[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to the local 7/11 >get some snacks and soda >walk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: 348584546.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
348584546.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>go to the local 7/11
>get some snacks and soda
>walk up to the clerk
>"back again man? you buy the same stuff all the time haha!"

I hate when they notice how sad I am, I have already ditched 2 other stores in my area because they started to recognize I come in at the same time (3-4pm when I wake up) every single day.

It's the only time I really get out of the house to clear my mind... I have gained 90lbs over the last 3-4 years doing this tho...

Just kill me.
>>
Go to the park and stop eating literal cancer you disgusting fatfag.

I don't get how people gain weight unless they have literally 0 self control like an animal.
>>
I go to the same gas station the same day of the week at the same time to get the same single item from the same cashier. She is an ugly little girl but she seems sweet.
>>
>>29955156
You you could like, make friends with the cashier?
Then you wouldn't have to make threads about how you're alone and shit.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.