[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So my brother and his girl and me were watching tv and he hit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 499x431) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 499x431
So my brother and his girl and me were watching tv and he hit bed early. It's just me and her and she's giving me the eye. In the bathroom right now. Should I go and gorilla fuck her?
>>
Your brother is gonna kick your ass again, anon. Don't do it.
>>
Literally bros before hoes you thirsty fuck
>>
don't forever ruin the relationship you have with your brother over some fucking girl you daft bastard
>>
>>29955791
Do it fag, this is the world we live in. If your brother was in your position he would do the same thing
>>
>>29955791
bros before hoes dude. You got a bro for life. for life my nigg
for life...........
>>
>>29955791
If he was just a friend I would have instantly gone for it. People are disposable, but family is not. Not worth it man.
>>
go for a threesome, faggot
>>
>>29955791
Do it, don't be a faggot
(Definetly original)
>>
>>29955791
That's called a dick move, anon. Bros before hos. Don't be a dick. Get your own girl.
>>
bros > hoes
>>
>>29955791
Unless your brother is an absolute shit and truly deserves this I wouldn't. But if you're not concerned about your relationship with him, stick it in that wet hole.
>>
>>29955791
Start an audio recording on your phone and go back to her.
Play along or give her hints that you're down for it.
Make her clearly say what she wants to do.
Once she does, pretend to go in your room to grab condoms, go to your borther room instead, wake him up and let him listen to the recording.
>>
>>29955791
>implying your brother isn't setting one or both of you up
are you really this naive?
>>
>>29955791
Dont do it, It's probs just you and she's not interested at all. ( seeing how you post here )
Also, bros before hoes my man
bros before hoes.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.