[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>normies had to make laws stopping men from fucking young
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_20160712_015955.jpg (170 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160712_015955.jpg
170 KB, 960x544
>normies had to make laws stopping men from fucking young girls
>literally nobody wants to fuck old and busted roasties

How does this make you feel, roasties?
>>
File: med_1455900323_image.jpg (41 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
med_1455900323_image.jpg
41 KB, 640x480
>ywn be a 2D character who gets to fuck slutty lolis that never age
>>
>implying you wouldnt eat dogshit just to kiss my knee
>>
>nearing mid 20s
>outie labia since childhood
>still get tons of orbiters guys flirting constantly, have my pick of guys to have sex with

It doesnt work that way outside of the internet
>>
>>29954466
No. You're pushing it way too far. I did consider it seriously though.
>>
>>29954525
You're getting closer to the wall, have you found a suitable beta provider yet? Never too early to put one on the backburner for later ;^)
>>
>>29954563
yeah i have a boyfriend, id never actually sleep with any of those losers.
>>
>>29954588
>has a bf
>still has orbiters

Worst type of women
>>
>>29954563
HaHAHAhahaha roasties only get to choose til they're 35 while i never do! Roasties btfo!!! Hahrhagaha xDD
>>
>>29954525
Because they have no other options. Read the OP.
>>
>>29954662
I literally just ignore them, but it happens every time classes start
>>
>>29954759
I dunno, not that person but my boyfriend is 18, he could have easily gotten with a 16 or even 18 year old, I don't think people really think that much about age irl
>>
>>29954857
No shit, nobody gives a shit when its an 18 year old guy with a 16 yer old girl.
But when you get to like 25? People DO start to care.
Which is why men have to put up with dumb roasties
>>
>>29954902
thats what im saying. He is the prime age for getting someone that young, but chose to date a 23 year old. I'm saying guys don't seem to care about age that much irl
>>
>>29954964
or he sees it as a temporary relationship with an old slut to teach him things so that he can be experienced and attract the younger girl he eventually marries
>>
>>29954466
>It's a no hooves slut thinks she's worth something episode
HEEHEE HAHA HOOHOO
>>
>>29954364
Are you fucking retarded?

Age of consent is not gender specific.
>>
File: 1365118459270.jpg (275 KB, 430x645) Image search: [Google]
1365118459270.jpg
275 KB, 430x645
>>29954364
>gets btfo in one thread
>has to make a new pedo thread
wew, when will they learn?
>>
>>29954964
>I'm saying guys don't seem to care about age that much irl
lol, they definitely do
this anon >>29954990 said it pretty much spot

Just wait a few more months or years until he finds a better younger model. He's gonna throw you away like normies throw away last year iphones
>>
>>29954364
That men are gross and need to accept that everyone ages and you're supposed to grow together with peer your own age and not chasing people who make you feel like you're 15 years old again. Being a teenager is literally shit, anyone who still wants to hang around teengers is disturbing, as they are so defensive/high strung/socially awkward it borders on being offensively retarded. Even the biggest beta robot will be more comfortable with himself at 21+ than the smoothest high school Chad/Stacy. Even you guys. Everyone who is younger than me is repulsive, family. I want guy my age. High school boys might be kawaii, but to actually be sexually interested/fall in love? kek
> inb4 women don't care about physical, only stability
That's not true either, otherwise someone else would have fucked you by now, I know you've got some NEETbux somewhere.
>>
>>29955312
>inb4 women don't care about physical, only stability
Is this your first day here? Robots never say this.
>>
>>29954990
If that were the case I'm sure he would have chosen someone who lived in the same state, at least, and not put so much time and money into seeing me
>>
>>29954964
holy shit you're babysitting a kid lmaooo
>>
Suicidal. You cannot even compre-fucking-hend how much I want to be young and cute again. I want to punch out stars. I want to tear my guts out and let wolves fuck the steaming mess. Mostly I want to hide until the world goes away. I'm mad. I'm fucking mad.
>>
>>29955109
I'm the person who was dropping actual arguments in that thread, and people brushed me off.
>>
>>29955312
>Why wont a REAL man step up to the plate???

Cant make this shit up
>>
>we need to make laws to stop men from fucking females who are too young to properly conceive, incubate, birth and raise children

Sometimes, the institutions facilitate natural selection, yet it would be better if pedos could just be euthanized.
>>
The age of consent should be 14 desu.
>>
>>29956419
People have been conceiving/incubating/whatever the fuck since the stone age, but it's only since we started trying to protect the SMV of old ugly bitches that we got autism and, like, dudes who jerk it to Thundercats.

But keep going, though. I can't wait to see what kind of screwed-up shit is next out of your gay and retarded social experiment.
>>
>>29954403
>ywn be a slutty loli that gets fucked by robots
>>
>>29954857
>>29954525
p-please leave ;_;
>>
>>29955660
be my suicidaI crazy gf
>>
>>29956651
You know not what you ask. I'm a bad person.
>>
>>29956697
Define 'bad person'
and be my evil gf >:3c
>>
File: upset.png (180 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
upset.png
180 KB, 640x360
>relations with young girls has been acceptable for virtually all of human history except for the tiny bit in the last half century

This world is so fucked. Thanks to whiny roasties and their doting orbiters now you have to either comply with the demands of some used up slut that has had literal miles of Chad dick run through her or die alone. No more getting your pure qt 14 year old wife that actually likes you and living a happy life together.

I hope Islamic terrorists blow everything up so we can start from scratch.
>>
>>29956697
Do you need to be punished?
>>
>>29956537
>20 somethings
>old ugly bitches
>thinks that impregnating 14 year olds is better for either the baby or the mother
>muh appeal to the cavemen
>unaware that the cavemen would fuck 40 year olds as well
>>
>>29956710
on the other hand it's perfectly okay to
- get fucked in the ass by a fat, 50-year-old, borderline retarded, herpetic trucker
- watch your wife get BLACKED by a malodorous, borderline-retarded negroid
- dress your male body in tacky girl clothes and parade your boulder-like stubbly face around

I think we can clearly see which era is the winner here ahahahAHAHAHHAHA
>>
>>29956858
Cavemen would be dead by 40 you dumbfuck.
>>
>>29955660
Huhh... Damn. Those threads sometimes actually hurt our roasties. ;_;
>>
>>29957080
No they wouldn't The idea that humans only lived into their 30's is a pop history meme. The average lifespan is artificially lowered by the high infant mortality rate in the past. If you survived childhood you could reasonably expect to live into your 60's and 70's
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.