused by dangerous vasoconstriction which could lead to stroke and whatnot.

So yeah, they're fucked.
>>
>>29959836
People buy massive amounts of drugs on the internet all the time. And it is much more popular than you'd expect. All your dealers (unless its weed) probably buy from the internet or from someone who bought from the internet. Its even referenced in the song Old English by Young Thug.

Putting a little effort in your selection of vendor will keep you out of trouble. Read the DNM subreddit sidebar and you'll understand the do's and don'ts.

vendors often disguise their packages as non drug related things (i.e. a white sheet of acid sold under a stick of RAM). When reading through reviews, pay special attention to comments about stealth.

On the very very very off chance that your package gets seized, you will receive a little telling you that you package was seized, nothing else.
>>
>>29956602
roll 2 blunts
Take 2 tabs
Watch 1 episode of planet earth while waiting
Watch the second as it kicks in
Go to an off the air playlist
play all 4 hours of it
Leave house
Go on nightwalk and listen to music while smoking blunt 1
go home, do whatever you feel like
smoke blunt 2 at sunrise
cruize in a sea of joy
>>
opiates and benzos are drugs for robots, nothing else
fucking enlightened psychedelic fags
>>
>>29959963
Retarded stoner logic advice

Acid can't be measured in "hits", when liquid lsd is put on blotter paper it is not evenly distributed, a tab could have literally the entire dose on one half.

Acid is measured in ug, for your first trip, take a tab with 50-150ug with some friends who have taken acid before.

Play some nice tunes and chill for 5-8 hours
>>
>>29960153
literally degenerate
>>
i like LSD, it heightens my awareness, makes every detail more prominent and significant, makes me feel connected to those around me, fucks up my perception of time, provides pleasurable physical sensations, it's emotionally cathartic, I cry pretty much every time i trip. physical intimacy feels amazing on acid
>>
>>29959245

Most likely those kids did nBome and not acid. If you're not a retard and can stand calm under stressful situations then you don't have to worry. It's not like the drug automatically mind controls you.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.