[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>each day is a struggle to find a reason -any reason- to not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: tadpole.png (313 KB, 672x447) Image search: [Google]
tadpole.png
313 KB, 672x447
>each day is a struggle to find a reason -any reason- to not put the barrel in your mouth and pull the trigger

Be honest, when you were a kid was this how you thought things would be?
>>
i was suprised that it got 18 at thet ime. Did think i would maybe jump or something
>>
File: 1439791746513.png (22 KB, 509x524) Image search: [Google]
1439791746513.png
22 KB, 509x524
no, it was all reckless hedonism with the promise that one day i would when things turned to shit

would you look at the time?
>>
File: 1447028469529.png (48 KB, 400x389) Image search: [Google]
1447028469529.png
48 KB, 400x389
>That moment when you go on a walk to clear your head
>Realize during your stroll there's no purpose in walking, it won't fix your problems
>Turn around to walk home
>Remember there's no reason to go home since it just means more internet browsing. The same thing you do every day. The reason you went on a walk in the first place
>No real choice worth taking
>>
>>29955560
walking is fun
>>
>>29955560
bravo! you win at something unnamed. it's not life, it's something else! your prize awaits you after 50 years.
>>
>>29955587
Not him, but for me, nothing is fun. These robo feels of self awareness and emptiness wont go away.
The only reason I walk is because it takes nothing to walk. You dont need passion, direction, friends, anything thst would make you content with life to walk. All you need to do is move one foot after the other, theres no thought to it, thus no thinking about the void which is your life, just one foot after the other. You dont need to even look around at the people you pass or the surroundings, no need to suffer knowing what those others are doing, thinking, feeling, no need to realize that these buildings around you are filled with activities that you will never enjoy and git gud like your peers do, that theres nooks and crannies and hidden jems in these streets that the avid, passionate, city dweller kniws but you will never have the skill or energy to find yourself, no need to see like minded people who have a passion for an activity that they enjoy, who now have bonded together, while you have nothing (which is why pokemon go triggers me a little). Its just one foot after another
>>
>>29955823
Tldr: for me, walking is like the liquor of exercise, it can be a fun time, like normie parties and clubs, or it can be for the broken down, the hopeless, desperately finding away to wash their misfortunes away, only to wake up the next morning with less than what they had before.

Thanks op for this robot thread, I'll try to bimp with this
>>
>>29955886
Oh, I should also add that this is why I enjoy walking in rual areas vs urban, theres nothing to see, nothing to feel empty about, Its sort of numbing. Its like walking through my soul, so expansive, so much promise and potential, yet there isnt anything there. I also like the aspect of adventure I guess
>>
>>29955974
I guess one final bump on this accused board.
Im sure lots of us felt that back then was a happier, more promiseful time, but for me, I remember feeling worthless, feeling empty and discouraged. Then I forgot about those feelings from elementary to highschool, sort of like blissful ignorance, but i don't remember ant happy times, jist neutral, emotionless experiences. Then uni came along and i saw again what i really was, a robot from birth.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.