[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
These observations have led to the conclusion that infidelit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: rage.jpg (14 KB, 221x228) Image search: [Google]
rage.jpg
14 KB, 221x228
These observations have led to the conclusion that infidelity is a natural occurrence in females, and evolutionarily advantageous, on the grounds that it will enable them to secure both the best genes and the best caregiver for their offspring.

WOMEN ARE LITERALLY BORN WHORES

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexy_son_hypothesis
>>
WOMEN HATE THREAD

OREGINO
>>
File: 1448048426948.jpg (90 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
1448048426948.jpg
90 KB, 1024x683
>women literally evolved to cuck men
You can't make this shit up.
>>
I wonder if nobody is replying because they're busy reading the link or everyone on r9k is ok with this.
>>
come on r9k, don't disappoint me.

oregino
>>
i'm not sure what's worse
>hypothesis
or
>securing the best genes for their offspring
>a bad thing

seems like you're short sighted, selfish assholes who care more about getting your dick wet on the reg than the welfare of our species
>>
>>29954494
>he's just now learning about women's hypergamy
L O L
>>
you might have better luck getting (You)s on some MGTOW or redpill subreddit, so perhaps you should go back
>>
>ask girl out last week
>"no sorry I'm seeing someone"
>get a haircut and shave
>girl seems flirty next time I see her
>starts sending snapchats to me
>her hotter friend also starts talking to me around this time
I kind of want to take a shot with the hot one.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.