[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>watching "my 600 pound life" on TV >woman is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 600lbs.jpg (39 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
600lbs.jpg
39 KB, 600x338
>watching "my 600 pound life" on TV
>woman is literally 654 lbs
>her stomach hangs to her knees
>wears a tarp while waddling around
>she has a boyfriend

pic related
>>
>>29955942
He looks very happy
>>
>>29955942
He is kinda cute. More of him pls
>>
File: 348584546.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
348584546.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>tfw no chubby chaser boyfriend to feed me tendies
>>
>>29955942
What episode?
Hakjanemwn
>>
>>29956075
Would you lick and kiss his ass?
>>
>>29955942
I can't watch that show. Every lardass has a relationship or marriage. It's too fucking depressing for me
>>
Watch the episode with Pauline and the one with Penny, they are literally the worse people on earth. Pauline ruined her sons life and makes excuses for everything. Penny is a manipulative cunt that controls her husbands every move and doesn't care about change. Also she believes that couponing is more productive than working a job like her husband.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axEtpHLpYEI
>>
>>29956136

Penny was the one women who made me hate fat people, is she the one who thinks she's 'helping' by cutting out coupons for junk food and went trick or treating with her kid in a fat-ass wheelchair?
>>
I seriously don't see how people can get this fat. A couple of months ago, I cut out energy drinks and soda from my diet since my heart was getting worse. I literally just said "nope" and I've had 1 in 2 months. I don't see how it's hard. I also did a similar thing with junk food.

Plus fruit and shit like oat biscuits are tasty as fuck.
>>
>>29956261
they are literal jabba the huts who emotionally dominate and humiliate a provider/guardian until they break down and sacrifice their lives to the giant disgusting parasite worm
>>
>tfw used to watch this and the one about serial hoarders with my ex gf
>we split up
>she turned into a real lardo and I turned into a serial hoarder
JUST
>>
>>29956303
I'd love for some fat fucker to try and cuck me into supporting them just so I could walk out on them. It would feel almost as glorious as ascending into Valhalla.
>>
>>29956136
>Her husband has to buy her whatever she wants, if he doesn't he's in trouble.

What the fuck could she to do dispense retribution on him? Why the fuck would anyone stay with her? I know he is on the heavy side as well, but not to such a degree.

Fuck.
>>
>>29955942
How is her skeleton able to support that much weight? Jesus Christ
>>
>>29956487
I don't think it can properly. She probably barely moves or has a lot of trouble walking and need crutches/support. Or both.
>>
Human bones have incredible compressive strength.
>>
File: 600lbs_2.jpg (8 KB, 236x157) Image search: [Google]
600lbs_2.jpg
8 KB, 236x157
here's another one, this time they're engaged.
>>
That guy is equally ugly. Water seeks its own level.
>>
Honestly what the fuck. I just want a gf and this literal whale can get a boyfriend. If a man were 600 lb he wouldn't have any chance at a woman.
>>
>>29955942
>that body language

he regrets EVERYTHING
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.