[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Been off antidepressants for 6 days now >slowly got off,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 1461811788482.jpg (32 KB, 637x544) Image search: [Google]
1461811788482.jpg
32 KB, 637x544
>Been off antidepressants for 6 days now
>slowly got off, did exactly what normie mcdoctor said to get off safely with out withdrawals
>still feel funny, kinda lightheaded from time to time
i wish i never fucking took them, i didnt even feel better when i was on them.

whats everyone's experience with antidepressants?
>>
>>29955145
> Take ssri for 2 years high dosage
> dont feel any different at all
> just stop takig them at once
> 0 withdrawal syndroms

It went okay i guess
>>
>>29955145
have you watched unedited footage of a bear?

go watchit

really makes you think
>>
>>29955145

For the short while that I was on anti depressants I actually grew to once again love things that I had hated for such a long time. Played the game Risen 3 while on em and I think back now to that experience as one of the greatest gaming experiences of my life. Been off them for a while now and I literally can't enjoy anything anymore. Antidepressants made me enjoy life again, but something in my mind kept nagging at me telling me it's not me... So I quit them. I regret it... I mean I was still neet loser 30y/o hkhv on them but I at least had some happiness.
>>
>>29955145
"""""""""""""Depression""""""""""" is just a meme. Every man, woman and dog are "depressed". Go outside and get some sunshine and exercise like we are suppose to do and your """""""depression"""""""" will go away.
>>
>>29955145
the lightheadedness will go away. i used to have it all the time when i first got off. been off for over six months and never felt physically better than since i first went on them. don't worry.
>>
File: 1452296985584.jpg (125 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1452296985584.jpg
125 KB, 1024x768
>>29955811
I was in the mental ward, it can be very real. Kill yourself please.
>>
>>29955811
it's true that you yourself have to work hard to combat your depression. But that doesn't mean depression isn't real.
>>
>>29955145
>falling for the pharmaceutical jew
>in the current year
At least you learned your lesson. Get clean and start working out. Look into mindfulness meditation, too.
>>
>Be depressed
>Everyone in the fucking world is depressed at some point
>Instead of doing something to change your life to make yourself happy , choose to become dependent on expensive antidepressants
>Become depressed when body has withdrawal symptoms after trying to get off antidepressant addiction

America why?
>>
>>29955811
Come back and talk when you're depressed enough that you can do copious amounts of drugs and still feel miserable.
>>
>>29956048
Instead of doing copious amounts of drugs why didn't you try to fix your problems?
>>
>>29956041
because our media and our doctors lie to us about what is healthy.
>>
>>29955475

Can you please explain this video to me.
>>
>>29955966
Me too. I exercise and shit outdoors but all I want to do is violent make things.

I feel like if I don't go on a shooting rampage I won't be happy.
>>
File: 1455687025186.png (116 KB, 240x275) Image search: [Google]
1455687025186.png
116 KB, 240x275
>>29956066

Arguing against a very real neurological disorder because of innate hatred towards those less fortunate than you shows you to be on the level of barbarism as isis.
>>
>>29955145

I took citalopram 20mg for 1 month after a few years of suicidal ideation and drug abuse, which became daily suicidal thoughts after my dad died.

I felt really tired when I started on them, like immediately after I took the first or second dose I felt drowsy and sleepy and that lasted the next few days.

Interestingly enough after the first 2 weeks, which is when they supposedly start working for real, I didn't feel any different. If anything just slighty more empty and emotionless like the "brain on autopilot" meme, but I guess it had enough of an effect that I realized I shouldn't even be on them.

I realized I needed to stop these right away, not re-up on a new dosage, and just try to get past my depression naturally with meditation and goal-making and hobbies.

So I stopped taking them, started listening to classical music and stopped smoking weed and got a job with the forward-looking goal of moving to japan to teach english, lost my virginity after actually asking a girl on a date and eventually the suicidal thoughts went completely away. Haven't been suicidal in almost 3 years now.

Luckily I didn't have any withdrawals, but part of me thinks the pills may not have really even started working and that I just started processing all the bad shit in my life more seriously with the hope of getting better.
>>
Meds didn't work senpai. I'm going in for ECT in a week.
>>
>>29956066
Because that didn't work.
>>
>>29956381
I'm curious about ECT but every time I've talked about it with anyone in the profession they've sort of pushed me away from it.
>>29956412
And as one more note, there aren't even real concrete problems to solve. You can't just easily fix a complete apathy in life. You can't just make yourself care.
>>29956254
Suicidal ideation is more serious than suicidal thoughts. It basically means you've hit the intensive planning stage or are actually beginning to set your plan in motion.
>>
>take antidepressants
>stop feeling
>stop smiling
>stop crying
>stop talking
>stop reading
>stop doing things for fun
>stop really living
>stop taking them
>nothing changes
>it's been a year
>still can't feel
I fell for the pharmaceutical Jew
>>
>>29956485
>Suicidal ideation is more serious than suicidal thoughts. It basically means you've hit the intensive planning stage

Yeah, I was literally spending nights planning the minute by minute execution of my suicide, what the gun would be and how much I would need to purchase it, what I would leave in the suicide note, the things I'd need to give away or delete from my computer before killing myself, who would probably speak at the funeral and how it would go, etc.
>>
I didn't realize how much they helped me until I decided to go off of them earlier this year. I just started back on mine after being off of them for 6 months.
>>
>>29955145
Had a similar experience OP. It took me some time to level off again after getting off them. I'm still very depressed but the drugs didn't help - despite trying all kinds - and no sense in being dependent on that shit if it doesn't even work.

You'll feel better soon.
>>
>>29955145
Pablo aguanta ahi
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.