[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anywhere I can get this picture shopped so it looks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: original_00.png (2 MB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
original_00.png
2 MB, 1280x960
Is there anywhere I can get this picture shopped so it looks like she has a pair of balls and a fat uncut dick? I started working on it but gave up. I don't know who she is, so there's no point in asking. Also, I have a second request for this pic but it's pretty horrible so I'll mention it to the shopper if necessary.
>>
>>29955582
what is your request anon
>>
File: original_01.png (2 MB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
original_01.png
2 MB, 1280x960
>>29955678
Hello. I would like this shopped so that she appears to be a shemale. I've indicated roughly what I mean with red lines.
>>
>>29955582
>I have a second request for this pic but it's pretty horrible so I'll mention it to the shopper if necessary.
what's the second one
>>
Why would anyone help you? You've already indicated you have the knowledge to do it yourself.
>>
>>29956078
Not OP, but maybe he wants it done better, and is hoping that other people would want to save the outcome for themselves or something.
>>
>>29955582
jesus usually i'm all for bluewut but this is disgusting
>>
File: original_02.png (2 MB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
original_02.png
2 MB, 1280x960
>>29956043
Take a wild guess.

>>29956104
Yeah, that and I really don't know how to do it. There's finding references and shadows and I'm using fucking GIMP because my shitty laptop can't take Adobe Photoshop's eight billion plugins.
>>
>>29955582

Is than Zoe Sarkeesian?
>>
>>29956139
Also, to the chick this is a picture of: I am incredibly sorry. I think you would look nice with a dick, though.
>>
>>29956156

*that

uniqe_blox_blox_blx
>>
>>29955582
She's a tumblr cam whore can't remember her name something related to blue mermaid shit
>>
>>29956139
Post what you've done, post the dick and balls you want to use, you've done that at least haven't you?
>>
>>29956175
bluewut
the ass and hair are very unique
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.