[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's say, hypothetically, you know with 100% certainty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1465184285192.png (172 KB, 177x433) Image search: [Google]
1465184285192.png
172 KB, 177x433
Let's say, hypothetically, you know with 100% certainty that a girl wants to fuck you.

How does one transition this mutual want for sex, into actually having sex with her
>>
>>29956100
>ayy bby u wanna get this dicc?
If you 100% know you're in then why not just be direct?
>>
If you know she's definitely down to fuck, ask her to come over and watch a movie with you.

Sit together on the couch, gradually get closer, start making out, etc.
>>
>>29956169
>and watch a movie with you

This. It's bacially code for "let's meet and fuck" (or "let's meet and make out" in the case of young teens).
>>
what about grills just interested in you? i usually sperg out when that happens because i never know what to do and what to expect
>>
>>29956393

It depends on the situation. Flirt a lot and see how she reacts and if she's flirting back.

The easiest way is to suggest watching a movie together at her or your place. If she says yes, chances are she's romantically interested in you since most people understand that it really means "let's make out!"

But be careful, sometimes women agree to watching a film together for stupid reasons, despite knowing what the guy actually meant. I know a girl who was asked out to cook dinner together at the guy's place and then watch a movie. She told us (i.e. her friends) about it, and we were like, "woah, so you're into this guy" etc. She tried framing it as a new platonic friendship kind of thing for a minute or two. But when we called her out on her bs and told her that she knew exactly that the guy was into her and that he would be expecdting her to be down for some action, she gave us an admitting smile. The real reason for her agreeing to the date was because her bf had left her a while before that and she craved for attention. Her date, the poor guy, and a couple of other suckers were only tools for her to build up her crushed self-esteem...
>>
>>29956583
oh and there are cases the girl just wants to piss off an ex. absolutely disgusting.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.