[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be bicurious >Suck off three random guys from Craigslist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3
File: 1466869060360.gif (1011 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1466869060360.gif
1011 KB, 500x281
>Be bicurious
>Suck off three random guys from Craigslist
>Three years pass
>Get girlfriend
>Cocksucking cravings are coming up again

What do? I can't tell my girlfriend under any circumstances. Should I just do it behind her back? I sort of feel like it doesnt count as cheating if it's just between two bros. What she doesn't know won't hurt her, r-right?
>>
just suck your girlfriend's dick?
>>
Hell hath no fury like a roastie scorned.
>>
>>29955978
She's a real girl. I'm not one of those trap-loving faggots...just a regular faggot
>>
>>29955960
>What she doesn't know won't hurt her, r-right?
right.

But! What if you got some guy and had a threesome. Hell ye man.
>>
Sorry bro but you're gay.. just accept it and break up with her
>>
>>29956090
I've asked her if she'd ever be down for a threesome, be it mmf or mff, and she is vehemently against it. It would never happen. Plus, it would be awkward for me. I may be a cocksucking faggot, but I'm not a degenerate. I want to at least maintain a SEMBLANCE of a normal, traditional, conservative relationship.
>>
>>29955960
How did the cock sucking go?

Feel free to go into detail
>>
>>29956140
You should consider gassing yourself OP. Your gf does not want other dicks in her, and you need to ruin that by getting the other dicks for yourself.
>>
>>29955960
>Should I just do it behind her back?
No

>I sort of feel like it doesnt count as cheating if it's just between two bros.
It is.

>What she doesn't know won't hurt her, r-right?
It would

Fuck it though, I dont give a shit about her so go ahead and explore your fag side
>>
>>29956140
>I may be a cock sucking faggot who wants to get ducked by strangers off the Internet
>but I'm no degenerate
I think your priorities are a bit twisted lad imo tbqhwy
>>
>>29956132
I'm not gay. I have a girlfriend who I love and routinely have satisfying sex with. At most, I'm bisexual.

>>29956186
It was pretty much hot as fuck. I loved being on my knees, getting my throat used like a sextoy by a horny guy. The best part was when he grabbed the back of my head and shoved it down all the way to the base of his cock as he started cumming, and I could feel his thick shaft twitch as his hot creamy load sprayed the back of my throat. I felt like such a shameful, submissive faggot. It was so lewd and hot.
>>
>>29956247
wew, wish I had the guts to do it, I've wanted to for years. Just can't make myself go through with it
>>
>>29955960
So you've gone from "I'm straight but I like sucking dick" to "I'm bicurious"

Good job OP, soon you'll realise you're a faggot.
>>
>>29956247
Yeah you're gay. And if you continue your relationship with your gf knowing you'll cheat, you're a degenerate and should kill yourself
>>
>>29956349
Never claimed I was "straight"

>>29956361
>you'really exclusively interested in men, both romantically and sexually, even though you love and have very satisfying sex with a woman on a regular basis

Ok.
>>
>>29955960
i would recommend killing yourself, op/
faggotry is a mental illness to which there is no cure, much like alzheimer's or downs syndrome. the only relief to your agony will be a messy bloody death.
>>
>>29955960
Buy your gf a strapon and suck on that.
>>
>>29956490
Not the same. Only big, stinky man-meat will satisfy my craving
>>
>>29956435
Don't worry Op like any feeling they will go away sooner or later, try picking up a new hobby or something.
>>
>>29955960
this read totally like social enginnering, of it not OP is a spineless mentally deformed husk of human being.
kill yourself OP, at leat break up with yout gf first and tell her you are a faggot.
>>
>>29956508
What state are you in op, I can help you out.
>>
>>29956247
this gets me horny, weird how that happens sometimes.
>>
>>29956140
>I'm not a degenerate. I want to at least maintain a SEMBLANCE of a normal, traditional, conservative relationship.
>not a degenerate
>Should I do it just behind her back
>What she doesn't know won't hurt her

Jesus fucking christ get autismo checked
>>
>>29956571
OP here. That's how it started with me...before you know it, Chad will be balls deep down your throat.

>>29956546
Massachusetts
>>
>>29956621
Damn too far. Everyone on Craigslist always flakes,im not even old or fat or that ugly.
>>
>>29956621
I don't think so, I know the feeling and it always passes. It only seems to work in the abstract anyway, like stories or fantasies, I'm not turned on by pictures of men or men irl.
>>
Do it, faggot

Blox oregano
>>
turn cock sucking craving into pussy licking craving That easy!
>>
>>29957028
I have those too, but I can act on those cravings whenever I want with my gf..the cock sucking cravings persist, unfulfilled, however...
>>
personally I think it's dumb for guys to get into committed relationships for this very reason.
>>
>>29957199
So they can suck cock?
>>
Did you try not being gay? That always worked for me.
>>
>>29955960
a) Be a piece of shit, give in to your pathetic urges and cheat on your girl
b) break up with your girl, if you can't even control your sexual urges then obviously relationships arent for you
c) just dont be a fag
>>
>all these people willingly and non ironically making conversation with a normie with a girlfriend
>>
File: 1468194475633.gif (2 MB, 242x320) Image search: [Google]
1468194475633.gif
2 MB, 242x320
I just want to suck cock. Why is that so bad?
>>
I know that feel. But I've never blown anyone and I'd never consider cheating. I just jerk it to KIND OF gay stuff to make the urge go away.
>>
>>29958065
It's not cheating if it's gay, faggot
>>
>>29958206
Oh yeah? How 'bout I suck your dick, fag?
>>
File: 1448408188182.jpg (608 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
1448408188182.jpg
608 KB, 800x1000
Gay sex doesn't count as cheating since there is no risk of accidental pregnancy.

It's just good fun.
>>
>>29958318
What about STD's? That's the only thing holding me back at this point.
>>
I'm a but bi-curious, is Craigslist actually a good place to find dick to suck?
>>
>>29958349
Yes. OP here. That's the best place if you can weed out the weirdos. Everyone knows that str8 guys have the yummiest cocks , and they don't go on grindr since they need to be "discreet" and "DL"...the hottest, straightway guys who just want to get their dick sucked are always on Craigslist. Just make an ad and watch the replies come in.
>>
>>29958404
I'll have to look into that. Also, personal question, but is it as enjoyable as it sounds?
>>
>>29958520
If you find a hot cock, it's every bit as hot as you imagine. Gagging is uncomfortable, obviously, but the mental aspect of it makes up for it. It just feels unimaginably lewd and slutty.
>>
>>29955960
cant you just get her to get a strapon and you suck that off?
>>
>>29958554
Not the same, dude. It has to be real life big stinky man meat.
>>
>>29955960
gee tee eff oh
FUCKING
NORMIE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29958603
Only if you facefuck me
>>
tee bee aych all I've ever wanted in life was a foreskin. that jiff is life goals
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.