[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To all the NEETs on /r9k/, tell me about the time you decided
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: ss+(2016-07-14+at+07.26.40).jpg (94 KB, 755x842) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-07-14+at+07.26.40).jpg
94 KB, 755x842
To all the NEETs on /r9k/, tell me about the time you decided to say "fuck it" and become a NEET. How did your family react? What made you decide to quit your job or drop out and do you regret it?

I think I'm reaching my tipping point,
I fucked up too bad at my community college. I'm such a lazy PoS I failed an important class too many times to retake.
I think I should just drop out
>>
My story goes like this
>no ambition or goals but go to uni to appease parents
>graduate uni and start job search but unable to find anything
>have to move back in with parents and gap in resume only gets bigger and bigger with no chance of getting a job
And now I'm too far gone and my life is fucked.
>>
I became one because my 16 year old self thought sitting on the computer all day was a great idea. Looking back I'd say it wasn't. My mom is strangely ok with it.
>>
>>29955208
I was neet for 2 years, it' pretty shitty, enough, I'm going to work
>>
>>29955814
this.

mothers are evil and will never help you out of your own personal hell because they are selfish and want their babies with them for life. get out while you can.
>>
3 years ago when I was in the mental hospital AGAIN. I'm unable to work, even on meds, and have had a psychotic break from the stress of work and the stress of getting fired multiple times.
And I smoke weed to cope with stress then, and will go off my meds because I do not value my life with them.
The only job I have ever enjoyed was framing a house and painting, and if I had to do those to wagie the stress would probably start again.

I still need to get neetbux.
>>
when i turned 26 and came home from work to an empty apartment realizing had nothing and was still a KHV

quit everything and became a NEET
>>
>>29955208
>"fuck it" and become a NEET.
this triggers me. NEETs in general trigger me.

If you hit 30 as a NEET you've basically lost @ life.

>>29955875
Just because you have a shit mom doesn't mean everyone else does.
>>
>>29955983
this for what i work my ass of?

I wasted years for memedegree and ca only wagecucking
>>
>>29955208

I quit my job and told my mom everything was alright and I wasn't suited for that job anyway (retail zombie fresh out of college)

I was just tired of wageslaving and wanted some more free manchild time before having my soul sucked out completely. Eventually I got used to the NEET life after realizing the only job I could get at that point was another wagecuck position.
>>
>>29956039
>lost @ life
Life has no meaning or value but to waste the universe's energy in a spiral of entropy, you cannot win.
>>
File: 1464009436542.jpg (55 KB, 416x416) Image search: [Google]
1464009436542.jpg
55 KB, 416x416
>>29955208

Kinda knew I was headed here. Was disliked since I was 4/5 years old. Picked on before schooling, first day of school everyone targeted me. Literally 0 friends and poverty family. Parents fighting daily to this day. Made a fuss going to school, suffered, came home to nothing. No friends no money. Never did any school work, ever. Somehow miraculously made it through all the way to grad. Even the teachers were abusive. Summer vacation was spent indoors, every day until school again. Dropped out of highschool grade 11. Every day there was an absolutely nightmare. Went full blown neet like a year or 2 after that. 30 now. hkhv. friendless both online and offline. balding, overweight, mental disorders out the ass. Been neet since I dropped out Opted for a workers training program after I dropped my weight to about 160 from the high 200s. Failed miserably. Body too useless to withstand manual labor. Go neet again, gain weight back. left the house one other time for hospitalization. Been about 8 years since I've left the front door. Don't know why I'm alive anymore. Whenever I wake up the moment before the realization of my reality is the only happiness I feel. Literally spent the entire day browsing r9k.... I'm just so sick and tired of being alive.
>>
>>29955208
Since age 14 or so I had extreme difficulty waking up and pretty much had panic attacks every single morning before going to school. Every school day I absolutely flipped out and did everything I could to beg my parents not to make me go.

By the time I turned 16 my parents were pretty much just sick of dealing with me and let me drop out. I'm 26 now and I've been NEET since aside from one semester of trying a couple college classes before quitting that too.
>>
>>29957270
Forgot to add I absolutely regret it and I wish I had kept going to school and tried to make some friends etc. I didn't really want to go to school or become a wageslave, but I didn't want to be NEET either, and I wish I could've just got through school and at least tried to set myself up for doing something worthwhile with my life, or at least having a chance. I also regret quitting college, not going back to college for other stuff when I was younger, not trying to get a decent job when I was younger, etc. Now at 26 it just feels like I'm too old to just be starting life and I don't have a chance any more.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.