[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>parents are leaving the country for 3 months in three days
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: GM07cFC.jpg (68 KB, 342x427) Image search: [Google]
GM07cFC.jpg
68 KB, 342x427
>parents are leaving the country for 3 months in three days
>can finally kill myself

How should I go about this anons? I was thinking about OD in heroin or something.
>>
>>29954703
shotgun to the head if possible anon
>>
Check yourself into a nuthouse friend. Get some meme brain disorder diagnoses and sign up for NEETbux. Suicide is for people 50 and over. You've got to make it to 50 AT LEAST.

Seek help
>>
>>29954703
bullet to the head.

oregino
>>
>>29954703
Ricin lets you shitpost until your last breath, but if you must OD on something, fentanyl or carbon monoxide poisoning are your best options
>>
get a grenade
hug it
blow up
>>
>>29954722
I can't get a hold of firearms
>>
1) Walk to railway track
2) Apply superglue to neck
3) Apply neck to railway track
4) ????
5) PROFIT!

Perhaps go to a busy one so you're not waiting too long.
>>
>>29954739

>herpyderpy it gets better

If you're watching a film and the first half hour is complete and utter dogshit (roughly 25/30 years in human terms), what are the chances that the film gets any better?

Zero
>>
>>29954703
OD ON HEROIN MASTERRACE
THE ONLY GOOD WAY TO GO
SEE YOU IN VALHALLA BROTHER
>>
>>29954847
>the structure of lives imitate that of movies
>you can't move somewhere away / close to family or with better opportunities, or find your passion etc and begin to enjoy your life if you're already X years old
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.