[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Prison
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 3
File: 4854388.jpg (15 KB, 400x262) Image search: [Google]
4854388.jpg
15 KB, 400x262
I'm seriously considering getting myself sent to prison.....

I've had enough of life on the outside but I am too much of a faggot to kill myself....

In a comfy prison cell you can just forget about life on the outside, it doesn't really matter.... I wouldn't be draining my mom's money by sitting around the house all day hiking up the bills....

I would get 3 meals a day and mommy can send me in a few bucks here and there to buy some nice snack food from the commissary.

I could just lay around in my comfy cell all day and sleep, obviously I would get myself sent to protective custody since my NEET-ass couldn't handle general population.

Am I going crazy?
>>
Have fun taking it up the ass by Chad
>>
>>29956076
what race are you ? if your white jail is only going to be fun if you are in a dominant white jail. i was in a county jail for 6 months and it was 80%white people. but i was in a city jail it was 90% black. the white jail was really fun i made alot of friends had alot of laughs and fun times. the black jail was not as fun but there still was some cool black friends i made you would be surprised black people are way cooler in jail and more friendly than on the outside.
>>
>>29956076
Kek, we should convince eggboi that this is what he needs to do.
>>
>>29956076
i've considered institutionalization.

just become "catatonic" and get yourself sent to a mental hospital. it's not as bad and not as permanent if you change your mind.
>>
>>29956093
>Implying any NEET doesn't already like being fucked by traps

OP would probably like it as long as his rapist said sweet-nothings in a high pitched voice.
>>
>>29956093
>americans let the cops literally send them to rape camps
>not blowing shit up in the streets and firing off nukes after ONE rape

give your history to mexico and delete your account
>>
you won't get to browse 4chan
>>
>>29956195
And just like that OP was the most well behaved citizen his country had ever seen.
>>
File: 1467842425739.jpg (59 KB, 494x481) Image search: [Google]
1467842425739.jpg
59 KB, 494x481
can you have internet in prison
>>
I would just stay in that bed and refuse to move or eat until I died.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8A85cl5w3s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlHN2_x6GEE

Yeah, life in prison is really easy.
>>
I hope I don't end up in prison.
>>
>>29956284
>I would just stay in that bed and refuse to move
Que extraction team. In prison you do what they tell you to do. You have no choice. No rights.
>>
>>29956337
Don't they throw you in isolation if you refuse?
Like that dark basement room alone with just a shitty bed and a single light bulb?
>>
>>29956337
Well obviously, but if I'm going to get wripped out of bed and force fed everyday I'll just die from trauma
>>
>>29956353
>Actually wanting to go into isolation
First, no. Second aside from prison that last place you should want to end up is isolation. It won't be comfy and you'll go mad.

>B-but I'm already isolated and alone
You're on 4chan socializing. And what loneliness you feel right now is nothing compared to what you'll feel in isolation.

>>29956365
What trauma? They strap you down so you don't hurt yourself.
>>
>he thinks he's just going to get a quite cozy single cell to himself with a nice view and decent food

kek

try it OP, tell us how it goes
>>
>>29956431
>They strap you down so you don't hurt yourself.
You just said that they rip you out of bed every morning, if I'm strapped down thats basically being in bed. just in a chair or standing or something, just not moving

theyre going to have to physically push me around and rip my jaw open to feed me, ill probably choke only to be saved every damn time
>>
>>29956243
In the Nordic countries, yes.

If I lived in Sweden I would live inside prison full time. It's just like a comfy retreat. Day I get out of prison, I'd steal a car and joyride till they brought me back.
>>
>>29956076
>In a comfy prison cell you can just forget about life on the outside
Yeah, because you're completely preoccupied by life on the inside and staying alive in a world of violence and oppression.
>>
File: CTGNjn9UsAAMDA4.jpg (10 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
CTGNjn9UsAAMDA4.jpg
10 KB, 320x320
>>29956527
Why not marry the ugliest fattest girl in Sweden and the get thrown in prison?

Check mate normies.
>>
>>29956205
not murdering people who operate rape camps is pretty poor and antisocial behavior, to be honest family
>>
>>29956337
so what you're saying is "do something that ensures that you and the people who try to arrest you are buried in the same coffee can"
>>
>>29956190
>cops are allowed to effectively sell teenaged black boys into sexual slavery for stealing candy bars, and they're the nation's greatest heroes
>you're a literal babyfucker if you see a 17.9999999 year old girl's snatch
What did America mean by this?
>>
Here is an even better idea, why not try to suicide by cop? It's really trendy and pretty much guarantees death if not a serious injury.
And you won't even be responsible for hospital bills because the city and state would have to pay them.
Now just using a tiny bb gun won't work, you have to get a real pistol and go for the high score
Ganbatte op
>>
Psych hospitals are far better. The person in the room across the hall from me was a tranny and we would fool around whenever we could. I saved my Polysporin ointment to use as lube.

I fucked up and fell asleep in that person's room one night and they caught us when they did the rounds. We were put as far away from each other as possible. The tranny would still blow me in the laundry room occasionally.
>>
What an absolutely terrible idea. I am shaking just thinking about it tbqh. I would never even think about breaking a law in a million years because of this system.
>>
>>29956076

Why not just go on disability, be a neet, and be comfy? They try to make prisons as awful as possible, soooo....
>>
>>29956512
You move by bells. If you refuse to get out of bed they will make you move. The extraction team will come in, strap you to a chair by force and wheel you out of there. What happens next I don't know but it can't be good.

>ill probably choke only to be saved every damn time
It is nearly impossible to make yourself choke on food. at least to my knowledge. That's like holding your breath to try and suffocate yourself. And that'll most likely get you thrown into suicide watch. 24/7 sitting in a small room, naked, no mattress, no toilet seat, and monitored on camera 24 hours a day.

Trust me the stuff they will do to people like you won't be pretty, or comfy, or fun. Refusal to comply is pretty much a guaranteed daily tazeing.

Trust me, you never EVER should want to go to prison.

>>29956618
I don't know what you mean.
>>
>>29956076
Most people whom I know have done time didn't like it. Anybody who has done more than 2 years hated it except for a few. Some guys vowed never to go back to jail after a three week stretch.

From the mouth of a hardcase, who was handed a 4 year sentence and who could handle street violence on a day to day basis, his words to me were "Prison is full of pure arseholes. I've seen prison break real hardcases. I don't mean men who could handle themselves, nor guys that are pretty tough. I am referring to men that are just pure hardcases. And prison would break these guys."

I met this one guy, another ex-inmate. He had done time for burglary. There was not one square inch of this guys upper body that didn't have a knife mark or a slash wound on it. Apparently, one of the games that they played in prison was to 'cut', another inmate. Just a game, that's all it was to them.

A lot of the stories I've heard from ex-inmates have a similar essence to that one.

Instead of prison, why don't you try the army. it's easier.
>>
>>29956322
>the one smart, level-headed, mature prisoner in the whole prison fares the worst
Who'd have thought, huh?
>>
>>29956797
When did I ever say I would want to go to prison? Jesus Christ

And yea, I would get beaten everyday, it would be like the holocaust basically, because my legs wouldnt move
>>
>>29956993
How the fuck do Americans tolerate this shit? Where's the goddamn revolution? You people went up against the British over tea but you won't go up against anyone over literal rape and torture?
>>
>>29957023
Because only nignogs and fuck ups go to prison here.
>>
>>29957016
I didn't mean you I mean it as in general.
>>
>>29956076
Why not just get a job you lazy tax wasting fuck. i lose 600 dollars a pay check to pay for you useless faggots. Honestly what makes you think you're entitled to anything. if you don't want to work here's a better plan starve or freeze to death.
>>
>>29957050
>I'm a normie and as long as I'm okay no one else matters
Hey, thanks for confirming what everyone knew!

The Uprising cannot come fast enough
>>
yeah you'll have an entire new set of problems retard
>>
>>29957121
Youre a retard why would you care if anyone else is okay. we all figure out how to live without fucking up our lives why would i care about people who are incapable of making a life for themselves
>>
>>29957188
lift an old tv over your head and drop it on your fat stupid face you normie shit
>>
>>29956527
you sure about that? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWhdzIJMEmQ
>>
>>29957121
Please. The nogs would be worse off in their homeland, and the whites are incorrigible junkies. Is what it is.
>>
>>29957415
keep covering your ass
>>
what's the best way to get sent to prison? i'm interested in breaking myself
>>
>>29956076
my husband is a correctional officer. this week a 20 year old kid got his head caved in for not participating in gang wars, last week there was a measles outbreak since nobody there has been immunized

have fun
>>
>>29957749
>trying to frighten us
>not realizing we've already gone from fear to hate
>>
>>29957749
correctional officers aren't any better than the average prison monkey
>>
>>29957830
i'm not trying to frighten you, just passing on some real stories from prison life

>>29957848
last month a prisoner was so upset that they took his tv he shoved a pencil up his dick and into his urethra
>>
>>29956527
Anything goes in those Nignord jails. They let Varg Vikernes [murderer] write and record like 3 albums, and let him out after 20 years
>>
>>29957931
>massively destabilized country
>suicide attacks becoming more common
>spooks trying to put the fear of god into already angry terrified internet people
dumb af
>>
Jesus, how sheltered do you have to be to think going to prison would be comfy. Especially as a NEET who fails to even grasp the unspoken social code of everyday normies. You will die kek
>>
>>29958025
i'm literally just a bored neet sitting at home passing on stories you tinfoil douche
>>
>>29957931
that's america avenging that 20 year old kids crime? shoving a pencil up his urethra?
>>
>>29958078
two unrelated prisoners, the second guy shoved the pencil up with own dick in protest. Basically hurting himself to make more work for the COs
>>
>>29956076
Ive been to prison; prison sucks. You have WAY more shit to deal with in there than you do on the outside. Just get a job and pay your bills, it's not that hard.
>>
>>29956681
is there any way I could open up like a one-person juvie in my house

>tfw no qt inmatefu
>>
I'd rather be committed to a mental asylum than go to prison. Too bad they've mostly deinstitutionalized.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.