[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how successful were your attempts with tinder?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 14
File: 1467625233552.jpg (91 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1467625233552.jpg
91 KB, 768x1024
So how successful were your attempts with tinder?
>>
>>29955453
>only made 3 matches
>couldn't keep one's interest
>currently talking to another
>he has been taking a while to respond
>possibly won't respond again because I'm not very exciting to talk to
>made a useless comment about my preferred choice at Taco Bell because we were talking about Taco Bell

Fuck I wish I was better at talking to people. I talk like a dumb child a lot of the time.

Maybe I can message the 3rd guy when I'm feeling better.
>>
Never got matched with anybody.

Even when I do talk to people through dating apps, I'm terrible at holding conversation. Feels bad man.
>>
Had a ton of matches, unsuccessfully talked to most of them & got laid twice on the second meeting with kinda chubby girl.
>>
>>29955453
I'm too much of a pussy to even swipe right for fear that I might get a match and be expected to talk to a woman I'm attracted to.
>>
0 because I don't have a fucking phone.
Trying PoF/Okcupid and I've got only one date so far and tons of roastie ghosting.
>>
>>29955453

got a date after a few days

now we're married and expecting our first child
>>
I got several hundred matches but was too much of an autist to fuck or even meet up with anyone
>>
never tried tinder in my life
here's a question: would it be a good way to "practice" talking to women?
like, make a fake normie account, and just see if I have the ability to get their interest if my physical look is taken out of the equation?
>>
First day, 4 matches, no replies yet.
>>
trying to get conversation out of your matches is like pulling teeth
>>
>>29955453
>One makeout
>One kiss
>Both fatter than me

I usually delete it every couple weeks in a drunken suicidal rage but install it the next day.
>>
Since January I've gotten about 130 or so matches.
One girl agreed to go on a date with me but she lived too far and I wasn't that into her.
Another girl seems to really like me but we live a bit far apart.
I asked a girl to hook up and she said yes but never responded afterward.

I dunno. I've swiped right on easily over 1000 girls so that gives me, at minimum, a 1/10 chance of getting a match everytime I swipe. I don't really like those odds, but I guess it can't be helped.
>>
>>29955965
This so much. Only normies can see this through.
>>
>>29956047
Best way to practice is to be with a group of people of both males and females. This allows for careful observation as the males and females in the group communicates both verbally and with use of body language. After getting more comfortable with the situation the observer is advised to carefully engage in communication. This form of practice is utilizing humans natural way of learning social skills from their social environment.

Said groups of people are commonly found in universities and other arenas of education. Getting an education is recommended, but not necessary.
>>
File: 1444709923905.jpg (16 KB, 638x615) Image search: [Google]
1444709923905.jpg
16 KB, 638x615
>>29955453
>A pitiful amount of matches
>Some 5/10 "super" liked me
>She starts a convo with me soon and things take off
>Now at 3 dates deep and have gotten kisses at the end of each one
It's literally just getting lucky that some girl likes your particular brand of ugly, assuming you aren't part of the top 10% of attractive men. I'm not even that attracted to her and we have nothing in common, but it gives me some one to spend time with, until it inevitable ends in flames.

Overall, besides the constant blow to my self esteem, Tindr did alright for me, I say give it a whirl.
>>
>>29956047
Yes its an excellent way to practice. Go for girls you aren't attracted to so you can (more) calmly approach shit. Then eventually work your way up. For reals, worked for me.
>>
>got about 1000 matches total but keep uninstalling, only have around 350 now
>went on about 5 dates when I first got it, got burnt out dating
>met a qt that turned out cool and we start banging
>I catch feelings
>really like her so I uninstall tinder
>she burns me so I reinstall just to meet people and boost my ego
>went on a couple of dates since then but I really hate dating, rather be friends first
>last time I had sex was with a friend and it just happened and felt way better than awkward tinder hookups
>>
File: 1454479941797.jpg (897 KB, 1625x1117) Image search: [Google]
1454479941797.jpg
897 KB, 1625x1117
>>29956440
That's actually not bad man. I get 50 swipes twice a day, 90% of which I swipe right on. I've had this app for about 60 days.
50*(0.90) swipes x 2 x 60 days = 5400 swipes on potential girls. I have 40 matches, 40/5400 = 0.007407(repeating).

So theres approximately a 0.0074% chance that a girl I like, likes me back. I'd suck hitlers dick for a 10% success rate like you.
>>
File: 1432478181542.png (532 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1432478181542.png
532 KB, 1080x1920
The best part about tindr was the ol tripfag Chad Thundercock from a couple years back.
>>
File: 1465871962807.jpg (15 KB, 417x466) Image search: [Google]
1465871962807.jpg
15 KB, 417x466
>tfw swiped right on every picture for a while
>later still no replies
>>
>>29957691
There needs to be a guide book for unattractive people like us. I read that selfies are bad and that you should have a quirky active picture. Too bad I'm a shut in.
>>
>>29958213
but selfies are the only time I can ever look decent
being ugly is not fair
>>
>used for 6 weeks
>5 matches, 2 bots
>1 adds at night removes in the morning, was probably drunk and misswiped me
>one i talked to but she was too normie and thought it was funny and cute that i was a nerd which was offensive to me desu
>>
Not even fat chicks were willing to fuck me.
>>
>5'5
>230lbs
>still living at home
>broke
>ugly
>loser
No one wants me.
>>
>>29956525

3 dates and you haven't fucked her?
>>
>>29958353
>still living at home
where else would you live?

>230lbs
It'll be hard, but you can at least try to fix that.

>loser
There's got to be people out there that'll love losers like you and me... right?
>>
>>29958365
I'm a romantic, the idea of sex is a nerve wracking one. I'd rather just spend time with a person with no pressure. And she definitely seems like the girl who has let chad pump and dump her hundreds of times on the first night.
Yes, I know I'm going to be a miserable hopeless romantic cuck with my mindset.
>>
>>29956679
Ameridumbass detected...

40/5400 may be 0.007 but that equals to 0.7%
But you should be glad you just missed by three orders of Magnitude...
>>
File: meme salespepe.jpg (202 KB, 1452x2048) Image search: [Google]
meme salespepe.jpg
202 KB, 1452x2048
>>29955453
>Installed it about 2 weeks ago.
>79 matches
>Some fat girls here, and there that are still somewhat attractive
>6-7 phone numbers
>3 dates set up last weekend; 2 bailed, 1 went well
>going on a second date with one soon
>am I normie now?
>>
Got a date set up tomorrow. She messaged me first and did most of the work. I was the one who asked her out though and she says she thinks I'm "very attractive", "we have a lot in common", and "i'm excited to see you!!!". I'm putting my chances at 80%.

Other than that I have 76 matches but I don't know how to talk to any of them so the only ones I've really been talking to are ones that messaged me first (so like 10).
>>
>Live with parents
>Can't drive
How do I do dates?
>>
Who here too beta to make an account
>>
I read "successful attempt" as "suicide attempt" if that tells you anything.
>>
I installed it but I'm too anxious to actually open it
>>
>>29958669
>scared of possibly interacting with people I knew for high school or some shit
>>
>>29958669
reporting in>>29958701

origami post
>>
>>29955453
23 matches in less than a month, talked to less than half of them. Got two phone numbers: first girl sent me nudes, the other one has been writing me pretty often lately.
A girl I had talked to on Tinder restarted our conversation after ~a week.
>>
>>29955453
I was catfished.

My my oldeer brother, I wanna kms now.

By the way, I was catfishing too, so don't think he's gay for me or anything
>>
>>29958560

You must be an attractive normie, so I hate you, but Godspeed regardless.
>>
>>29958833
>first girl sent me nudes
And this is why Tindr disgusts me. Just everything I hate about women in our society all located in one app.
>>
File: 1466484111133.jpg (33 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
1466484111133.jpg
33 KB, 680x510
>Installed virtualbox
>Installed Android
>Set proxy to city in another state
>Install Tinder
>Create fake tinder account on my botnet-proof virtual tinder app
>Still too scared to talk to women even though there's no chance of anyone ever knowing who i am
>>
>>29958969
I totally understand and experience crippling anxiety about talking to women in real life or in a setting with any sort of semi-permanent identity, but that seems excessive.
>>
Don't you need a Facebook to even make a tinder profile? Getting pretty normie bots.
>>
>>29959048
I guess because I know that I'm actually trying my best and that if they're unimpressed then it's because i'm actually a pathetic human being, even if it's through an avatar
>>
>>29955453
I just find horny women to watch me jerk off on Skype instead. Much more fun than spending time with some hildebeast so I can bang her yeasty pussy
>>
>>29958969
Works on VB with Android?
Cool.
I couldn't get it to work with Andyroid, thanks for the heads up.
>>
>>29959163
There is nothing about your people skills you can't change with practice. Try talking to people on websites or shit like Tinder, but be open about the fact you're practicing talking to people, others will be more willing to point out the things that are "weird" or "wrong" that way.
>>
I've been on two days with 11 matches. Talking with 5 or 6 of them. A couple were clearly drunk tinkering when they matched (12-1am). I bet the weekend is even busier. It's weird. I'm not sure if I'm ready to swing like this.
>>
>>29959193
know this feel my man, omegle is a savior
>>
I got a 3/10 girl infatuated with me
but she was dumb as a brick and clingy as fuck
so I told her to fuck off
>>
>>29958560

You're in the same predicament I am.

Literally just google pickup lines and use those. Or google "pick up lines by name". Type their name in the search box, and it may have a decent one to use.

That's what I've been doing so far. I'm poster >>29958486
>>
>>29959248
>There is nothing about your people skills you can't change with practice.
lol fuck off that only applies to mentally healthy people
>>
>>29959392
Would actually trying my advice impact you negatively in the slightest, or are you just a defeatist prick who just wants to wallow in his own sadness?
>>
>>29959392
Well if you are mentally unhealthy, you should probably fix that before trying to meet girls, anon. And dont give me 'le depression never ends' meme.
>>
I'm kinda cool around fellow guys but around girls my mind simply blanks out
any tips?
>>
>>29959261
fuck omegle, its a sea of bobbing cocks. Or do you chat the girls up first on the regular one?
>>
>>29959793
Date under your league and genuinely not give a fuck. Not even memeing, it works.
>>
>>29959841
Have you ever found that one girl who was perfectly aligned with your league, and you could just talk to them normally and flirt and shit, I've done it once and it felt amazing, sadly I didn't get her name or anything so I'll never see her again.
>>
>>29959902
Yeah thats a rare occurrence. 99% of the time girls that cool or either A) not interested in me or you B) already taken to begin with. Also I'm under the philosophy that you should feel next to nothing when talking to a girl, investment only brings pain.
>>
Got a match yesterday. Im so scared to interact. Im so scared at the fact that there is a small chance i will have to get intimate. Holy fuck cant handle this. Help please.
>>
I have no idea how people have trouble with this. I'm an athletic but definitly overweight guy, 5 maybe 6 /10. Tall, so maybe I have that going for me...I tried tinder for a bit, nothing too serious just something to keep me entertained. Maybe a dozen matches or so just doing it casually, two really hitting it off with. End up going on a date with them both. First chick, met for some drinks, was cool, chatted a long time and she seemed nice, easily a 7/10. Next date we ended up at her place and got laid. Did her quite a few times, she started to get very clingy very fast though. Second girl, I met her for dinner. Went very well, had another date a few days later. Ended up at her place making out. Third date we ended up at her place, let's just say I was still there to make her breakfast. Made her breakfast a lot of times if you catch my drift. Didn't work out with her I the end, long story but sucked because she was actually pretty cool and easily an 8/10.

Moral is, my fat ass slept with two chicks that were both out of my league. Slept with them multiple times too, so it's not like I was their drunken mistake. I don't see how people have so much trouble...I can't be a normie....can I?
>>
>>29961523
You're tall and that's literally all that matters. Everyone on this board is not tall and that's why we have no such success. That is why we are on this board to begin with. You can't be tall and still be a robot.
>>
Jordyn makes my cock so fucking hard.
>>
>>29958480
Ya know, I am retarded when it comes to math but even I caught that too....
>>
>3 years
>0 matches
Blacks are the only robots
>>
>>29961565
not full robot but I'm 6'3'
there was this kid in my homeschool co-op days who was a couple inches taller than me that was significantly less popular
one kid I know is maybe 5'5', isn't chad or anything but usually has at least one girl interested
etc.
>>
>>29956476
This is false. I'm the god-damn king of group conversations because that's all I have practiced with, but I can barely get passed one on one with other guys, can't even go near women alone. The best way to practice is just to throw yourself at the wall until you find out ways to make yourself stick. All you can do is just talk to people, and try your hardest not to give a shit
>>
>>29961999
nice trips
everyone seems to act like blacks are the most popular w/girls but from what I've seen that's not true at all and if anything is other way around (in America at least, where there are more white people than black, which def. affects it)
>>
>>29962116
It's actually true on dating sites, which is all robots can use.
>>
File: 1468435224568.jpg (89 KB, 438x503) Image search: [Google]
1468435224568.jpg
89 KB, 438x503
Only been on it a week, it's fucking great. Got 4 dates lined up, possibly more to come. Why the fuck was I such an edgy counter-culture faggot when this came out? I could've been balls deep in who knows how many god damn girls by now. Who was I trying to fucking impress?
>>
>>29955453
8 months plenty matches no dates so far. Jfmsu famalamalam boi
>>
>>29955453
Literally 0 matches. At first I just liked the girls that I actually liked but when that didn't work I started liking every single one and I still got literally 0 matches. Not even a single match with a bot and I liked thousands of girls.
>>
File: 1465675587937.jpg (63 KB, 437x437) Image search: [Google]
1465675587937.jpg
63 KB, 437x437
So how do I actually get someone on a date when they matched me? Do cocky jokes work or is that just what people post on r/tinder for fun?
>>
>>29962318
Just ask, my most recent I literally just said

>Sorry I'm still not sure how much awkward small talk is appropriate before asking someone on a date, so how about it?
>>
>>29955453

made about 3 matches

all fat

all stuck up bitches

im not chad so i get why they didnt want me to tongue punch their fartboxes
>>
File: 1459479298843.jpg (619 KB, 1959x1469) Image search: [Google]
1459479298843.jpg
619 KB, 1959x1469
>>29955453
Horribly unsuccessful.

If you can, if you can at all, develop some form of normie habits that involve going outside. Hell even Pokemon Go is more likely to get you anything meaningful than tinder.

That said, I'm 23 now, threw in the towel on online dating earlier this year and have zero intention of going back. If this means I die alone? So be it, that's a fate I'm willing to meet.
>>
Not really successful. I got so few matches and the ones I got were fat. I was in a foreign country though and didn't speak the language too well.

Anyway, later on after I gave up on that I asked out a girl I met once who was really hot... she said yes and we had a nice date. Then she kept blowing me off. Oh well.

Since then I have a gf ;)
>>
>>29958353
isn't your daddo buying you a hooker?
>>
File: RedBaron.jpg (63 KB, 539x768) Image search: [Google]
RedBaron.jpg
63 KB, 539x768
>>29958669

lady friends told me i'm too good for that tinder shit. i'm like alright mfw
>>
i met a girl who had just called off her wedding. man was she a mess.
>>
File: OOOH YESSS.gif (284 KB, 294x276) Image search: [Google]
OOOH YESSS.gif
284 KB, 294x276
I usually just use it to stroke my ego cause you can't sex with parents home.
>>
>3 months since i created tinder
>swipe right everyday 100 girls
>10 matches in total.Some fatties,some ugly roasties,2 qts
>1 qt unmatched me,other matches stopped talking to me after a few sentences
>still virgin as fuck
>kill me already
>>
>>29955453
My current gf of 6 months was met on tinder,

and for a year before that, I had a lot of fun with it. Lot of nudes, some sex.
>>
File: IMG_5262.jpg (99 KB, 768x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5262.jpg
99 KB, 768x960
Can I try tinder if I'm a poor neet?

What crazy woman will want me?
>>
How do I into tinder if I'm from a small town? I made a fake account and literally recognized people I've seen on the street, or girls from my uni. I would feel so pathetic if they see a picture of me there
>>
>>29961565
What is considered short, medium height, and tall
>>
>>29963624
I'd say everything below 5`9 is considered short on a superficial platform like tinder.
>>
>>29963624
short is 5'11 and shorter
medium is 6' to 6'1
tall is 6'2 and taller
>>
Not very, should i off myself
>>
2 weeks of right swipes, limit 2 times a day
no matches
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV3gGFfmPj0
>>
>>29958657
just be alpha af and tell them you wanna fuck at there place and go there idk
Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.