[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I stop being so emotional and nice guys with women? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1418041423282.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1418041423282.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
How do I stop being so emotional and nice guys with women?
I need to stop having a crush on every single girl I meet.
Any advice?
>>
Just ignore them from now on and repress any desire towards them.
>>
>>29954862
this
worked for me, for the most part
and I use alcohol to numb it when it flares up
>>
File: 1462904182258.jpg (81 KB, 460x676) Image search: [Google]
1462904182258.jpg
81 KB, 460x676
im in the same boat

>tfw I crave a relationship with a woman so bad, but too depressed, and anxiety-filled to properly handle/create one
>>
Quit being a pussy faggot
>>
>>29954827
Move to somewhere with a lot of attractive women. My problem is there is such a lack of non-fat women where I live that it's hard not to insta-fall in love with the rare skinny, attractive girl.
>>
>>29954862
Bit this sounds like a great way to shrink your brain due to long term cortisol release.

Man, why couldn't I have just been both asexual.
>>
>>29954862
>Become a bitter, resentful loner out of fear
>>29954890
>Become an alcoholic

Sounds like a good plan brehs.

>>29954827
You already know that you can't just blindly trust strangers just because they're female, and pretty and/or nice.

That's all you can do: look after yourself. Don't go around holding anger and bitterness against people you don't even know. Keep your mind on your money, focus on your own life. Maybe someday you'll find a nice, loyal woman who can return your feelings.

If you can't, well, worse things have happened to better people. In that case enjoy the money you worked your ass off to get.
>>
File: ha7parbF.jpg (7 KB, 195x195) Image search: [Google]
ha7parbF.jpg
7 KB, 195x195
>>29954963
>>29954921
>>29954916
>>29954895

ty for holding me brahs
>>
>>29954921
You think it's gonna be better but it's not.
Take it from a lonely guy who lives in Manhattan, it's much worse when there's hot girls everywhere. Trust me.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.