[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shes pregnant with my child.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 24
File: 1467000397183.jpg (55 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
1467000397183.jpg
55 KB, 704x396
Girl I fucked a few weeks ago literally at a party. Hit me up a few hour ago telling me how she wasnt feeling well and hoe she went to the clinic and turns out to be in the early stages of pregancy.

I am fucking sweating my ass off right now. Im a college student who still lives with his parents. I dont have any type of funds to support a child.

I want to mention to her the possibility of abortion but dont know how shell react to it.

Please fucking help me, I have no clue how to tell my parents about this.
>>
Lmao fuck off normie

I hope you get the JUST treatment
>>
2nd thread with a luffy pic of the day, wow.

also, if she isn't a retard she'll be shitting bricks as much as you and get an abortion, and your parents will never find out.
>>
you thought with your dick and not your head. you dug your grave now lie in it.
>>
>I'm a normie fuck
>Guys how can I weasel out of taking responsibility for my actions
Every
Single
Time
And they have the nerve to say we are immature, but I guess you need a scapegoat to help run from your problems, suck my cock and go back to r3ddit
>>
File: severed.jpg (87 KB, 627x763) Image search: [Google]
severed.jpg
87 KB, 627x763
>>29955639
if it's a boy name him Bubba

if its a girl name her Jazmyne

You'll be a good dad
>>
>>29955721
jazmyne is fucking trash-tier, just name it bubba either way
>>
>have you thought about keeping it
make it seem like abortion is the logical option and it would be a huge decision to keep the baby.
>>
Inb4 its from another guy she fucked at the party and is trying to cuck you
>>
Normie getting toastie... wait.
>>
>>29955639
Keep in mind that somebody else might be the father.
>>
>>29955639
Kiss bye bye to your dreams normie, its all about the baby now.
Congratulations, what are you going to name him?
>>
honestly, being completely direct is a bad idea
if you straight up say "I want you to get an abortion", you're fucked because she will keep it just to spite you
you have to start dropping hints at it without saying it out loud, and if she ever asks you directly just say "it's your decision"

honestly, you have to pray for her to come to the decision on her own, the Lord interfering and sending your bastard to Purgatory, or her being a giant sloot and it being someone elses
>>
If a girl fucks people at parties she's probably a whore. might not be yours.
>>
>>29955777
>dubs-dubs-trips
MADMAN
>>
Grats moronic normalfaggot!
Not only did you fuck a Stacy who's going to fuck you over, you just created a lifeform who is going to suffer, 50% of it being your fault!
>>
>>29955639
are you sure it's yours? get a paternity test.
>>
This is what happens when a robot plays normie. This is the result of your transgressions.
>>
>>29955639
Why in the unholy fuck didn't you use a condom???

Fucking idiot. Your only chance is for her to get an abortion.

Otherwise you need to

A-fast-track your way to a decent paying job somehow
B-Request a DNA test
C-Decide whether or not you wanna pay child support or a wedding
>>
>>29955711
You shut the fuck up. Had you had the chance to have sex with someone at a party you (like any red blooded human male in his teens horny for sex) would.

My mistake was creaming into the girl.

Its not my fault, yeah I had sex and yeah it was a mistake but blaming me for something society has planted into our heads is fucking WRONG
>>
>>29955639
Just text her this

> I was cleaning out my closet and found a bunch of extra coat hangers, you need any?
>>
>>29955799
Lucky trips, your baby will live long and be so healthy he eats for two
>>
>>29955880
>someone told me to do something retarded
>it's not my fault for doing it
>>
>>29955880
>b-but it's not my fault, it's society
Society also sells condoms, the morning after pill, female condoms, birth control pills, and a bunch of other shit that responsible people use
You are an irresponsible child that isn't mature enough to handle something as basic as sex
You are not man enough to tell this woman that you think she should get an abortion
You are weak, you are stupid, you are a fucking worm that has to blame others and lash out because you are not strong enough to take responsibility your actions
You are less than a robot, at least they admit what's wrong with them
You are the lowest common denominator, the dregs if humanity that goes through life on instinct like a dog
You are a normie

Now get the fuck off our board
>>
>>29955880
if society told u to jump off a bridge would u do it XD
>>
>>29955827
OP is a normie.
He's literally a fucking college student partying NORMIE.

>>29955880
>My mistake was creaming into the girl.
>Its not my fault,
>>
Jeez OP get that thing aborted ASAP. Usually within the first 10 weeks its only about 300 dollars. If shes on the fence about it, offer to pay for all of it. Borrow the money if you have to.

My gf got on the pill recently, and we fuck like rabbits. I cum inside her every time. Theres been no warning signs yet, but sometimes I'm still terrified that she's preggers.
>>
>normie gets what he deserves
>has to live the wagecuck life to support his gf, her boyfriend and their son

>>29956005
I always use 3 condoms and sex goggles for this very reason, it's expensive but it's worth it
>>
>>29955880
>Had you had the chance to have sex with someone at a party you (like any red blooded human male in his teens horny for sex) would.
No because I have standards
>>
>>29955987
Funny guy, society also offers up MEDIA. Media that tells and informs the youth to go out and have a good time, enjoy your youth and have sex.

Our Music promotes it, our peers promotes it, celebrities promote it, etc.

I am not to blame here, I made a mistake and I owned up to it but outright blaming me for everything is fucking wrong.

I want her to abort the damn bastard because he, she, IT. WILL FUCK MY LIFE UP.

I wanted sex, I believe theres about 30 damn threads a DAY. ABOUT MEN HERE WANTING SEX SO BLAMING ME SAYING "Its your fault for having sex and not using protection".
Fucker please, none of you fuckers would use a condom on a girl. So dont act high and mighty to me about it.
>>
>>29956072
I only want cuddles, maybe kissies from girls myself desu.
>>
>>29956072
Lol its not hard to use a condom bro, I hope she gave you the clap too. You dont rawdog randos, man.
>>
>>29956072
>he listens to pleb music
>he has pleb peers
>he cares about pleb celebrities
>>
>>29956072
>one of you fuckers would use a condom on a girl.

You are so fucking stupid not only you got her pregnant but you also risked STDs.

You are plain and simple a moron and now you deal with the consequences of YOUR actions.
>>
File: Thank me later.png (113 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
Thank me later.png
113 KB, 800x1200
>>29955639
Stay with her and do pic related
>>
>>29956072
>I'm a weak minded easily swayed piece of shit that's still making excuses because being a man is hard and makes me feel bad

Fucking child, chop your dick off and leave this board normie fag
>>
>>29956177
This isn't the middle ages. Go get a proper abortion.
>>
File: 1457921587892.jpg (108 KB, 450x540) Image search: [Google]
1457921587892.jpg
108 KB, 450x540
>>29956072
>I am not to blame here
>>
>>29956210
There's the chance she will fuck him over and refuse to get the abortion, this is an alternative
>>
>>29956072
>Our music

After he had journeyed,
And his feet were sore,
And he was tired,
He came upon an orange grove
And he rested
And he lay in the cool,
And while he rested, he took to himself an orange and tasted it,
And it was good.
And he felt the earth to his spine,
And he asked, and he saw the tree above him, and the stars,
And the veins in the leaf,
And the light, and the balance.
And he saw magnificent perfection,
Whereon he thought of himself in balance,
And he knew he was.

And he thought of those he angered,
For he was not a violent man,
And he thought of those he hurt
For he was not a cruel man
And he thought of those he frightened
For he was not an evil man,
And he understood.
He understood himself.

Upon this he saw that when he was of anger or knew hurt or felt fear,
It was because he was not understanding,
And he learned, compassion.

And with his eye of compassion.
He saw his enemies like unto himself,
And he learned love.
Then, he was answered.

Just open your eyes,
And realize, the way it's always been.
Just open your mind
And you will find
The way it's always been.
Just open your heart
And that's a start.

Nothing about sex
don't blame the MEDIA for your mistakes.
You fucked up, but it's okay. Please support the girl and child, it's not the kid's fault you had premarital sex. This isn't the worst thing that can possibly happen, and the experience of being a father is nothing to be sad or angry about. I honestly somewhat envy you in a way. At least you have a chance.
>>
>>29956072
lmaoing at you rn irl. hope she takes you for child support you dumb cuck
>>
>>29955639
Niggers raise children on literally no money.

You'll do fine wuss. Grats on being a daddy.
>>
Congratulations OP
Now take responsibility and marry her
>>
File: 1442714023540.jpg (34 KB, 427x300) Image search: [Google]
1442714023540.jpg
34 KB, 427x300
You got exactly what you deserved you hedonistic scum. Maybe being forced to raise a child will teach you to be a bit more responsible.
>>
File: 1437954548027.jpg (34 KB, 530x444) Image search: [Google]
1437954548027.jpg
34 KB, 530x444
>>29955639
>tfw 23, fit, engineer. No gf
>this kid's genes will make it and not mine
>>
>>29956072
Really?
My music is dudes screaming about cosmic horrors lurking in outer space and playing guitar fast.

You listen to fag music bro.
>>
>>29956210
>>29956177
>>29956005
>>29956234
Kill yourselves filthy fucks
>>
>>29955639

>degenerate casual sex
>lol lemme just murder my child

Jesus wept.

Really tho get fucked normie, this is what you get for living an empty hedonistic life. Enjoy that blood on your hands.
>>
>>29956292
your music is faggier lad

t. patrician
>>
>>29956181
Yeah im weak minded for having sex. Nice one buddy, whats next? Its my fault her virgina was created to be fucked?

What are you people even trying to prove?

I should take responsibility? For literally what?

I dont want the child, and fuck her too for getting pregnant. As much threads and shit I see about you all hating women you sure do turn the white knight flaglights up when a guy fucks one and hates one.

How ironic, as many of you motherfuckers havent even had sex, are quick to judge a situation youre not even obligated or even athorized to reply to.
>>
>>29955880

>Dude, I'll just pull out

Did you take sex ed?
>>
>>29956292
>not exclusively listening to instrumentals
You're both plebs
>>
File: bateman (1).jpg (31 KB, 584x413) Image search: [Google]
bateman (1).jpg
31 KB, 584x413
>>29955777
Nice digits, friend, they really are the icing on the cake of this fantastic situation.
>>
>>29956292
names? need new music
>>
>>29956072
>>29955880

I fucking hope you get your life ruined by this.
You're a piece of shit.
I also hope she isnt as much of a child as you and is willing to accept responsability.
This is what you get for being a normie.
>>
File: 1468080955411.jpg (43 KB, 319x310) Image search: [Google]
1468080955411.jpg
43 KB, 319x310
Just have a level-headed discussion with her about what having a child would entail for both of you in your current shite financial situations.

If she's absolutely adamant about having the kid (which I seriously doubt will end up being the case) simply kill yourself. There's no point in living a life like that, lol.
>>
>>29956314
>I should take responsibility? For literally what?
what do you think? The child, obviously.

>fuck her too for getting pregnant.
Then fuck you for doing your part in that ordeal.

>hating women
I don't hate women

>many of you motherfuckers havent even had sex
Hmm I wonder what situation would make me think premarital sex is a bad idea.
>>
>get really emotional
you have to go to a level that she has never seen you go to before. leave hysterical messages on her voicemail. not angry. just scared and desperate. when you're talking to her, cry if you can. don't exaggerate it. but don't put on a brave face either.

>write her a long, heartfelt note
this is important. women will make all kinds of dumbass decisions based on just having something tangible to show for it. "i got an abortion because he wrote me a 3 page note. about how the sacrifice would be best for both of us." sounds better than "i got an abortion because he told me to." i understand that that doesn't even sound like a logical thought process. having a kid should be weighed more carefully than that. but that's a typical woman.

>make it easy for her
don't just tell her to find clinics, etc. YOU be the one to research them. or adoption agencies or whatever. have answers available for her. and be persistent. if she gets exasperated, just say ok and leave it for that day. but come back immediately the next day. not with anger though. just urgency. emphasize how *your* mistake will make a harder life for both of you. never implicate her whatsoever. it was your fault. it was your fault. it was your fault.

if nothing else, be persistent. there's a woman somewhere doing something fucking stupid right now just because a man wouldn't stop bugging her about it. this is how the whiniest of orbiters get laid before decent guys. and this is how you're going to medically terminate that fetus and move on with your life. good luck.
>>
File: image.png (379 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
379 KB, 600x600
>>29956072
So you have your fucking answer. Tell her to abort him/her.
But no, you can't. Because your a pussy. Your too much of a pussy to man up, and take responsibility for the life you created. And your an even bigger pussy for not being able to tell this bitch to get an abortion.

And yet you sit here and act like your so manly for having sex. Anyone could fuck some drunk bitch from a party if they put in a modicum of effort.
You fail to step up where it really matters.
>>
File: 1462336900353.jpg (22 KB, 229x278) Image search: [Google]
1462336900353.jpg
22 KB, 229x278
>>29956072
>normalfag has sex without protection
>disgusting roast don't take a morning after pill
>she gets a baby because that's how impregnation works
>normalfag shits bricks

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Eat shit normalfag, enjoy your roastie wife.
>>
>>29956314
No one is defending her and you are responsible for your actions, putting on a condom takes like 5 seconds
You are weak because you are so easily swayed by media
You are weak for saying it's all her fault and denying your responsibility
You are weak because you are afraid to tell her what you want
You are weak because when confronted with reality you act like a victim
You are not a man, the robots you try to make fun of for all their faults are better than you, I could scrape the bottom of my boot and come up with a better impersonation of a human than you, you are literally sub human, you are a rutting animal, an insect without the brain capacity for higher reason, that's what it means to be a normie and normie fucks needs to get out and go find a hug box
Maybe your mommy will pat your head and tell you everything will be ok, that's clearly what you want so get off this board and call her
>>
>>29956323
not him but this is Mousique Exquisite
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yL0SixB-AIg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkNL7Ei1BoI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVt5Sv4oSno
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NmlaFL7o3Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erMO3m0oLvs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FI85yA-2GgY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkIVMYAewXs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Et--lFINQOM
>>
>>29955639
Normie, consider yourself BTFO
>>
Why do we even bother with sex-ed?
>>
>>29955639
Join the military she won't see you for a long time
>>
>>29956420
>You are not a man, the robots you try to make fun of for all their faults are better than you, I could scrape the bottom of my boot and come up with a better impersonation of a human than you, you are literally sub human, you are a rutting animal, an insect without the brain capacity for higher reason, that's what it means to be a normie and normie fucks needs to get out and go find a hug box
I mean he's obviously an ass, but I wouldn't go that far
>>
Lmao @ this thread
Get fucked, oh wait! You did!
>>
>>29956323
Vektor and Evile senpai.
>>
>>29956465
I'm not defending OP, but you're not funny
>>
>>29956462
Found the other normie
The only way you people have any glimmer of truth penetrating your ego bubble is to be confronted harshly
>>
>>29955639
Why is white people breedin something evil?
>>
>>29956001
OP is not a normie, he is a robot who fucked some slut after a party. if he was a normie babby would never happen unintentionally.
>>
>>29956523
Accidentally pregnancy is one of the most normie things around though, normies don't think ahead and don't take simple precautions
>>
>>29956523
i'm genuinely curious what your definition of a robot is
>>
File: 1433619159406.jpg (29 KB, 337x404) Image search: [Google]
1433619159406.jpg
29 KB, 337x404
>>29955639
Sounds like a normalfag problem. Guess you should've thought of this before you had sex.
Deal with it faggot. As if any of us care. Hope your life is ruined and you never get to enjoy any of the stuff you did before or hang out with friends or go drinking or whatever. Fucking normalshit.
>>
Throw your cellphone to the river and get a new one.
>>
>>29956314
>Nice one buddy, whats next? Its my fault her virgina was created to be fucked?
How does this equate at all to a decision ypu made? You decided you were going to fuck this girl and you decided you would do it without a condom, you didn't decide how the biology of human females would work. Do you actually think this analogy is at all meaningful?

>What are you people trying to prove?
You came here for help, stop your bitching and moaning for being called out for being a retard, you should have expected it.

>I should take responsibility? For literally what?
Your actions. I can't speak for everyone here, but I hate promiscuous men as much as women. You chose to lead an empty life where you would have your cheap thrills and fun and now you're going to pay the consequences. In a just world, all scum like you would have to go through this, you'd all get what you deserve, but for today, I'm happy to see it happening to just one of you.

I do suspect this is just elaborate bait, though.
>>
>>29956489
>>29956423
Thanks senpai, origionoli in my shorts.
>>
>>29955639
Just be yourself. These guys might hate you for who you are but as long as you love yourself then you will make it.
>>
>>29956523
>robot who fucked
Things that never happened.
>>
>>29955639
enjoy getting cucked and JUSTed normie
>>
File: stunned-silence-gif-1.gif (347 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
stunned-silence-gif-1.gif
347 KB, 300x225
>>29955880
>Has consensual sex
>Sex does what sex is literally meant to do
>Somehow not his fault
>>
>>29956462
Actually, considering he is using media and society as an excuse for not being able to resist biological temptation, as many humans have (ex. Focousing on your career, then picking up a roast), hes less than the humans who built upnthis society. He is nothing but an animal, whos only care is to breed, and cant resist the opportunity to do so, or do so safely for that matter. He sacrificed his long term investment, his future as an op bachelor, for simplitic, animalistic hedonism. Advanced humanity was built upon blood, sweat, tears, and controlled libido. Hedonistic, short term thinkers like op are no different than the animals we once were
>>
Holy hell OP you made me remember the preggo scare I had with some random online girl earlier this year. Luckily she was just having a late period. Thank god the girl im see now is A) literally allergic to latex so no condom B) loves cream pies C) is on birth control and D) said that if the control doesn't work she has morning after pill she has no issue using
>>
>>29956774
>trusting women
That's how you end up paying child support, get some sheepskin condoms, they don't protect against stds but will keep her from getting pregnant
>>
>>29956767
Oh, and if you're white, then you should b fine, breed more and raise them in a nice city, probably a comfy, good, non regressive southern hospitality city
>>
>>29955639
>Girl I fucked
>At a party
>fucked
>party
Sorry, I can't relate to this post enough to help you.
>>
>>29956821

We've already had this talk. She doesn't want kids. We aren't ready for them. I trust her.

>inb4 "trusting a roastie lol"
>>
>>29956599
i was a robot with a girlfriend for like 5 years before i became a normie.

>>29956553
>i'm black and homeless watch me walk away from my baby momma
>>
File: 1458157215238.jpg (14 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
1458157215238.jpg
14 KB, 228x221
>>29956870
>i was a robot with a girlfriend
>>
>>29956870
why do you want to believe you're a robot so bad?
>>
>>29956954
>muh 'if your white ur not a robot'
>muh 'if you wear clothes ur not a robot'
>muh 'if you are straight ur not a robot'

the better question is why do you give a fuck, reddit? it's not like i chose to be a robot.
>>
first of all get a dna test to make sure its yours. then raise it. raise it well. be a good dad.
>>
i feel bad for the future child

fuck you normie. you're the reason problems exist. children grow up without parents and think they're worthless because some asshole who never wanted them to exist got horny. you create life you don't want. you make no provisions and complain for the rest of your life about having to support a child who grows up unloved.
f u c k off. seriously. you're the worst type of person, and the thing is, you're just gonna think i'm some bitch instead of realizing that you need to take responsibility for your actions. you'll probably just find some way to weasel out of it though, like ghosting on the girl or handing her a fucking coat hanger.
>>
>>29956988
You can't choose to a robot, you aren't.
I hope this is all lies and you're just baiting.
>>
>>29956868
>trusting a roastie lol

Laughing about it doesn't make it any less retarded, friendo
>>
>>29957015
>you don't choose, but i do XD
get this fucking hot head outta here.
>>
>>29956954
The normies can't stand not being accepted, it's such a foreign concept to them that no being accepted threatens their entire world view, that's why they try so hard to label themselves as one of a group
>>
>>29956988
I'm not even a robot, just a failed normie. It's sad that you'd try so hard to fit in with a group when there's nothing good about being a robot.

>reddit

Literally the same thought process as
>muh 'if your white ur not a robot'
>muh 'if you wear clothes ur not a robot'
>muh 'if you are straight ur not a robot'

Also, I still have no idea what being a robot means to you.
>>
>>29957068
look at this normie thinking he's some great authority of a big social group. you don't even know what robot means.
>>
>>29956072
I hope this is real.

You deserve everything you get. I hope she keeps it and it comes out deformed too. Fucking retard, kek

>fucking without a condom

I hope you're prepared to never have fun for next 18 years lmao
>>
>>29957108
>fit in
this is where you reddit fucks completely miss the point. if i said i have a cardboard box in my house, that doesn't mean i'm in some secret club with everyone who owns a cardboard box. just fuck off.
>>
I try to have empathy for people, I really do. I'm not even mad at mass shooters. At least their actions are understandable.

Your actions are something I cannot understand. You think your life is bad? You're creating new life that has no hope but to suffer. You claim it's not your fault, but you are fully culpable. You made a decision that you knew would result in a child, and now you don't want to stick around. You don't care about the child. You aren't capable of caring for anyone but yourself. That wouldn't be a problem if you hadn't created more suffering in the world. Unnecessary, completely.
>>
>>29957140
That's literally what you're doing when you claim to be a robot, though. You're claiming that identity. You're claiming to be part of a group.
>>
>>29957171
and you don't fucking belong here.
>>
>>29957222
Trips wasted on a lame ass "no u" response
Claiming others don't belong here won't make you fit in notbot
>>
>>29957222
I don't think you're in a position to be saying that.
>>
>>29955639
I'll tell you my story, OP, before reading the comments. Short version? I was in your position. She got the abortion. I'm not happy with it, but then again, I wouldn't be happy with the alternative either...but at least s/he would be alive.
For you? There is no nice answer. For the child? Let them have a chance at life, like I was unable to give mine.

I threw away any value I had as a person that day. I felt so bad, that now it's hard to imagine anything phasing me... or making me feel good either. Something bad happen? Well, it's not like killing your child or anything. Something good happen? Why the hell are you smiling? Don't you remember what you did? etc.
>>
>>29957257
>still thinking he's here to fit in

>>29957280
i came on your moms face
>>
>>29955639
enjoy the child support faggot

LMAOing at your life right now
>>
>>29955639
AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA NORMALFAG BTFO, SHE'S NOT GONNA ABORT IT OR ELSE SHE WOULD HAVE ALREADY SAID SHE WANTS AN ABORTION AND YOU'RE GONNA BE LEFT PAYING CHILD SUPPORT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA
>>
>>29957393
This is just sad now.
>>
>>29955639

It's not yours. She wants a beta provider (you) to care for Chad's kid. GET A DNA TEST
>>
nigga pls, there are a million ways to deal with a pregnant bitch, you could go for the good ol' razzled dazzle and just invite her to a breakfast and say that you'll carry the food and put a bunch of pills doesn't matter which en her juice or something. You can make her adopt the child, or as you say abort it, but do not take care of it. You are a young bastard so you wouldn't be able to keep it.
>>
File: nigel farage beer.jpg (91 KB, 992x634) Image search: [Google]
nigel farage beer.jpg
91 KB, 992x634
Quality fiction, lad. I don't buy it for a minute but it's a great thread nonetheless.
>>
File: 10wut.png (312 KB, 444x390) Image search: [Google]
10wut.png
312 KB, 444x390
You're fucked now normie. HAHAHA
>>
>>29957436
>poor college kid
>beta provider

btw if they don't live together he never has to pay a dime even if it's his
>>
>>29957516

She will screw him out of every penny he has or will have
>>
>>29957554
never going to happen. he won't even have to show up in court. there's literally no evidence and judges don't waste their time with this shit.
>>
>>29956072
>none of you would use condoms

You're right, I got a vasectomy just to be extra sure because I am a proactive, forward thinking, logical adult. I bet you don't save money and have student loans too?
>>
>>29957618
For OP's benefit because he clearly didn't pay attention in sex ed: vasectomies don't protect against STDs, and it's not unheard of for one to reverse itself so you should really use the condoms anyway.
>>
>>29957655
>STDs
not everyone is poor and living in the ghetto
>>
>>29957371
Lmao relax, fetuses that are legally aborted are less complex than earthworms. Forget about it.
>>
>>29957673
Fun fact, the average college girl is more likely to have a std than a sex worker
>>
>>29957673
Well in your case please wear them to prevent reproduction, you ill-mannered fuck.
>>
>>29957707
your average college girl is a trashy whore and sex workers are worse, but not everyone is a poor retard holmes.
>>
>>29957655
I'm aware of the risks of std's, but I've only done it with my wife so it doesn't really matter. I get a sample checked twice a year to be sure as well, I don't want anything to tie me down.
>>
>>29955639
Why do we constantly hate the idea of being pregnant in western countries?
>>
>>29957752
You mean being pregnant (female) or getting someone pregnant?
>>
>>29957731
i don't need to because i'm not mentally handicapped. i've pulled out since i was 16 and never had a problem, like everyone i know who has been in relationships rather than pumping some drug addict pussy after a rave or whatever you fuccbois do. the only mistakes i've heard of were some coworkers at a burger flipping job i had, but i assume there have been some abortions here and there as well that nobody discloses.
>>
>>29957738
>only poor people get stds
OK retard
>>
>>29957752
>wanting to throw away the money you slave away for and spend half of your waking life on for a financial burden who will at best throw you in a nursing home so they can whittle down your estate until you pass on

Ok, have fun with that while we travel and actually enjoy our fee time.
>>
>>29955639
Ya done goofed son
>>
>>29957823
>there's no difference between 5% and 20%
>>
>random party hook up
>not wearing a condom

dude that isnt just for babies. if she didnt ask you to use a condom she never asked anyone else either

I really hope she gets an abortion. this world doesnt need any more people growing up feeling unwanted and unloved
>>
File: 1455857494697.jpg (161 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1455857494697.jpg
161 KB, 900x900
>>29956870
GTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111
YOU DON'T BELONG HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!14
>>
I'll raise your child for you, OP. In this situation I'd be fucking rejoicing because now I'd have a purpose in life and I would have finally succeeded in my genetic destiny. Then again, despite being a KHV and having a shit job I still have a family that supports me and would help me out and maybe you don't have that.

Don't get an abortion though. That's degenerate.
>>
>>29957981
REEEEEEEEE REEEE REE REEEEE FROGGY STYLE
>>
File: 1454570407112.jpg (151 KB, 1108x1280) Image search: [Google]
1454570407112.jpg
151 KB, 1108x1280
>>29958004
GTFO, NIGGGER!!!!!!!!!!
>>
I'll raise your child for you, OP.

If it's a girl.
>>
>>29958037
>pretend to leave
>actually stay and REEE
D E V I L I S H
>>
>>29955639
in b4 OP has to pay child support.
or
>its not his kid
>>
>>29957752
>>29957795
Pregnant (female): I don't like the idea of resembling more a cow than a person for the next few years. Thankfully I am male

Getting someone pregnant: every child I have means less space and more complex social dynamics for my cats. Not to mention it introduces one of my most hated domestic characters: the Wife. I can already hear her nagging me to take the bins out.
>>
File: 1468443967177.png (953 KB, 1020x580) Image search: [Google]
1468443967177.png
953 KB, 1020x580
Anon I just want to say that even when things seem crazy, even when things don't go the way you planned them. The most amazing things can happen. When this little baby boy or girl comes into your life you will LOVE them with a deep love.
>>
>get an abobo
>if its not legal then go to a state that allows it
>go separate ways
>live a long life and put it all behind you
>prevent a shitty future person from entering the world due to your shitty decision making and probably shitty non existent parenting
>>
>>29955639
Denie m8 it was a one night stand don't reply to any messages
>>
>>29955639
get the fuck out normie scum

leave right. fucking. now

reeeeeeeeee
>>
JUST FUCK MY LIFE UP SENPAI

Better hope she aborts or enjoy the fruits of your normie lifestyle :)
>>
Explain to her that it's gonna suck for both of you. Not like you love each other.
>>
File: 1466139295882.jpg (163 KB, 1261x1213) Image search: [Google]
1466139295882.jpg
163 KB, 1261x1213
>>29956072

>Muh society

>Muh media ))):

>Niggers wrote songs saying I should do this how is it my fault?

Fucking normies.
>>
File: 1468129142246.jpg (101 KB, 1000x1502) Image search: [Google]
1468129142246.jpg
101 KB, 1000x1502
>>29955639

Anon, in these dire times you must make drastic decisions
>>
>>29955880
>what are condoms
thats something else society enforces but hey you didnt do that, fancy that you normie shit
>>
>>29955639

Track down a few hundred for the abortion, it'll be the best money you ever spent.

If you can't convince her to kill it, try to convince her to put it up for adoption so you're not on the hook for 18 years of child support.
>>
File: 1468275972555.jpg (20 KB, 272x204) Image search: [Google]
1468275972555.jpg
20 KB, 272x204
>>29956072
>Its not my fault, its the media!
This is so pathetic, more than a robots shit jugs.
>>
>>29956278
Why not get Tinder :^)
>>
>>29956523
>>29956554
Seconding this, what the fuck is your definition of robot?
>>
File: 1467637052545.jpg (69 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1467637052545.jpg
69 KB, 600x600
>>29957012
Under rated post that I am replying to originally
>>
>>29956072

Wow despite all of this I dated a girl for four years before we were financially ready for kids and ready to sex.

You are literally too stupid to control yourself, too stupid to not let media blind you.

You should be aborted.
>>
>>29956177
yeah im sure she wont be suspicious when he sticks parsley up her vagina
>>
>>29955639
adoption, like Juno.

find non-degenerate parents
>>
File: Lucille.png (197 KB, 561x876) Image search: [Google]
Lucille.png
197 KB, 561x876
All these cucks getting triggered because OP could get the fucc and they're still cracking a fat to Kung Fu Panda tiddies
>>
>>29957012
Bitch detected. A coat hanger would quite literally remove the whole "problem" that you're worried about so much.
>>
I'm real proud of you in this thread /r9k/.
It's funny because sometimes it feels like this is the only place with any sense.
>>
>>29956314
just abort the child, goddamn it. you are l i t e r a l l y too stupid to raise one anyway
>>
if she decides to keep it, ask for a paternity test. most women are total whores these days, so it's a 9/10 chance it's not yours and she's just telling you she's pregnant because you're the most beta and gullible of the guys she's fucked recently
>>
>>29955639

you little dummy, ask her how many weeks she has of pregnancy, if it matches to the time you fucked her, then its yours, if not, its chads baby and she wants you to take care of
>>
Serves you well, degenerate fornicator . Newsflash: intercourse is for making a Baby.
>>
She'll be another single mommy on okcupid soon
>>
Hope the poor creature the whore is going to shit out turns out to become a lunatic and brutally murder you one day for bringing him in such a shitty world
>>
Inject bleach inside her stomache while she sleeps. Its as moral as having some doctor succ the unborn out.
>>
>>29955880
Yeah, sure nigger. Its not your fault at all. You only created human life and are too much of a faggot to stand by that But sure, it was "da sosiedy"

>normies dont understand independent thinking
Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.