[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You aren't your best friend's "best friend"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: fregg.jpg (7 KB, 250x202) Image search: [Google]
fregg.jpg
7 KB, 250x202
>You aren't your best friend's "best friend"

Even friendship hurts, robots.
>>
Yes very much so. Everyone is so busy to reciprocate in others.
Its horrible to be sup par in humanity but, we are and this is all we have.
>>
>>29954274
This is wuy I never callanyone my "best friend". I'm afraid I'll say it, and they'll be like "what?" and make a big scene.
>>
Then he isn't your best friend

obviously
>>
>>29954274
LOOKS LIKE WE GOT A STAGE 5 CLINGER BOIS
>>
I know that feel anon, sucks desu
>>
File: 1464898595984.jpg (59 KB, 266x269) Image search: [Google]
1464898595984.jpg
59 KB, 266x269
>Tfw you'll never be somebody's best friend.
Why live, lads?
>>
>>29954420
well obviously i'm not going to say it, you still have that one person who you'd prefer to hang out with more than anyone else
>>
>buying into the best friend meme
Maybe I'm cynical, but the best friend meme is fucking laughable with women. I'm gay, and a female friend I had was the clingiest thing you could imagine. Not even cute clingy, but would cry every time you left after meeting up or hung up on Skype.

I actually feel bad for straight guys having to put up with women to have sex with
>>
Fuck this just happened to me. Gf wanted to stay friends after breakup, but she has become distant and things weren't like they were before.
>>
>>29955457
>gf

what is going on here
>>
>tfw even my dog doesn't like me

i'm nice to him, give him treats and everything

he just doesn't care :(
>>
>>29955631
Robots can get into relationships too senpai
>>
>>29955682
Fuck I know that feel and it sucks
>>
File: 1459824467290.png (332 KB, 607x579) Image search: [Google]
1459824467290.png
332 KB, 607x579
>tfw you use to have a group of 3 friends
>slowly they started to isolated me once they got in with the cool kids
>start being arseholes in the non banter way
>ignore me and even outright say they despise me
>eventually move away become a loner
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.