[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw finally got approved for SSI
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1468489208844.jpg (192 KB, 720x1020) Image search: [Google]
1468489208844.jpg
192 KB, 720x1020
>tfw finally got approved for SSI
>>
*Kneels before NEET King*
>>
>>29956145
I am but a humble follower of the ways.
>>
Man I can't even get welfare.
>>
>>29956130
So how'd ya do it, OP?
>>
>>29957631
Autism and severe social anxiety with frequent panic attacks. I went to a psychiatrist for a few months first and once he had a good grasp of my situation, I asked him for help for SSI eventually. He backed my story and said I was incapable of working because I wouldn't be able to communicate with my co-workers and my boss and I would have panic attacks all the time.

It took a long ass time to get approval but it worked.
>>
File: thumbs-up-1167815.jpg (35 KB, 272x438) Image search: [Google]
thumbs-up-1167815.jpg
35 KB, 272x438
>>29957847
Well....

Good for you.
>>
>>29956130
whos the boner condoner?
>>
>>29956130
How much is that a month?
>>
>>29959036
God Eater from Megadimension Neptunia VII

Whole series is pure waifu material.
>>
>>29956130
That's a cute semen demon.
>>
hahaah lil kid think your SLICK huh budyY?? Well guess what BITCH you got annother thing coming for you dumb ass. i have been banned over 20 FUCKING TIMES adn you think i give a SHIT if you fuckin report me ? ur god damn right i dont fuckin retard becaus i actually have a JOB and can pay for more accounts, unlike your pathetic NEET ass who has to beg his parents for money lol. i suggest you stfu or ill put u on my INT LIST bitch, that means every game I see you on my team im going to interntionally try and lose to make you realize how much of a pathetic loser you are. And thats not even the end of it, you bet your sorry-ass that if i find u and your punk friends on the enemy team i will toggle my Multihack motherfucker. thats right, aimbot, wallhack, AND speedhack bitch. I will destroy you kids so hard you won't even know what hit you, bitch.
>>
>>29957847
what state? How long did it take? Thinking about trying for it myself since i can't get a job
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.