[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any drugs or stimulants over the counter that can give
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1468429490920.jpg (28 KB, 450x410) Image search: [Google]
1468429490920.jpg
28 KB, 450x410
Are there any drugs or stimulants over the counter that can give me motivation?

I'm such a lazy sack of shit.
>>
File: 1468349334845.jpg (107 KB, 588x393) Image search: [Google]
1468349334845.jpg
107 KB, 588x393
>>29955499
It's called testosterone, stop masturbating. Shit, after 3 days I could litteraly punch through a wall.
>>
>>29955715
This man is a liar.
>>
File: 1468331024045.jpg (64 KB, 566x566) Image search: [Google]
1468331024045.jpg
64 KB, 566x566
>>29955759
Your mom's a liar, feggit.

It's true, give it a try OP. There's a reason why all religions practice a form of celibacy.
>>
>>29955499
I but caffeine pills from CVS in bulk to keep myself awake sometimes, but the best thing to make me not be lazy was to find something I really liked.

When I lived with my parents, I was pretty listless, and had no hobbies/friends (big fucking surprise, I know). I went to my job, went to class, went to the gym, then went home to sleep and eat. My folks were getting tired of my shit, so they bought me a beginners lathe class at a local woodworking store, and holy shit, I fell headfirst into the craft.

I now make pens. I know that sounds dumb, but I bought a lathe, and on a good weekend I churn out 150+ finished pens. I love to do it; it just feels so good. Even better I can sell the pens at the local swapmeet for $30 each, so I actually make more from the pens than I do working with autistic kids.
>>
>>29955499
do you mind the flavor of lavender? Are you ok with a dirty feeling comedown? There are possibilities
>>
There sure is, my man. I'm not sure of the brand name or whatever, but the chemical name goes like this:
JU5-thylamine B-3E UR5-37-fayalite

Worked for me!
>>
Try Phenibut
>>
Try Modafinil. In my experience, it's like a slightly milder version of Adderall minus the terrible cardiovascular side effects.
>>
Benzedrex
>>
>>29955990
Requires a shrink to prescribe
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.