[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why guys are so desperate? I'm 30 y/o woman from a 3rd world
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1468446436881.jpg (123 KB, 780x927) Image search: [Google]
1468446436881.jpg
123 KB, 780x927
Why guys are so desperate? I'm 30 y/o woman from a 3rd world country, I have neither a job nor education, I live with my mum. I just posted my pics on the dating site and got lots of messages from the guys all around the world which wanted to get married or hook up and ready to buy me tickets and finacially support me.
So why are you so desperate?
>>
Guys are willing to pay for you because
1. Boobs
2. Vagina
>>
because we're chemically designed to seek out the opposite sex in an attempt to pass on our genes
this is manifested in the desire to be "loved" and love another in addition to the physical attraction one feels from seeing a passible to attractive member of the opposite sex
>>
Because vagina is the only thing that means anything
>>
>>29955210
I just can't imagine being a guy in my position (poorfag from the 3rd world country living with mum without education nor perspective) and having everything so easy like I do being a female. I just feel a bit guilty that me and people of my kind get it so easy.
>>
>>29955162
>So why are you so desperate?
Why wouldn't we be? We want you, but most of us can't have you. Women are in high-demand. They are pretty much always wanted.
>>
Talking about desperate. The only women who messaged me on dating sites where third world philipina whores. At first I tried being nice to them, but they were just unable to type out a coherent sentence, lived their little lifes and never thought beyond that. So I went to just ignoring their messages. There is a gap between me and them, geographically, financially and intellectually. I'm not trying to imply that I'm particularly smart or wise, but I could just pick anyone on the streets here, and they would be intellectually superior to those third worldlers by far. Makes me appreciate schools and general education so much more. This makes it impossible to have an honest relationship with them. So they are of no worth to me.
>>
>>29955290
>I just feel a bit guilty that me and people of my kind get it so easy.
As long as you are aware you live life on easy mode you don't have to feel guilty.

It's the priviliged whores who think they have a hard life because Chad didn't text them today that triggers us.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.