[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does anyone else suffer from a massive influx of emotion for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (61 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
61 KB, 1280x720
does anyone else suffer from a massive influx of emotion for a very short time? feels like im losing my mind with rage, like someone will do something that angers me, even very minor and i feel a rush of anger split through my head and im incredibly hot and clenching my teeth and shaking for like a second then i shake it off. depending on my control at the time ill either rage some bullshit at them or not open my mouth until i shake the feeling, but i obviously look like a lunatic because i notice people noticing.
its not only rage either if im fucking a girl and sucking on her tits then the rush goes through my head again and i bite so hard its like im going to tear her nipple off, or ill grip her so hard it hurts (but most like that because im fucked in the head and only get crazy girls) but i stop myself. or if i hug someone i have a lot of feelings for the rush gets me again and ill want to crush the life out of them.

is this some bullshit that stems from holding in my emotions while being outcast and bullied my whole life or what?
>>
I am always pissed off. There is no point in the day at which I'm not pissed off. I am proactively seeking out ways to be angrier.

See, the normie doughy FAS-faced dogfucker approach is to laugh at angry people and hope that disarms them, but I've owned that shit by being constantly so pissed off that people around me are afraid for their lives.

Imagine batting a chick's boobs around with a cast-iron frying pan, btw. Imagine her kind of laughing nervously at the start and then you keep going harder and harder until droplets of blood start to spray off the pan.
>>
>>29956448
Don't actually do that, though. It's less fun than it sounds, take it from me.
>>
>>29956310
>if im fucking a girl
no one cares about anything you have to say.

go blow your brains out.
>>
>>29956448
and you are not afraid at all? im getting scared of my bullshit now because reading stuff like this in schizo symptoms: 'disorganized mood (finding it hard to express feelings; feeling inappropriate or intense bursts of emotion; feeling empty of any emotions)'

>>29956486
fuck up man i barely get laid and when i do the whore has to basically force me, i have no libido normally then when im in bed i turn into a cannibal
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.