[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ive been taking Dexedrine for a week and I feel like complete
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1437281508409.jpg (74 KB, 874x1024) Image search: [Google]
1437281508409.jpg
74 KB, 874x1024
Ive been taking Dexedrine for a week and I feel like complete crap

how the fuck do people get addicted to amphetamines holy fuck you'd have be the kind of person who on a normal baisis has absoultely fuck all going on in their head to get a kick out of this shit
>>
>>29954613
>kind of person who on a normal baisis has absoultely fuck all going on in their head to get a kick out of this shit
Heyyy that's me.
>>
>>29954613
Really? Tell me more about how it's awful, please.

I want to think I made the right choice in avoiding ADD meds instead of thinking I ruined my life by not taking them.
>>
>>29954613

what dosage? dexedrine is kinda strong if you have no tolerance
>>
>>29954613
Wrong wrong wrong

People that have nothing going on in their heads, hate amphetamines because they just feel anxious and wired up but have nothing to do and no plans to work on.

People who have a lot of plans inside their head and lack the motivation to do any of them, benefit the MOST from amphetamines imho. That tends to be the general type of ADD people so that's why they prescribe it for ADD. But yea as this guy said >>29954784 the dose is very important.

If that doc put you on say, 30mg of dexedrine, a rediculous dose for a first-timer, you might feel hellishly overstimulated instead of productive and motivated.
>>
>>29954763

dexedrine is literally meth
>>
> tfw 4x 15 mg dex a day

Only kills my appetite, I don't really notice any difference apart from that
>>
Is that really the first one they put you on? Dexedrine is like the second strongest ADHD med on the market, next to fucking Desoxyn. Should've started you on Ritalin, which is much kinder to the dopamine receptors.

Some people just don't like stims, while others get hooked immediately. Same goes for all the other classes of drugs. Stims are really unpleasant if you've got nothing to do. You'll just get anxious. I prefer working on a song or reading a book or something.
>>
>>29954841
No, Desoxyn is literally meth. Dexedrine is just regular old amphetamine.
>>
>>29954933
There's a weird trend in the psych world right now to put patients on stronger and stronger medicines instead of weaker ones, apparently its backlash from the 'newer meds not working' like strattera etc. Its a complete reversal from the 'we need less abuseable meds' now, to where they actively deny that patients will abuse them at all, seriously several doctors i've talked to think that this stuff is unabuseable by psychiatric patients, and that its more important that they just take the pills than acknowledging the possibility of abuse. My last doc just said something along the lines of "if you were to abuse this, you might experience crazy bad anxiety, but eh that isn't likely with proper use."
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.