[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
An uber driver is coming to pick me up. Do I have to make conversation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 567x599) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 567x599
An uber driver is coming to pick me up. Do I have to make conversation or can I request a silent trip?
>>
>>29956298
You don't. If he talks to you, don't answer, whatever
>>
>can I request a silent trip
m8 these are just regular people, you don't gotta be all formal. if you don't want to talk just sit in the back, respond to their questions politely so you don't seem like a creep but it's not you like you're required to ask them anything.
>>
>>29956339
Ah thanks. I was worried it'd be as awkward as it is when I get my haircut. Unfortunately the hairdresser doesn't take the hint.
>>
>>29956382
Some Uber drivers don't either, but generally if you keep to yourself (maybe pull out your phone) then they won't want to bother you
>>
just pretend you are deaf like Elaine did on Seinfeld
>>
>>29956298
What happened to wojaka?
>>
>>29956298
Headphones muh nigga
>>
>>29956474
>maybe pull out your phone
This, pretend you've got some important as fucking business and you can't be disturbed, works every time
>>
>>29956298
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tu2T0y9AXtI
>>
Sometimes I get talkative ones, but generally after you answer in one word answers without any follow up question they take a hint.

For me the ride generally goes with an exchange of hellos, quick destination talk/route, then good bye and thank you on the way out.

Sometimes you get a talker but that's the risk you take.
>>
>hear some a couple people bitching about a girl
>jump in with a quirky le funny reply for the lulz
>*girl eyes me*
>who even are you?
Fuck them though, they were complete losers that did the absolute minimum in class. Not that i'm going anywhere in life.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.