[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There are two kinds of people. Those who look forward to the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1439617696382.jpg (89 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1439617696382.jpg
89 KB, 500x500
There are two kinds of people.
Those who look forward to the future.
And those who lament the loss of the past.
If you are the latter, you are fucked.
>>
File: 1464490180470.jpg (33 KB, 602x635) Image search: [Google]
1464490180470.jpg
33 KB, 602x635
>>29954695
what if i think that that past is generally overrated but the future is a horrifying nightmare?
>>
File: 1435142617231.jpg (13 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1435142617231.jpg
13 KB, 300x300
>Past is shit
>Future is looking like it's gonna be shit
>>
What if I look forward to my lamentable future?
>>
>>29955446

this

OP is a teenage kid and needs to be banned.

I suggest everyone ITT mass report him.
>>
Sorry, I guess I shouldn't lament the loss of my mom and instead look forward to an entire life without her. Makes sense.
>>
>there are n kinds of people
I fucking hate meme this so fucking much.

Also, there is no future, there is no past. There is only here, only now. Fuck you.
>>
>>29954695
What about the ones who look at the future with disgust?
>>
>>29954695
What about if you live in the moment because that's all there is? There is only now, the now that's already happened and the now soon to be.

It's all the present OP, time is all happening at once.
>>
live in the moment and everything will be simple XD XD XD
>>
>>29955651
I don't know if you're responding to me, but I'll respond back anyway. You have no choice but to 'live in the moment', sure you can lament things that have already happened or you can attempt using inductive reasoning to predict the future, but ultimately you can only live in present time because that's how we exist: experiencing time in a linear fashion.

> But m..muh hatred of normie facebook maymays

No one genuinely thinks that neglecting past experience or potential future consequences is good.
>>
>Don't cry because it's over; smile because it happened.
I love this quotation. It seems appropriate here.
>>
>>29955770
you are the ultimate meme.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.