[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I write cheap erotica under a fake name and take the money
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1460869846261.jpg (86 KB, 828x636) Image search: [Google]
1460869846261.jpg
86 KB, 828x636
Should I write cheap erotica under a fake name and take the money back from women? Here's a sample:

>His big, rugged hands touched me good in places I didn't even know a woman can be touched. His gruff facial hair hurt my lips and cheeks, yet, it was the good kind of hurt, the kind that is actually the opposite of bad. There is something liberating about feeling the slight pain, it makes you feel like the woman you didn't even know can be felt to be like being. At first I was shocked and appalled, of course. Who in their right mind would invite a vampire millionaire to their house, in the middle of the night? When his lips moved to tell me the words "I have never felt like this about a chubby married woman" I didn't even hear the c-word. I quivered in his embrace. In the corner of my eye, I barely noticed the pale corpse of my former husband. I felt ashamed and at the same time the good kind of ashamed, a liberating, strangely uplifting kind of shame, the kind of shame that you didn't even know could feel good. Here, on our broken wedding bed, we committed a new wedding dawn.

I'm thinking 50,000 words for $20 per copy pls rate
>>
>>29954790
How do I get started doing this as well?
>>
>>29954790
Good but less " i didnt even know"
>>
>>29954790
A+ quality post. You absolutely should do this. It's pretty competitive, though.
>>
>>29954790
>"I have never felt like this about a chubby married woman"
forty keks
>>
Replace "chubby" with "curvaceous".
>>
>>29955305
this
this op
laydees like artsy words that make them feel good about themselves
>>
>>29955305
Excellent word. I wrote it kind of silly on purpose because I wanted to make fun of the genre but I mean if there's money in it...

>>29955114
Nooo that's the essence of erotica
>>
A few grammatical errors, but otherwise 10/10 beginning to a woman's romance novel
>>
How would you remain incognito and still get to sell it?

Which public do you think pays best, straight or gay female?
>>
>>29955614
Thanks breh but
>it makes you feel like the woman you didn't even know can be felt to be like being
I thought this sentence would make it clear that I'm taking the piss, nobody writes like that... right?

>>29955637
Good question. Straight older women and gay younger women are probably the prime suspects for this stuff.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.