[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you date a single mom if she was Asian?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 15
File: 9876657890.jpg (51 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
9876657890.jpg
51 KB, 640x640
Would you date a single mom if she was Asian?
>>
>single mom

that's like the equivalent of a 5'4 manlet
>>
>>29956388

but an asian single mom is like the equivalent of a 5'10 manlet
>>
>>29956375
As long as the kid isn't a half Nigger and I really like them both I'd go for it. We can add some hapa children and she can be a tiger mom and get our kids into ivy league schools.

Or one will grow up and shoot up normies, but either way it's win win
>>
File: EF97645343.jpg (33 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
EF97645343.jpg
33 KB, 600x450
>>29956375
yes i would anon.
if she asian or a shitskin i would date her ass and get her all knocked up.

if she is white she can go fuck herself, bitches aint getting a fucking dime off me, son.
>>
>>29956405
Asian women are as awful as any other kind of woman you stupid weeb
>>
>>29956436
yeah but a a 5'10 manlet is still pretty bad in a woman's eyes
>>
>>29956375
No FUCKING single mothers.
I don't care if I die alone before I'm 50.
NO SINGLE MOTHERS.
>>
File: 1453003403735.jpg (10 KB, 229x240) Image search: [Google]
1453003403735.jpg
10 KB, 229x240
>>29956375
>Would you date a single mom
No.

>if she was Asian?
Double no.

>>29956388
More like the equivalent of a bald leper with AIDS, gonorrhea and third degree burns covering 90% of his body.
>>
>>29956375
fuck it dude, why not. It's not like i've got anything better to do
>>
>>29956375
Yes if she was under 30, no otherwise.
>>
>>29956375
Yes.

Literally the only possible scenario.
>>
yes
shit would be comfy
>>
File: 1467470406825.png (13 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1467470406825.png
13 KB, 500x500
no. the ONLY context in which being a stepdad is even CONCEIVABLE as an option is if the kid is white.
>>
>one less white family in the world
>mongrel hapa kids

Probably not
>>
Maybe. I have no idea why you manbabys are afraid of women with kids
>>
I wouldn't date anyone who wore that shirt

mentality of a fucking toddler
>>
>>29956375
Long term: no.
Short term/fwb, I don't see why not
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexy_son_hypothesis
Don't be the cuck.
>>
>>29956768
Yea, this too.

Illuminati culture for you right there
>>
>>29956803
>Short term/fwb, I don't see why not

Because you're helping that bimbo lead a lifestyle that will be detrimental to the child?

Because you're not a sleazy p.o.s. who will fuck over strangers for sex?
>>
>>29956375
I will date a single mother only if I get paid a lot, like REALLY a lot.
>>
>>29956375
Huh. Honestly, yeah. The single mother part wouldn't even feel like a negative thing then somehow. I'd still be a bit suspicious, but I would want to.
>>
Only if she was a rich working woman and wanted me to be her stay at home cuckboi raising Chad-san's halfbreed and drunkenly fucking me in anger when she gets home from the office.
>>
>>29956375
Only if her husband died and the kids father wasn't black or hispanic. Also we must reproduce until we have a son to become Heir of the family and dethrone her current child.
>>
File: Conspiracy.jpg (87 KB, 612x413) Image search: [Google]
Conspiracy.jpg
87 KB, 612x413
>>29956375
I actually did help raise someone's kid.

My sister's husband died so I helped her with her kid for a few years.
>>
>>29956734
Because we aren't into being financially obligated to care for another man's spawn because the slut decided to fuck Chad?

Sounds like you're the weird one.
Low test maybe?
>>
>>29956937
That's your relative and nephew you retard.
>>
>>29956375
I would date a single mom regardless
>>
>>29956904
>Chad-san
An Asian Chad is called Wang Hung-Lo
>>
No but i'd date her daughter :3
>>
Too bad I wouldn't have fathered the child though. White-Asian hybrids are the real master race.
>>
>>29957035
>White-Asian hybrids are the real master race.

There's actually alot of evidence that white-asian mixing in particular tends to result in alot of genetic maladies.
>>
>>29957035
>White-Asian hybrids are the real master race
keep telling yourself that
>>
>>29956970
It's still not my fucking kid.

Also, her kid was a girl so she was my niece. She's actually a based kid. She played Masters of Orion 2 and was pretty good. She played the fat Jew aliens but nontheless she is a good player.
>>
>>29957058
BULLSHIT. We got a lot of those in Canada and they're even cuter than before. HNNNG. Well. We'll see how long they live though I guess.
>>
>>29957129
>She played Masters of Orion 2
instant marriage material
>>
>>29956375
>Would you date a single mom if she was Asian?

Well, sure. I would date a single mother even if she wasn't. In fact, the last person I was infatuated with was a single mother who was Asian (although, admittedly, that was a very long time ago). Granted, she was half-Asian. Would she still be considered Asian? I have to admit I've never been all that fascinated by race and identity politics. Maybe that's because I'm neither young nor ancient, merely old. My generation came after the civil rights movement and before the rise of the SJWs.

So the answer is "yes", but that doesn't have much significance. I understand the purpose of these threads is to gauge how debased a man is. How could any man be desperate enough to condescend to something as terrible as dating a single mother? After all, if she has a child, that means she probably had another man's penis inside of her at some point.

For normal men, the type that at least one woman could be attracted to, this question might have some relevance. Trust me, for a monster it doesn't. Just because the archetypal single mother is thirsty for affection or support doesn't mean she'll be willing to drink poison.

Suffice it to say, my interest in the (half) Asian single mother was not reciprocated. To each man what he deserves. It just so happens that there are a tiny number of men who deserve nothing.
>>
>>29957117
All races have their robots. In the case of the white-asian master race, those robots become the supreme gentleman.
>>
>>29957133
>My anecdotal bias is more valid than actual sociological studies

Hapas are particularly noted to have higher incidence of mental health problems.

Stay white
>>
>>29956734
We are afraid of sharing our lives with people who make bad choices.
>>
File: Cry in Space.jpg (21 KB, 370x251) Image search: [Google]
Cry in Space.jpg
21 KB, 370x251
>>29957162
I can't marry my niece.

She's fourteen, I have to wait another four years.
>>
She couldn't possibly have made worse choices than me so sure.
Only if the dad was dead or completely uninterested in a relationship with the kid though.
>>
>>29957117
>thinking Lord Elliot is not part of the master race

coonvert or get off my board
>>
>>29957189

>Hapas are particularly noted to have higher incidence of mental health problems

let me guess, the seattle study using drug-abusing teens, right?
>>
>>29956532

Why not anon? She will probably be begging for da fuck when you get home.
>>
>>29956375
Nope.

Aren't Asians too smart to become single moms, anyway?
>>
>>29956375
No. Never. I am not a cuck
>>
>>29956937

Do you watch Usage Drop? Pretty cool if you're like the MC. Stay cool bro
>>
>>29957289
no even they crave Chad cock, only to find out Chad doesn't exist in Asia and they're stuck with a small dicked loser
>>
>>29957281
Don't give a fuck about da fuck senpai.
Having to deal with another man's spawn makes my fucking skin crawl.

I can't even explain it. My friends all have dads. I have a dad. But for some reason that little Jackie chan lookalike having a dad makes me cringe.
>>
>>29956925
Or Muslim father
>>
>>29956375
If she was that 10/10 qt asian gf, hell yeah I would wife it fast. Not like I have to raise the kid and teach it stuff.
>>
>get really drunk in osaka
>meet a relatively cute girl
>turns out she has a kid
>cut to black
>wake up
>line message on my phone
>referred to her by the wrong name
>stops talking to me

Well I think that went well enough.
>>
>>29956375
Fuck no. I'm not raising Hung Lo's bastard.
>>
I would literally date anyone at this point
>>
>>29956388
that's funny 'cause I'm 5'4 and dated a single mom
>>
>>29957129
So?
It is common for uncles and aunts to have a part in raising children, and it is not "cuck".
You're just doing the typical normic response to having a single parent as a sibling.
>>
>>29956655
what an idiot you'd date 29 year old and 364 day old woman
>>
>>29956375
I wouldn't even date a pure virgin asian girl, let alone a single """"""""mother"""""", why would I do that to myself?
>>
>>29956375
ive already done the whole single mom thing and im not sure id do it again. granted, she was black, not asian but she was pretty cool. she was pretty hot too. but she had a real bad drinking problem and would always get drunk and cry to me about how fucked up her baby daddy was and how she still misses her ex boyfriend who died a few years ago. now, we were in college at the time and her son was back home with her mom but still...i was just trying to fuck, not be a shoulder for her to cry on. i ended up just cutting all contact with her kek and a couple times i would see her in random places like house parties and shit or out in public. lol the last time i saw her was at a party and she was drunk as fuck and showed me her titties and kept trying to twerk on me so i just ended up leaving.
>>
>>29957172
breaking news, tripfag is a cuck
>>
>>29956809
>The sexy son hypothesis has also been put forward as the origin of some aspects of human sexual activity. In particular, it has been shown that, especially during the most fertile times of their menstrual cycles, human females are more attracted to more physically attractive men, and to men whose physical features are indicative of a higher exposure to testosterone during key developmental periods.[18] They are also more attracted to men with relatively feminine faces during the remainder of the cycle. However, the methodology of these claims is disputed.[19] These observations have led to the conclusion that infidelity is a natural occurrence in females, and evolutionarily advantageous, on the grounds that it will enable them to secure both the best genes and the best caregiver for their offspring.[20][21]

so why is /r9k/ upset again? being a cuck means being human, it's completely natural.
>>
>>29958233
Ok fine, below 25. I just don't want a girl who shat out someone elses baby in her prime and then her womb dried up.
>>
>>29956375
I would literally put my dick in any female at this point
(no "females" don't count)
>>
>>29956715
no it's not conceivable in any case you fucking cuck
>>
>>29956375
I know this is an original view on r9gay, but I actually DON'T want to be a literal cuck raising another (non-white) man's baby.
>>
Only if I was a single father at the time. I think under those circumstances it's okay.
>>
>>29958849
>breaking news, tripfag is a cuck

A cuckold? How could a woman be unfaithful to me if I've never had a woman? How could another man steal a woman's affection from me if I'm one of those few men no woman could ever desire in the first place?

For all of the humiliations a wizard suffers, infidelity is one he'll never have to endure. Which isn't saying much, really. Both the cuckold and the wizard may be in Hell, but the Inferno has many layers. Considering the relative damnation of the cuckold and the wizard, which do you think the more severe? The man who has fallen from grace for a short while, or the monster for whom grace is impossible?

Trust me, when you're consigned to the ninth circle of Hell, the eighth may as well be Paradise.
>>
File: 5e1.png (187 KB, 680x693) Image search: [Google]
5e1.png
187 KB, 680x693
>get Asian girl I barely know pregnant
>other guy she slept with after me (who was another potential father for the kid) actually starts dating her even after knowing the kid isn't his
It was kind of disappointing to find out she was the kind of woman who would have a baby with 8 potential fathers, though. Thought she actually saw something in me.
>>
why is it being cuckish dating a single mom? its not like youre about to marry her...and its not like she was your gf or wife and she got knocked up and made you raise the baby...just get your dick wet, you fucking fags
>>
>>29959325
Dating leads to marriage, and it means you're going to have to play pretend-dad to some other mans child.

What you described is a fuck, not dating.
>>
File: wife's son pizza.png (342 KB, 958x474) Image search: [Google]
wife's son pizza.png
342 KB, 958x474
>>29959325
Yeah, there's literally nothing wrong with raising your wife's son. I love my beautfiul white wife and her son Tyrone.
>>
>>29959357
soooo, dont marry her? im really not seeing the issue here
>>
>>29959028
ok, so you'd be open to dating a chick who fucked some jobless loser in the first hour she met him, then she makes you wait a year before having sex?

Ok, enjoy your relationship.
>>
>>29959541
The question isn't even about marrying, you tard. It's about dating. Just fucking kill yourself., you genetic waste. Go take a long walk off a short pier and then cut your own throat.
>>
File: 1468303199841.png (69 KB, 366x401) Image search: [Google]
1468303199841.png
69 KB, 366x401
>>29959589
kek

being THIS angry
>>
robots, what if the script was flipped? what if you were a single father looking for a relationship? would you expect any woman to love you?
>>
>>29959813
>single father
>implying
>>
>>29959813

Nah, not really. If I ended up in that position I would just drop the dating idea until they were older teenagers and about to leave anyway. Childless women are even less willing to be step parents than men from what I've seen, it's just not a situation most ever run across because of the relative rarity of single dads.
>>
>>29956388
Not even comparable. Being a 5'4 man makes you pretty much unfuckable as to being a single mom just means you have a kid, you're a woman and you're single, hence dicks everywhere trying to get in your moist hole.
>>
>>29957117
Fucking rodgerposter kill yourself!
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.