[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Something incredibly funny just happened. I found out my residence
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1452824101967.png (81 KB, 637x720) Image search: [Google]
1452824101967.png
81 KB, 637x720
Something incredibly funny just happened. I found out my residence placement for university.

They gave me literally my last choice. There are like seven residences and they put me in my least favoured one.
>old building
>many floors
>looks like a commie block
To be honest, I'm not exactly sure what's so bad about this place other than these things, but everyone I've ever spoken to who has attended this university (all family members), have agreed that this residence is the worst, it's uncanny. I suspect that it's the designated party residence, where nobody actually cares about school. The last party I attended was a fucking bar mitzvah in middle school KEK.

And what's more, they gave me a fucking roommate. This is the real cherry on top. I could have lived with the shitty residence if only I had received a single room.

I hope that I don't have to explain to you guys how shitty this is, I'm sure most of you get where I'm coming from. I don't think I'll make it through the year.
>>
File: 495885853.jpg (60 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
495885853.jpg
60 KB, 500x495
>fell for the university meme
>>
I had a roommate for a whole year in a shit dorm and we never talked. I don't even know what his last name is. It was a shit building too with lots of drugs and partying. Hard drugs too, a guy almost overdosed on heroin. My roommate would go party and I just stayed in my room. Never got involved because anxiety and I didn't want to do hard drugs. Fun part was you could hear Stacy moaning from getting fucked in the room down the hall and occasionally from the showers. Felt bad for the RA though.
>>
>>29956098
Should have priority for other residence halls after first year, got a single room then. Had a senior for a roommate my first year and we never talked and he was gone most of the time
>>
>>29956198
Unfortunately

>>29956207
This is what I imagine it will be like.

>>29956290
I would ideally like to get out of residence as soon as possible but yeah, realistically I'll probably spend multiple years in it. The only real way people get out of residence that I am aware of is by making friends and moving into a house with them, which will not happen. Hopefully I'll have better luck in subsequent years due to the whole priority thing, assuming I'm still attending university at that point.
>>
>>29956437
I plan on staying in dorms throughout college, very nice not having roommates and no obligation to socialize. Apartments run around the same price as housing so no point really for me to move elsewhere
>>
>>29956098
Country?
>>
>>29956712
Canada, the true north strong and free
>>
>>29956437
Forgot to mention earlier but you'll probably have to fill out some kind of roommate agreement. Make sure you put all the shit you don't want them doing in writing. No people over past x time (or ever), no illegal shit if u don't want to get caught up in that stuff, etc. Then you can get new roommate if they break anything you agreed upon
>>
I sorta know the feel
I put down to residency with 5 people house first year of uni
Get given 18 people on the floor of an apartment block
It was utter hell
>>
>>29956786
Alright, I hope they give me this option

>>29956804
Jesus, this makes my situation sound ideal
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.