[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would your 12 year old self think of you know if they caught
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Will2.png (5 KB, 500x747) Image search: [Google]
Will2.png
5 KB, 500x747
What would your 12 year old self think of you know if they caught a 5 minute glimpse of the way you live now a days?
>>
>Still I loser I see
>>
>>29954709
He probably wouldn't understand that well what's going on with my life. My 12-year-old self was pretty stupid and selfish.
>>
He'd get pissed at himself for not being still a gamer and a long haired metalfag.
>>
>>29954709

>You said you weren't going to be like dad

He'd be pissed as fuck at me and hopefully kill himself on the spot and save us both from the hell our live is/becomes
>>
NOTHING CHANGED
>>
I hated school so much. He'd be envious that I get to hide in my room all day every day. He'd also be horrified by the wrinkles and aging.
>>
>Whoa, look at all those video games!

I think young me would be proud, he wouldn't even mind the garbage filled room as long as the vidya was there
>>
not surprised because i lived literally exactly the same when i wasnt in school
>>
He would be surprised of my job (mediadesign) and would probably confused because i watch a show about ponys. But HEY i have tonns of vidya and thats all that matters in the long run for a 12 yo.
>>
File: nationalpride.jpg (97 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
nationalpride.jpg
97 KB, 1024x1024
>>29954709
He'd be happy I still play vidya, and that vidya hasnt actually gone to shit unlike we expected it to.
He'd probs be happy that I got A FUCKING AT-AT HOW SICK IS THAT?
IT'S AN AT-AT TOY AND ITS REALLY BIG AND HOLY CRAP HE'D BE PROUD.
>>
He would be proud of me actually completing school but probably wouldn't understand why we're not rich.
>>
>>29954709
I'd probably think future me is cool or a hell of a lot cooler than my past self. We'd probably talk about music and he'd tell me about what video games he's playing at the moment. I'd probably then surprise him with our PC and guitar and he'd shit bricks.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.